• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

28/f lee in Rhode Island

daydreamer95

Hey everyone. I’m an athletic professional in the Providence area, been lurking for a while, have had a few sessions and one ex who was into tickling. I didn’t know this was an actual fetish until I was 25, but I’m looking to potentially meet someone to tickle me since it’s been a few years. I’m tall with a soccer/basketball/dance background, so I’m really not looking for fat guys who live in their moms basement... likewise I am not looking for sociopaths who want to tickle me past my breaking point. I had one guy tickle my ribs way too hard, to the point where I was bruised for days, and I ended up reporting him to the police for abuse. Please be tactful in your messages because I have no patience for idiots. On that note I am bi and open to women too. Glad to exchange pics after messaging for a while. Desired age range for men and women is 25-35. Thanks

Have you considered being tickled by an experienced elderly man? :grandpa:

Not really. I’m sure there’s plenty of experienced guys my age.

FYI not too impressed with overall PM’s so far. Try being straightforward and being yourself instead of trying to be slick. I’m not going to fall for crap

Sent you a PM! 33/m in Massachusetts, not fat and not in mom's basement!

Hi! I sent you a PM. If you read it, great, if not, that's fine too. Either way, I wish you the best in your search.

Not really. I’m sure there’s plenty of experienced guys my age.

FYI not too impressed with overall PM’s so far. Try being straightforward and being yourself instead of trying to be slick. I’m not going to fall for crap

Theres actually none. :flex:

**Quote deleted by DVNC**

Hello “Depths.” Do you know how exhausting it is to go through all these PMs? I also work and have a social life. Please don’t pull the “abusive women” card. That is so pathetic.

I’m getting a lot of messages, and most of you guys seem like genuine nice people. However, there are things like distance that disqualify a lot of people and believe me, it is exhausting to go through all of these. Please don’t take it personally if I haven’t responded. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone. I’m an athletic professional in the Providence area, been lurking for a while, have had a few sessions and one ex who was into tickling. I didn’t know this was an actual fetish until I was 25, but I’m looking to potentially meet someone to tickle me since it’s been a few years. I’m tall with a soccer/basketball/dance background, so I’m really not looking for fat guys who live in their moms basement... likewise I am not looking for sociopaths who want to tickle me past my breaking point. I had one guy tickle my ribs way too hard, to the point where I was bruised for days, and I ended up reporting him to the police for abuse. Please be tactful in your messages because I have no patience for idiots. On that note I am bi and open to women too. Glad to exchange pics after messaging for a while. Desired age range for men and women is 25-35. Thanks

Ah, shame I'm not near RI. You sound fun - and thankfully I've slimmed down a lot. Wish I had a reason to be in RI!

FYI guys I don’t think the “fat” comment was meant to shame anyone

Last edited:
FYI guys I don’t think the “fat” comment was not meant to shame anyone

I mean, if a male made verbatim the same post "I'm not looking for fat women" and whatever other hostilities the OP was spewing, pretty sure there's be a bit of a different reaction.

Idk man. Some women prefer guys with beards over clean cut. Some kinky women enjoy contrast... if she’s a petite girl, maybe she only likes fat guys. Some people have preferences and it’s absolutely understandable.

The thing that gets me is age... like I’m 32. When I was in my 20s, girls told me ALL THE TIME that they only dig older guys. Now that I’m in my 30s, all these young millennial chicks only like guys who are 18-25. Super fucking annoying. So I kinda feel you lol

Idk man. Some women prefer guys with beards over clean cut. Some kinky women enjoy contrast... if she’s a petite girl, maybe she only likes fat guys. Some people have preferences and it’s absolutely understandable.

The thing that gets me is age... like I’m 32. When I was in my 20s, girls told me ALL THE TIME that they only dig older guys. Now that I’m in my 30s, all these young millennial chicks only like guys who are 18-25. Super fucking annoying. So I kinda feel you lol

I'm not even a fat guy. I'm a competitive powerlifter and bodybuilder. I just have gotten very fed up with the double standards and simping.

Edit: and yeah, about the age thing. I feel that.

I mean, if a male made verbatim the same post "I'm not looking for fat women" and whatever other hostilities the OP was spewing, pretty sure there's be a bit of a different reaction.

You are 100% correct.....but it's the world we live in now. Sadly

Holla. 30M from Philly. You've probably been buried in DMs, so I won't add to that pile and just comment here. Probably too far for you, but hit me up if you're ever interested in chatting.

Hey I’m a bit on the younger side at 19, but I live pretty close by in Massachusetts and would love to meetup

I hope this thread worked out for you, and I apologize on behalf of the community for any bullshit you've encountered. I always cringe when I see these go sideways. Best of luck to you.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back