• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Small request

Solestroker88

TMF Master
Hello everyone just need to borrow. Your eyes for a second
I would really appreciate it if you happen to come on any my posts that you do not try and show off and point out spelling mistakes ect

Really feel like if you don’t have anything nice to say then say nothing can we not all just enjoy the content we are all here for the same reason

Thanks

A propos of nothing, I've always enjoyed visiting Scotland. In my previous 1990s identity as a corporate husband whose wife was PA to the CEO of Seagram UK, I'd accompany my now-ex to distillery-rife Paisley for their annual Christmas Ball. At the request of her boss we were flown to Aberdeen from where we drove to Inverness, stopping at every company-owned distillery on the way so that the head of each could meet in person the woman whose voice was the first point of telephone contact when the chairman had to be reached. Our London flat was replete with various ancient Scotch whiskys and every other alcoholic product the company produced, from fine wines to champagne to gin to Bailey's-pity I'm not a drinker.

I've played the Edinburgh Festival twice, and I also played with a delightfully ticklish red-haired Goth girl in Glasgow whom I met through this very site.

Anyway, the point is that I've always enjoyed your reminiscences and look forward to reading more of them. Most computers have an automatic spellcheck function that underlines misspelled words in red.

Right-clicking on the underlined word gives a list of possible words with almost that spelling, and all you have to do is left-click on the word you want. It makes proofreading very easy and I for one need and use it.

Better yet, it troll-proofs your writing, so if you like, feel free to enable it.

Last edited:
Well not everyone follows dude am just asking nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all

Hi dude thanks for the feed back plenty more tales
To tell I know just I’m always in a rush just don’t see the need for it long as I can get to know like minded people like me great if not then am going to have to leave any way thank you again for sharing your Scottish tales

Press "reply with quote" to quote person so know who you respond to

thank you again for sharing your Scottish tales

I have one more from my olden days. I didn't see this but was told about it by a participant. As a reward, Seagram UK used to fly top-selling liquor salesmen from all over the world to its Scots country house, a huge old pile of a place which had been renovated and then decorated by theatre designers to look like a stereotypic 'Highland Manor'. Tartan carpets, huge fireplaces, swords and shields on the walls interspersed with stags' head trophies and ancestral oil paintings- you know the drill. Looks like a film set and would make an actual Scot howl with laughter. And they'd throw a traditional ceilidh to give all these foreign salesman 'The True Scots Experience'- food, liquor, music and dancing so that they felt a connection with the product and could sell it better.

But apparently one of the biggest markets for Scotch whisky is southeast Asia. And once a large contingent of award-winning Korean salesmen was flown in for the 'McReward'. The climax of the weekend after the final dinner was being taught to dance- and a surprise contingent of professional folk dancers was brought in to help. Ten handpicked six-foot plus, long red-haired strapping wenches with bosoms to match. And as the average height of a south Korean man is 5'5" you can imagine.

The reels were bad enough, but the evening was climaxed by a particularly energetic 'Strip the Willow', and I was told that the sight of delighted drunken little men being propelled up the double line by happily shrieking 'McValkyries' had to be seen to be believed. One of them was particularly gratified when a girl decided to smother him by flamboyantly removing his glasses and then hugging him so that his head disappeared between her 'charms'.

I can only hope those fellows all sold a lot more whisky upon returning home.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back