• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most horny tickling ever

Solestroker88

TMF Master
Now I have all that shit with my ex and ex friend off my chest I wanted to give you all one final tale for now anyway not sure if it when i will be back on in just unloading as a quiet tickler on this just now please if you are one who is dming me don’t think I won’t respond as I will when I can ......

So here goes

I had a cougar in my life who point blank never wanted a relationship made it very clear all she wanted was sex and She wanted it I would know which I was fine with as she is the only woman I have slept with that took my fetish too the next level and to be honest showed me how to please a woman without hurting them or just pleasing my self realy tbh

So she lives in the apartment across from me if I hear from her I know why and nothing else and I’m there at her calling no matter what trust me she’s worth it

Smaller than me puts real effort in to her self
Especially her feet as she knows I’m a text away and that what gets me going

So she texts me one night and says got you a present come over doors open I go over don’t suspect a thing like realy don’t she calls me into her bed room and there her and this girl called Jenifer there

She explains to me Jenifer had realy low self esteem just now as her current partner had cheated on her and ran away with some other girl

Jenifer seemed hot as hell lips done slim nice big welcoming smile why someone would cheat on her I would never know

So I go in the room and there both in there bra and pants I’m that shocked and lost for words in stuttering Jenifer says think we caught him off guard they both giggle and says let’s get him horny I’m like is this acctualy happening

So Jenifer says who ever gives the best toe job gets to take my pants off me and my cougar go for it I try the teeth and tounge method on her toes she seems to enjoy it but the cougar had a big ass tounge this thing had a perfect tip on it like a knife as well she used it to her full advantage I had no chance in competing with it she moans and groans and points to the cougar they both start kissing and cuddling and tell me I’m the tickle boy in like ok what does that mean the cougar hands me a feather and Jenifer and her says who wants the mouth so the cougar wants the mouth Jenifer wants the feather pair of bitches had me ready to explode in my pants they knew what they were doing but so they eventually have enough of the feet fiddling and say right ok you done well you get to pick one of us and they get torturing until you decide other wise so I say Jenifer your the victim as I just spent twenty mins on your soles at your request so my cougar says what you got in mind I say take her pants off give me the feather force her legs open start slowly stroking the feather inside her asshole the cougar winks and says my boy so proud I say to the cougar you go to work on her toes she uses that big mother ducking tounge we force her to sit there helpless and your Ment her it’s a miracle I’ve not exploded by now I’m hoping she folds but she just moans and groans she’s loving it cougar then says I think the boys ready to go you should probably get him the now before he does she wasn’t wrong so I go to mount her cougar says no no no son am like what the fuck my dicks ready to fly away she gets her to bend over I insert in her and the cougar sits on her back and licks her ass at the same time that big sharp tounge fitted in perfect and done a real good job

This lasted maybe ten mins and she exploded all over me

The cougar says do you want a bit of time she says Yess it’s been a while

Me and the cougar go for it I go to mount her but she mounts me and says relax I’ve got this. She then absolutely smashes me I actually came twice before she did once to the point I could feel my balls shirt king she drew that much out me

So we lay in bed three of us out of breath cougar wasn’t a cuddled ect just basically do me and leave which I was fine with

Jenifer says add me on Facebook

Cougar says when im done with him you can

Then finshed up meeting Jenifer few months latter while I was shopping she looked so glad too see me she had sandals on and the feet looked hotter than the first time

Still never ever forget it no one came close to that night

The end

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back