• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Itsuki's New Nightmare (A Fire Emblem Heroes ticklefic) F/M M/M */M

Lake Superior

TMF Regular
---
"So I'm still not sure I understand this scene, Director. It just seems so odd for us to remove our shoes."

Director Tarachino buried his face in his hands before shooting a death glare at Itsuki once more.

"The reasoning is that the three of you are in a jungle full of branches and twigs. Wearing shoes would make it far too easy to step on one and make a noise to alert the amazons."

"Itsuki it is not our duty to analyze the director's work but instead simply to perform it," Yashiro Tsurugi said as he placed a hand on his teammate's shoulder. The veteran actor's pale feet were already out and Itsuki couldn't help but look down at them and the way he wiggled his toes in the grass of the set. Itsuki hadn't expected much aid in this from Yashiro but as he turned to Touma, his face fell at the sight of the redhead already shedding his socks. He looked up at Itsuki and smiled goofily.

"C'mon buddy the script for this looks like a blast so why not? You wanted some acting experience so your first tip is what Yashiro said. Our job isn't to question why it's to give the kids a show!"

"Hmmph. I'll remind Mr. Akagi that I'm a serious director and not making anything for kids here!"

"Ack! Sorry, Mr. Tarachino! I just mean-"

"Enough! The three of you get ready we're going again! Now, remember! In this scene, you're going to peek through the bushes and see the lost village before....."

---
Itsuki's brow furrowed at what had just happened. It had suddenly seemed as if all sound had stopped right as the director described the scene. He wanted to ask him to repeat himself but he could already see the lights of the camera's turn on as Touma and Yashiro snuck ahead. The two wore outfits that matched Itsuki's which had been described to him as simple "explorer's wear" for this film. However, it was still strange to the young extra promoted to a featured role. Wearing simple undershirts without sleeves in a jungle seemed a bad idea and he'd been far too embarrassed to ask why they weren't allowed to have any underwear on beneath their cargo shorts.

Itsuki's blue PubMed cock rubbed against his zipper as he snuck forward between his friends and peered down at the "village" they were supposed to find. The effects for this movie were crazy as it looked like the people down there had real tails and animal ears. They twitched about and actually seemed to react to sounds. Such as the small "Eep" Itsuki made when a fly alighted on his ear. In seconds two were charging up the embankment at the boys. Itsuki breathed a sigh of relief as for a second he thought he might have messed the scene up. He looked back to see Yashiro and Touma scrambling away and realized he was probably to do the same. He did so quickly yet with the nagging feeling that something was wrong. Three of the animal people were bearing down on them and Itsuki had to bite his tongue as a massive arm wrapped around Touma's waist and dragged him away.

---
"Don't look back Itsuki! Just keep running" He heard Yashiro yell as he saw him pounced upon by a blonde-haired animal woman. Itsuki closed his eyes and focused on nothing but going faster as he tried to block out the howls of Yashiro and Touma behind him. He ducked behind a tree to catch his breath and tried to slip a furtive glance towards the film crew but had no idea where they'd gone. Was this still on the script? He heard a low growl and turned with eyes wide to come face to face with a massive wolf. It growled at him as he backed against the tree and he decided that perhaps standing still was better for now.

Before his eyes, the creature transformed from beast to a statuesque brown-skinned woman with a veil over one eye. She towered over the young idol who could only shiver at the way she seemed to be sizing up a meal. She clapped a hand on his shoulder and turned him back towards their village in a way that suggested resistance was not wise.

"You're doing great Aoi! Sell the fear more" boomed, Director Tarachino's voice from somewhere. Itsuki looked around for where the cameras had gone but instead felt a claw trail along the back of his neck in a way that made him shiver.
The wolf queen led him back into her village through a crowd of various other animal people that made him feel as if something was quite off. That vanished when he saw the fates of his friends, however. Yashiro and Touma had both been relieved of their shirts and were now bound by their wrists and ankles to hang from wooden sawhorses. The two young men had red rubber ball gags stuffed between their lips and had been relieved of their boots as well as they hung helplessly while the villagers player with them.

---
Yashiro's heterochromatic eyes were rolled back in his head as the blonde girl with the fox ears from the earlier bit, sucked and licked all over the veteran idol's size 10 feet. They're normally pristine and noble, pale soles were now marred with blue lipstick marks, bright red hickies, and shiny strands of saliva between the toes. In contrast, Touma was moaning into his gag in a way that was dribbling spittle down his chin as the burly blue-haired animal man from earlier gave a shockingly gentle yet quite thorough deep tissue massage to the young masked hero's size 9 feet. The great burly tiger caressed each of Touma's toes like they were the limbs of a small animal. The redhead had a look of ecstasy on his face that was a stark contrast to the redfaced sputtering mess that was Yashiro. Itsuki whimpered as the wolf queen took his ankles and bound them similarly before doing the same with his wrists.

