Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Tickle Wrestling Entertainment! Pt 54: Antaea vs Scorpianna! (HD)
Tickle interrogated UFO part 1
Pretty Woman And Weronika - Loud Laughs During A Night Time - HD 1920x1080
Clips4Sale Banner
Ama Rio's Feet Tickled with Picture and Picture
Jordan blindfolded and vibrated into an orgasm - from another angle
Kody Evans Stuck in the Cuffs in Nylons MP4

What's New?

4/12/2021

Visit the TMF Welcome forum for our rules, profiles, general information, and a place to say hello to us!

New from MTJ

Peterton
Poe #9

Click here
3/23/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

28/f lee in Rhode Island

Hey everyone. Iím an athletic professional in the Providence area, been lurking for a while, have had a few sessions and one ex who was into tickling. I didnít know this was an actual fetish until I was 25, but Iím looking to potentially meet someone to tickle me since itís been a few years. Iím tall with a soccer/basketball/dance background, so Iím really not looking for fat guys who live in their moms basement... likewise I am not looking for sociopaths who want to tickle me past my breaking point. I had one guy tickle my ribs way too hard, to the point where I was bruised for days, and I ended up reporting him to the police for abuse. Please be tactful in your messages because I have no patience for idiots. On that note I am bi and open to women too. Glad to exchange pics after messaging for a while. Desired age range for men and women is 25-35. Thanks

Have you considered being tickled by an experienced elderly man?

Quote Originally Posted by maniactickler View Post
    Have you considered being tickled by an experienced elderly man?
    Not really. I’m sure there’s plenty of experienced guys my age.

FYI not too impressed with overall PM’s so far. Try being straightforward and being yourself instead of trying to be slick. I’m not going to fall for crap

I sent u a PM

I could smell these for hours...

One way to find out if somebody is really who they say they are and to make sure their pictures match is if you look at their username they'll have a blue check mark next to it that basically means a moderator or the owner of the site has verified you with an app quickly mine was Skype. So if you're trying to weed out since I see you're already having a problem which is pretty standard for this site I would look for the blue check marks at least you can rule out they're not fake, with that being said you will find (SOME) legitimate people who don't have blue check marks.

You seem great!
    Lifeís too short to starve yourself.

Sent you a PM! 33/m in Massachusetts, not fat and not in mom's basement!

Send you PM

Hi! I sent you a PM. If you read it, great, if not, that's fine too. Either way, I wish you the best in your search.
    "There's a hundred and four days of summer vacation before school comes along just to end it. So the anual problem of our generation is finding a good way to spend it. LIKE MAYBE..."

Like a little Romance with your Tickling?

Ticklish Romance - M/F, Full Body, Feet, Love
    Ticklish Romance II - M/F, Adult, Feet, Love
    The Game - FF/F, Adult, Full Body, Feet, DiD
    The Game FINALE - FF/F, Extreme, Adult, DiD, Full Body, Feet
    Special Delievery - M/F, Feet, Machines

~Quill

Sent you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by daydreamer95 View Post
    Not really. I’m sure there’s plenty of experienced guys my age.

FYI not too impressed with overall PM’s so far. Try being straightforward and being yourself instead of trying to be slick. I’m not going to fall for crap
    Theres actually none.

There's plenty of people her age. Ask yourself these few things one 9 out of 10 people that make a profile are fake, there's no verification picture, I'm assuming no one's got a response back yet, is the profile actually active or does it go off days at a time. If you've been doing this a while you can easily spot a inquisitive profile.

**Quote deleted by DVNC**

Hello “Depths.” Do you know how exhausting it is to go through all these PMs? I also work and have a social life. Please don’t pull the “abusive women” card. That is so pathetic.

I’m getting a lot of messages, and most of you guys seem like genuine nice people. However, there are things like distance that disqualify a lot of people and believe me, it is exhausting to go through all of these. Please don’t take it personally if I haven’t responded. Thanks
    Last edited by dvnc; 03-01-2021 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Quote deleted

Quote Originally Posted by The Depths View Post
    Quote deleted
    Lol this comment made my day.
    Last edited by dvnc; 03-01-2021 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by daydreamer95 View Post
    Hey everyone. Iím an athletic professional in the Providence area, been lurking for a while, have had a few sessions and one ex who was into tickling. I didnít know this was an actual fetish until I was 25, but Iím looking to potentially meet someone to tickle me since itís been a few years. Iím tall with a soccer/basketball/dance background, so Iím really not looking for fat guys who live in their moms basement... likewise I am not looking for sociopaths who want to tickle me past my breaking point. I had one guy tickle my ribs way too hard, to the point where I was bruised for days, and I ended up reporting him to the police for abuse. Please be tactful in your messages because I have no patience for idiots. On that note I am bi and open to women too. Glad to exchange pics after messaging for a while. Desired age range for men and women is 25-35. Thanks
    Ah, shame I'm not near RI. You sound fun - and thankfully I've slimmed down a lot. Wish I had a reason to be in RI!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast