• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is Itching Powder Real?

The Depths

TMF Novice
Is itching powder real? And if so, is it potent enough to actually create UNBEARABLE itching on the feet of the lee? NOT burning -- I've heard of some substances being termed "itching powder" which did not in fact create any tickling/itchy sensation, but rather just caused chemical burning sensations. So does the genuine thing actually exist?

I think itching powder is mainly fiberglass? Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, in sure. It produces more of an itchy and burning rash sensation than a tickling one. If rubbed in to a specific area on the body... it would be extremely awful and painful.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I’ve used it before on someone’s feet along with a feather it did work incredibly well think it just depends on what one you use

You get itching powder from joke shops, also certain plants have seeds and flowers that have a similiar effect.

And you also get chemical irritants which are less 'fun for fetishists' and more actual abuse.

If it's real I don't know why it's not used by any tickle producers. I've searched all over the internet for sites dedicated to itchy feet and can't find any. Would love to see a clip site open dedicated to putting itching powder on girls feet and watching them squirm for little bit. I know a russian fetish site claims to use itching powder on their girls but I'm 100% certain it's just talcom powder because they literally have no reaction when it's rubbed on.

Yes it is real, and over the 80 years it's been made of different stuff.

Today it is mostly organic, taken from plants that produce a irritant effect. Today it tends to be safe and mildly effective, though if you bump into a person with a specific allergy or sensitivity you can often get far more than bargained for.

in the now lost past the stuff was made up of all sorts of things chemical and otherwise which could be quite damaging. Fiberglass was one of these older items used, and being basically tiny shards of glass is not a real winner for play time, and if my memory serves the government stepped on its use in the early 80's for safety concerns. Rightly so.

Basically modern powders work on the 'cause a mild allergic reaction' model of things with biological materials being the active ingredient, and thus your milage my very greatly with any individual they are used upon, as people have different sensitivities to different things, and you can't really know until tried.

Myriads

If it's real I don't know why it's not used by any tickle producers. I've searched all over the internet for sites dedicated to itchy feet and can't find any. Would love to see a clip site open dedicated to putting itching powder on girls feet and watching them squirm for little bit. I know a russian fetish site claims to use itching powder on their girls but I'm 100% certain it's just talcom powder because they literally have no reaction when it's rubbed on.

You don't see it because of two reasons.

1) In most cases it's not all the dramatic of a physical reaction. It doesn't produce a huge response, and if it does, it doesn't do it very quickly. It makes for bad video usually.

2) You touched on this one. It's super easy to fake, and every time one of these gets made it gets piled on hard in forums "Oh it's fake, etc." It tends to create larger version of the "Oh she fakes being ticklish" sort of stuff you see here.

Oh and one more reason. They never sold well. And that more then anything else makes them rare. Every now and again someone will try and relearn the past.

The sort of material you want is not unusual in that this is a fetish group related to tickling, in that it forces a response on a victim. It falls under 'Response Control' which covers tickling, orgasm play (forced and deny), itching powder, and a bunch of others.

Myriads

Any confirmation on whether this one causes the chemical burning or is actually itchy?

Goddess Shelly doesn't use it on my feet. She puts entire packets of it into my underpants, making sure that a lot gets into my pubic hair. YES, it itches rather than burns.

She then puts me into bondage so that I cant scratch. :eek:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back