Soon Itsuki hung there in the exact same manner as his teammates whose fates he simply couldn't take his eyes off. He let out a startled yelp at the feeling of something sharp jabbing just against his moist sole right through his shoe. He looked up and saw the one-eyed wolf queen working one of her claws through the sole of his boot until she could simply peel the bottom of it off like the lid to her dog food. Except for the fact that he doubted that his size 10 sole would do much to make her coat shinier-

"CUT! AOI WHAT KIND OF PERFORMANCE IS THIS?!"

Tarachino strode into the scene and Itsuki cursed the fact that he'd missed from where the director had come. His eyes desperately searching for where the camera crew was then led to him missing the brushes in the quirky director's hands.

"Aoi this is to be a jungle scene! Tell me what temperature you think a jungle is? I specifically told you three to wear heavy socks to this taping to give your feet the authentic look for when the villagers tortured you!"

---
"What?! I never saw this in the script?!"

"Another thing! Nailah! Why hadn't he been gagged yet?"

"Apologies director Tarachino. Nobody ever gave me the gag."

"We'll fix it in editing..." The director said as he knelt and buckled a similar ballgag between the team leader's lips. Itsuki tried to protest but got out only "MMMPH" and "HRRRMPH" due to the red rubber ball. He couldn't even say anything at the way Tarachino surreptitiously tickled under his nose when nobody was looking with the brush. Itsuki could only titter into his gag before really laughing it up when the fetish driven filmographer knelt and began liberally applying blush to the helpless president of Fortuna's soles. He pushed back the brunette's toes one by one individually and gave each one a light dusting before pulling a water bottle out and spraying some into his hand.

Itsuki could only shiver as the older man began rubbing the tap water into his soles gently to give the illusion that his recently debooted feet were flushed and sweaty.
Kuen stepped back and framed the shot with his fingers before striding away back to wherever the cameras were. Not before he gave Selkie and Mordecai some notes of course Itsuki noted. His stopping for a moment to wonder how he knew those names caused him to miss where the pervert disappeared to again. The call of "ACTION" made Ituski's stomach drop as he began struggling and wiggling on his pole.

---
The fox changed tactics with the new take and lowered her head down to give each of Yashiro's long beautiful toes a nibble at increasing speed. Her geta'd foot slipped free of its sandal and quickly undid the silver-haired singer's zipper to free his proud cock from those stifling cargo shorts. Tsurugi could only moan into his gag as that socked foot pressed onto his cock and began rocking back and forth. Touma had still been caught by the toes by the tiger but now the great blue beast was a bit more aggressive. He'd bent the masked hero's toes back and was now gently stroking a finger down the rosy red size 9 while Akagi could only sputter and shake at even the slowest tickling on his action star feets.

A clawed hand reached down and took Itsuki by the chin to turn him to look up at the beast woman who had him. The tanned skin wolf licked her lips before trailing a nail along Mister Aoi's newly flushed sole. The company president bucked on the pole he was tied to as the Laguz teased his wet foot and coo'ed at his adorable reactions. To make matters worse her tail hung down and began wagging forth in a manner that dusted the young actor's nose. He was trying to do his best to hold in the reaction the feeling of her nails digging into his plump heel made him explode.

---
The young Mister Aoi was thrashing in his bonds so hard as the wolf played with him that he didn't even notice her slip her foot free of its sandal. Its clawed toes slashed right through Itsuki's zipper until his poor Mirage Rod was standing free in the sweltering jungle...set?

"THMMPHH KHHNPPH MHHPVIIE?! MMMPH! I DHHMPPH!

Had Itsuki not been gagged perhaps Tarachino could have heard his protests about this not being the kind of film that the lads of Fortuna would normally do. The feeling of Nailah's big 13 pressing down on his poor red little soldier. He could only roll his eyes back and moan as her tail wagged faster and as she ripped away his poor shredded boots he could do nothing while she set up for her next game. Tears streamed down his red cheeks as her other foot came free of its sandal and dug itself into the entertainer's corresponding armpit. While Nailah worked her feet as she sat astride a giggling workout bike named Itsuki Aoi, her hands tore aside his destroyed boots seized him by the toes. She pried the wiggly digits open and slipped her panting tongue while Itsuki screeched for mercy.

