• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help with tickle cuckold fantasies (my GF)

letsi

TMF Novice
Hey there, this is my lovely girlfriend and her insanely ticklish feet. Every time I'm trying to tickle her I get kicked and therefore most of the time the tickling doesn't last longer than 10 seconds (she isn't really a fan of bondage).

The idea of a stranger or even multiple men pinning my GF down and tickle her to exhaustion, tjespecially on her bare feet and legs turns me on to fire, but unfortunately there is no friend of ours who really likes tickling or I just didn't realize. I really wonder how people actually manage to organize these situations or if it just remains a fantasy for everyone.

Wanted to share this fantasy and pictures with you and looking for some advice :)

20210222_194742.jpgScreenshot_20210222-104929_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210222-102531_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you very much! I embedded them and added one picture btw &#55358;&#56688;

Well the first thing to determine is if this is just YOUR fantasy or one that BOTH of you are open to exploring.

So question #1 goes to your GF. Is she down with being pinned down by multiple people and tickled severely?

If yes, then on to step two. If no, then this gets to stay your fantasy.

Myriads

Well the first thing to determine is if this is just YOUR fantasy or one that BOTH of you are open to exploring.

So question #1 goes to your GF. Is she down with being pinned down by multiple people and tickled severely?

If yes, then on to step two. If no, then this gets to stay your fantasy.

Myriads

You're definitely right, especially because the group tickling is difficult to realize anyway. She agreed with the MM/F tickle but finding the right person is also not that easy &#55357;&#56885;

You may be able to interest her in being tied down if you a) buy a Hitachi wand and a regular vibrator and b) promise her you will be limited with how much/long you would tickle her before giving her an orgasm. Then CONTROL yourself and go easy on her. If you do and you satisfy her, she may become more inclined to want to go a little farther the next time. The biggest thing is to take baby steps. Don't overwhelm her with the tickling, the orgasm yes, or she's not going to be interested in ever letting you try again!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back