• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone "made up" stories to get people to tie them up and tickle them?

fonzieluck

TMF Regular
Good Evening Everyone,

I'm here to ask if anyone ever has ever made up a story to get friends/others to tickle them, without outright telling them that they have a fetish? I'm asking because I've been trying to get someone to tickle me for the last few months, (preferably female), and it is very hard these days. So, I was thinking back to when I was a kid (I'm in my 30's now).

Back in early high school, I would have talks with a female friend of mine, and I would tell her that my older sister would babysit for me at times, and tie me up and tickle me. This was untrue, as I do not have an older sister either. However, I would inform her that as favor to me, if she (my friend) can come over a few hours before my sister got there, tie me u and tickle, so that way I would be all tickled out and it wouldn't be a punishment when my sister came over.

Needless to say, this worked several times. This girl must've tied me up last least 8 or 9 times, and the first time she did it was the most memorable. She and her other friend were on my bus, on the way home one day, and it was just a normal day of riding home. She turned me and said, "Oh, I can come over today." I said, "ok." We got off of the bus, and I led them up to my bedroom. I was fully dressed (as I was still in high school lol), and they both tied me spread eagle to my bed. Both of them removed my sneakers, and started raking on my socked feet. I remember it like it was yesterday. I loved it. They saw my sexual arousal, and how much I loved it, and kept tickling me more and more as time went on.

Has anyone else ever done something similar to this in order to just get tickled? I am actually thinking of opening up to a few of my female friends about my fetish, just so they can tickle me, and I can smell their socks.

I have, lol. I used to tell girls that I was at a unisex salon (this bit is true) and while I was getting my haircut, this other girl was getting a pedicure, and she couldn't stop laughing because she was very ticklish (never saw it happen much, but it made a good story)

Always led to an interesting tickling discussion. I'd also get a decent handle on how the girl reacted to tickling in general. If she was pro-tickling, not interested in tickling, etc.

Yes and no. I never made up stories to get someone to tie me up but I did drop hints to guys about how ticklish I am and how my friends would hold me still to tickle me. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it wouldn't.

Before reading your story I was wondering what kind of story you were looking for that would make more sense then just asking for tickling.
However, after reading your story I have to say it makes sense. Well done...

I have kind of had this stuff done to me, more around using handcuffs than actually tickling.

A friend of mine, we were only about 17 at the time asked me if I would be there whilst he tried some handcuffs out he had just bought, he said he wanted me there to let him out. I obliged and when he cuffed himself to the bed I just laughed, and endured about half an hour of his frustration before I let him out. I could see his trousers he was hard, so I did kind of think there was more to his request, He spend most of time trying to hide it as I spend time trying to stop him hiding it without saying anything. Evil/tease I know lol.

Also a similar one more recently, I was chatting to a guy, who basically wanted me to pin him down and handcuff him, kind of got obsessed with me in the end as I like bondage/handcuffs and do martial arts. But when we met rather than him saying that is what he wanted, which I would have happily done to be fair, he kept engineering situations and suggesting scenarios where that would be the result. I ended up cuffing him up and leaving there for a while lol

The cleverest I ever got was proposing to some friends the idea of a "challenge" where we would take turns playing a level of a video game while having out feet tickled as a "distraction." Then whoever did the poorest would be the loser and the punishment would be to be tied up and tickled! Too bad, the idea didn't catch on.

I once said to a girl I think I have a piece of glass in my foot .... she imminently said let me look at it of course she didn't find anything but tickled the hell out of my bare foot

Before reading your story I was wondering what kind of story you were looking for that would make more sense then just asking for tickling.
However, after reading your story I have to say it makes sense. Well done...

Not sure the babysitter scenario would hold much water at 30+ tho. Lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back