• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nylons is it true

Solestroker88

TMF Master
So I rember this clip where Jamie Valentine shows how to get the best out your tickle partner ?

If you haven’t seen it watch it hot as hell

Anyway a just curious she says nylons make a better tickle sensation

Just wondering can any one confirm this

One thing I have never done with any my victims

Tia

I'm assuming you are new to all of this? This debate has been going on since the forum began. I'm a huge nylon tickle lover. Girls I've dated and tickled have always said nylons make it way worse. However, for every person like me there's a person that says barefeet is sexier and are more ticklish. Really comes down to the person.

I'm assuming you are new to all of this? This debate has been going on since the forum began. I'm a huge nylon tickle lover. Girls I've dated and tickled have always said nylons make it way worse. However, for every person like me there's a person that says barefeet is sexier and are more ticklish. Really comes down to the person.

Not new no just never realy had Lee’s with nylons on I prefer barefeet but anything to enhance the tickle sensation

I agree with Gnomes. I am also an avid lover of nylon tickling and the women I have dated have also said that nylons make them more ticklish. I can definitely see how nylons would make it worse than socks because the thinness of the material offers no protection to a ticklish woman's soles but I'm not sure that it's the physical properties of sheer nylons that make for a more intense sensation than bare feet. I think it has more to do with the enthusiasm of the tickler's technique. Every woman I have ever dated that wore nylons who found themselves in an intimate situation with me has been on the receiving end of a quite vigorous tickling. (Got to love the seemingly innocent offer of a foot massage :firedevil)
I think it has more to due with how lustfully crazy the nylons make some of us get which in turn drives us to tickle them with mad desire.

I've never noticed a difference. I think if you're a guy that loves nylons maybe you want it to be true? But, I don't think nylons tickling more than barefeet, at best, it tickles equally. But even then, you can tickle feet with items like a feather, that's not something you can do with nylons, so barefeet still have a higher ticklishness since it's exposed skin.

I agree with Gnomes. I am also an avid lover of nylon tickling and the women I have dated have also said that nylons make them more ticklish. I can definitely see how nylons would make it worse than socks because the thinness of the material offers no protection to a ticklish woman's soles but I'm not sure that it's the physical properties of sheer nylons that make for a more intense sensation than bare feet. I think it has more to do with the enthusiasm of the tickler's technique. Every woman I have ever dated that wore nylons who found themselves in an intimate situation with me has been on the receiving end of a quite vigorous tickling. (Got to love the seemingly innocent offer of a foot massage :firedevil)
I think it has more to due with how lustfully crazy the nylons make some of us get which in turn drives us to tickle them with mad desire.

This is spot on. My tickling of my past girlfriends has been more playful when in socks and barefeet. When they wore pantyhose I was like a man just let of of prison after 5 years and couldnt' control my urges. I would have a full on erection and attack the feet like my life depended on it before having the most pleasurable sex of my life. It took me almost a year before my first girlfriend slipped on pantyhose. I remember she was trying to get new shoes on and it was a tight squeeze so she said "i have an idea" before grabbing some sheer nude pantyhose out of the drawer and putting them on to slip easily into her shoes. About two seconds later I had her on the bed, the shoes back off, and tickled her feet until she nearly pissed herself in her pantyhose (which also would've been hot as hell). I also used to wear her pantyhose when I'd be at her place and she'd take off for work, but that's another story..lol

Hmmmmmmmm thinking

Very light colour nylons

Bright red toenails

Feather

😉

Shane the tickling be fake but

I've experimented a lot on this. Disclaimer that I am a nylon guy and have considered "do I just want this to be true?"... so I kept that bias in mind.

Many of my exes have told me nylons are worse, and a handful have told me bare was worse.

However they ALL said nylons are WAAAAAAAAY worse if they had been in them for at least a few hours in shoes first. And that the first few minutes of warm smooth and moist nylon clad feet straight out of their shoes were the worse part.

Especially if they slathered their feet in lotion before putting their nylons and shoes on for the day.

I've experimented a lot on this. Disclaimer that I am a nylon guy and have considered "do I just want this to be true?"... so I kept that bias in mind.

Many of my exes have told me nylons are worse, and a handful have told me bare was worse.

However they ALL said nylons are WAAAAAAAAY worse if they had been in them for at least a few hours in shoes first. And that the first few minutes of warm smooth and moist nylon clad feet straight out of their shoes were the worse part.

Especially if they slathered their feet in lotion before putting their nylons and shoes on for the day.

NOTHING is hotter than the moment those nylon covered feet first slip out of the shoes.

Nylons absolutely destroy me.

Whenever I wore them, I would rush to take them off.... LIKE run! If I got caught and pinned down wearing nylons, it was over for me at that point.

Fingers just glide over silky, satiny clothing and especially nylons. My feet are like 10x more ticklish, but worse than my feet are my legs... :-O I could cry right now just thinking about it.... and I WILL cry (guaranteed tears and violent hysterics) when I am tickled wearing nylons. Bondage is for the safety of the ler. It makes me insane.

That being said- I may have purposely taken them off slowly or been forced to put them back on. :-D

Sunny

Yes, nylons and stockings make my soles way more ticklish. As does baby oil. It's a way to heighten the sensitivity. Fishnets work also but maybe not as well? I guess those depends on the lee.

Nylons absolutely destroy me.

Whenever I wore them, I would rush to take them off.... LIKE run! If I got caught and pinned down wearing nylons, it was over for me at that point.

Fingers just glide over silky, satiny clothing and especially nylons. My feet are like 10x more ticklish, but worse than my feet are my legs... :-O I could cry right now just thinking about it.... and I WILL cry (guaranteed tears and violent hysterics) when I am tickled wearing nylons. Bondage is for the safety of the ler. It makes me insane.

That being said- I may have purposely taken them off slowly or been forced to put them back on. :-D

Sunny

Thats awesome!!! Love it

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back