• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend's (23) ticklish feet (+ cuckold fantasy)

Yeah, you're right. He should keep making tickling the top priority even though clearly it's too much for her to handle and doesn't seem like she enjoys it all that much.

Whatever the answer is, it's whatever decision makes OP happiest in their life. If they aren't compatible then maybe it is best to move on.

So she’s at least letting you tickle her, even for a little while? That’s a small win! Yeah just slowly keep working up to more serious stuff.

You should tie her down and tickle her sexy feet do video of you licking her toes and sucking them while Tickling her soles trapped her feet were made for Tickling they are extremely beautiful 😘

A few days ago I managed to got her pinned face-down and I immediately started to nibble on her soles and toes. She laughed so much and for the first time it was longer than 5 seconds, this was such a turn on &#55357;&#56845; We didnt talk about that situation, but next time I'll try to make a video :)

Btw: over the last weeks she sent me some photos when I was working at night. Which of you would break into our house to tickle my girlfriend to tears and make me helplessly watch on video chat? :cheesy:

Screenshot_20210414-184320_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210414-184831_Gallery.jpg

A few days ago I managed to got her pinned face-down and I immediately started to nibble on her soles and toes. She laughed so much and for the first time it was longer than 5 seconds, this was such a turn on �� We didnt talk about that situation, but next time I'll try to make a video :)

oh my...that sounds pretty good. yeah make an video next time. i would love to see it.

Hey there!
Your gf has great soles... you say you don't have friends who are into it..... If we became friends.... perhaps I could help out!
From Chicago here..... how about u?

Mark

Be open about your fetish. Hopefully she is open to exploring that with you. When I started dating my husband, it started with foot massages and light tickles. Fast forward 10 years and he tapes my mouth shut and uses my soles like a canvas. Baby steps ;)

your girl friend feet sure are soft smooth do the pedicures tickle when they scrub buttoms oh her feet letsi she needs soles in laugh stocks locked and ready to be tickled.

@foottklr That sounds so tempting, but we are from Germany! :( are you willing to take the distance, just to tickle her feet?

@willowsoless that's such a great advise..thank you! My plans are quite similar ;)

@jeffcool Unfortunately I never had the opportunity to come with her when she got her pedicure, but she told me several times that it's horrible! Maybe I manage to accompany her to the next pedicure, then I will try to catch a video! :p It would be absolutely stunning if there is a man rubbing her feet and I have no choice but watching!

Hey letsi, your girlfriend looks really sexy on body and soles... and I am really no typical feet guy ;-)
I would love to help you tickle her. I am from germany myself :)
Feel free to pm me if I can help you in any way...
Greets from Essen

@ticklestar2006
Thank you! That has to mean a lot ;) I will pm you.

I caught her feet this morning, unfortunately she woke up the moment I opened the curtains..I was ready to film a short tickle clip! D:

20210417_095222.jpg
20210417_094735.jpg

@letsi
It means a lot for me as an upper body fan for sure &#55357;&#56841;
Her feet are really gorgeous &#55357;&#56845;

I hope she gets tickled some more soon &#55357;&#56833;

How old are you btw...? I am 35 years old

Thank you, I love when people appreciate her feet! :)
Upperbody fan? Then you could like her stomach as well ;)

Screenshot_20210418-103239_Gallery.jpg

Her feet are ticklish 10/10 but her stomach is also 9/10.

She is 23 and I'm 25 btw

She looks sexy on her upper body :-D
Would definately love to tickle her stomach as well ;-)
I really appreciate her feet and body from the pics !!!

From the looks of it she has a banging booty as well :). You got any pics of it?

Thank you, I love when people appreciate her feet! :)
Upperbody fan? Then you could like her stomach as well ;)

View attachment 652812

Her feet are ticklish 10/10 but her stomach is also 9/10.

She is 23 and I'm 25 btw

Wow letsi! You are a lucky guy. Your gf has a beautiful stomach! Now I’m a belly guy but I have to say her feet are pretty cute too. Thanks for sharing this pic.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back