• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girl with tickle fetish asking advise

Lgh3756

Hello all, I am a girl in my 20s. I’m just wondering basically wondering for people in a relationship how do you guys just end up together? If it’s a serious relationship, clearly you don’t love each other just because of a fetish. I just feel like none of the guys I’ve been with would be down for it so I’ve never tried anything with them, not only because it’s awkward but for me it’s not worth it to me if they don’t have the same enjoyment out of it.

Last edited:
I got somewhat lucky in my last relationship. It was with a girl who I had already been friends with for years, so I had actually already mentioned that I had a fetish before we dated, sort of as a joke, but didn’t tell her what it was. But when we started dating, she was like “hey what’s that secret fetish you said you had?” And I told her. It didn’t phase her at all, and she was happy to indulge me. I actually found out that she had a secret fetish as well (not tickling unfortunately) but I indulged her in that as well. My fetish didn’t ruin our relationship, and hers didn’t either.

All this to say, if you and your partner love each other already, it’s not likely that a fetish is going to ruin that. I wouldn’t open with it on the first date, but if a deep connection is established, tickling won’t break it.

I never have acctualy told anyone about my fetish I’m. Not shy when it comes to tickling or anything main reason being if your having a sexual relationship with some one then tickling isint anything to be ashamed of don’t be shy about it in all honesty if anyone I’ve slept with didn’t let me tickle them I wouldn’t have performed and if someone wants you they will adapt to your needs

Try using it as a teasing methods or start of slow and easy let it grow on them any time I’ve done that with any partner the tickling has grew on them

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back