• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend's (23) ticklish feet (+ cuckold fantasy)

letsi

TMF Novice
Hey there, this is my lovely girlfriend and her insanely ticklish feet. Every time I'm trying to tickle her I get kicked and therefore most of the time the tickling doesn't last longer than 10 seconds (she is no fan of bondage).

The idea of a stranger or even a group of men tickle her especially on her bare feet and legs turns me on to fire, but unfortunately there is no friend of ours who really likes tickling or I just didn't realize.

Wanted to share this fantasy and pictures with you :)

Screenshot_20210222-102531_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210222-104929_Gallery.jpg20210222_194742.jpg

Last edited:
How do I embed them? good question...hmmm try to convince her for a small challenge ;) if she can stand it for an minute non stop promise her a small gift or someting like that...if she agrees to more tickling make her an nice present...something she always wanted...maybe that works ;) P.S. she has really delicious looking feet. :D lucky guy :)

How do I embed them? good question...hmmm try to convince her for a small challenge ;) if she can stand it for an minute non stop promise her a small gift or someting like that...if she agrees to more tickling make her an nice present...something she always wanted...maybe that works ;) P.S. she has really delicious looking feet. :D lucky guy :)

That indeed sounds like a nice plan! Never tried it that way, I've always asked her straight forward without any reward.
And thank you for the compliment, someone else's appreciation of her feet means a lot to me! ☺️

More ideas/opinions out there?

PS: How do I embed them? :(

There is a toolbar at the top of your reply box or when you are posting that has an icon to add pictures. Sort of antiquated but it’s there. Attached is a screenshot so you can see.

I’ve played with couples before in this kind of scenario. Lots of fun for all involved!

A4C7FF1F-04AC-42E0-8DD6-8E46F5F8EA86.jpeg

Last edited:
Those are nice feet and a nice body. Don't f this up by making it weird on her with your fetish. If she's not crazy about tickling just imagine a scenario of it in your head when your banging her. Don't f it up by making tickling a priority. She's got a nice body don't put fetish needs first.

Those are nice feet and a nice body. Don't f this up by making it weird on her with your fetish. If she's not crazy about tickling just imagine a scenario of it in your head when your banging her. Don't f it up by making tickling a priority. She's got a nice body don't put fetish needs first.

This is terrible advice.

@Ticklishious

Thank you for your help! :) unfortunately the toolbar doesn't show up, maybe it has to do with some Java updates..but I'm not into technical stuff

@gnomes

Really appreciating your opinion on her body, thanks man! It feels good when other man get crazy on her feet and body too. But it's not that easy, I have a tickle fetish since I was 14 and therefore I need to find a way to act it out..

Wow the attachements do finally work! Added a picture btw

Soooooo about that fantasy... I'll partake with you. I'm a good looking guy, experienced, and willing to travel
Pretty much anywhere.

Hey there, this is my lovely girlfriend and her insanely ticklish feet. Every time I'm trying to tickle her I get kicked and therefore most of the time the tickling doesn't last longer than 10 seconds (she is no fan of bondage).

The idea of a stranger or even a group of men tickle her especially on her bare feet and legs turns me on to fire, but unfortunately there is no friend of ours who really likes tickling or I just didn't realize.

Wanted to share this fantasy and pictures with you :)

View attachment 647623View attachment 647624View attachment 647625

Damn, her feet (and body!) are gorgeous. That first pic with one sock on and one off *chef's kiss*.

Damn, her feet (and body!) are gorgeous. That first pic with one sock on and one off *chef's kiss*.

This makes me feel really proud man, thank you! &#55357;&#56842;
You got me with the chef's kiss :clap:

I secretly made the pic when I came back to the room after I gave her a short foot rub. She really loves foot massages.

Come to Missouri I will help you gang Tickle her sexy precious beautiful feet and drive her absolutely nuts with lot's of laughter she will be screaming with laughter

she has really nice soles. what s her shoe size? where are her most ticklish spots?

Yeah I love those soles too! Her shoe size is US6/EU39.
Her most ticklish spots are definitely her bare feet (10/10) and her tummy (9/10).

For all the toe lovers, here is one picture of the upperside of her ultra ticklish feet.
Screenshot_20210223-182000_WhatsApp.jpg

@gnomes
I get your point. I won't force her into thinks she doesn't like, but I have to try some limits step by step.

For all the toe lovers, here is one picture of the upperside of her ultra ticklish feet.
View attachment 647678

@gnomes
I get your point. I won't force her into thinks she doesn't like, but I have to try some limits step by step.

These are amazing. Any chance she would slip on some pantyhose for some photos? Also, try sucking on her toes and licking her feet. I bet she will love it.

These are amazing. Any chance she would slip on some pantyhose for some photos? Also, try sucking on her toes and licking her feet. I bet she will love it.

Of course I tried toe sucking and she really loves it.
But I know that she won't like pictures of herself in pantyhose..

Yeah, you're right. He should keep making tickling the top priority even though clearly it's too much for her to handle and doesn't seem like she enjoys it all that much.

Stifling your needs and not expressing them properly to your partner just so you can “imagine a scenario while you’re banging her”, isn’t healthy for either person in the relationship.

You should maybe try and be gentle like massages and stuff then light tickling any time I had a partner that was like that about there feet that’s how I got around about it

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back