---
He tried to distract himself by looking at his friends but they weren't doing much better. Mordecai had pulled Touma's shorts down and now had a finger up the actor's rear that had the redhead sweating and moaning as it explored around. Simultaneously his poor blushing feet were caressed and flossed by the tiger's blue and fuzzy tail while he whispered reassurances to the flushed explorer to keep him calm.

"You like this. You knew what happened in this village and still came. So you wanted this. You cannot lie to Mordecai. He sees the human's cock make the mess."

Touma was indeed sporting a very big stain on his pants and Itsuki's eyes were drawn to the dribbling white trickling out from them as well despite his position. Mordecai cooed and rubbed the redhead's stomach reassuringly while he yowled again.

The heterochromatic swordsman, Yashiro was bright red as well. The energetic fox girl had painted his bare stomach and thighs with lipstick marks and nibble marks as she frantically raspberried him over and over while he howled into his gag.

"PPPHMMM!!"

"Haha your so fun to play with!"

*PPBBBBTT*

"NHHHM MPPHHREE!"

"You're having fun too? Great! My daddy always said I was FULL of energy!"

*BBBBPPPPTT!!*

"THHHPPM MMMMPPCH!"

"No, I don't mind! We can totally do this all day!"

*PPPBBBPPT*

"MMMGG NPPPHH!!"

"If your gonna have another accident though you better tell me! I've still got some of that in my hair!"

Yashiro's cock dripped with a previous wild orgasm but from the sight of it, Itsuki could tell his friend was getting ready to pop another session.

---
A hard slap on his sole made his eyes cross as Nailah clucked her tongue.

"Oh am I boring you? Guess we'd better speed things up!"

Itsuki got just as red as his comrades as the Wolf Queen dug her clawed toes into his armpit and worked her sole along his cock. She began alternating between biting his toes and sliding her slimy tongue between them as the Lordling finally lost control and painted her dusky sole white.

"EXCELLENT! I've never seen such intense acting than from you three! It's like the characters in the script have come to life!"

Tarachino came striding out as the three sagged in their bonds and were given a break. Their respective Laguz each took a knee and began tending to their new pets. Mordecai stroking Touma's sweaty hair, Selkie forcing Yashiro's scowling face into a smile, and Nailah scratching the crown of Itsuki's head like she was reassuring a dog.

"You all did a wonderful job but the mark of a truly great actor is the ability to stay great as opposed to just attaining it. As such, I'd like to shoot this scene two or three more times. I'm no slave driver however and as such, we'll just start from your captures again. Alright everybody to your marks and we'll prepare the next take!

...aaaaand...ACTION!"

---
Itsuki Aoi sat up suddenly with a gasp of "NO! NAILAH! MERCY" ringing out. He looked around his private quarters in Castle Askr to see nothing but darkness. The sheets of his bed were soaked with sweat and he remiss to admit that the stain around his crotch however was not that. He sighed at the embarrassing nature of the dream and truly wished there was someone here at the castle he could speak to about these strange dreams he'd been having. A motherly figure like Ms. Maiko by which he meant one that he wouldn't quite have such...dreams about.

He set to pulling off the ruined sheets with a sigh. All of this just because of one quick glimpse of Queen Nailah's sole when she was discarding her sandals. The powerful Laguz had teased him for the look in his eyes before being led off her by her gentle husband, the Heron Rafiel. The two had been giggling when they'd retired to their room across the hall from Itsuki's. Were anyone to check on the loving couple however they'd find the two laughing into each other's arms in their sleep as they went through a similarly lewd dream where they suffered under the hands of a certain mustachioed member of the Order who'd defected. Should Itsuki have gone in there for another sneaked peek at Nailah's powerful brown 13's and Rafiel's gorgeously sculpted 8's he would have a final glimpse of the couple being pulled into their bed by the dark forces of Ljosalfheimr. Their dream quickly turned into the two beasts' guest-starring in Itsuki's own aborted dream but taking the places of Touma and Yashiro.

---
Itsuki sighed as he smoothed out new sheets on his bed. Such a ridiculous that had been but it did make him realize how much he missed the members of Fortuna not yet here in Askr. Particularly Yashiro and Touma but also Ms. Maiko and even Barry. He lay his head down on his pillow and closed his eyes but couldn't quite drift off. He tried to think of a random moment to focus on and ended up remembering a moment in the training yard a few days ago. He'd been trying to get a bit of sword practice in when his solo act had become a session thanks to the interruption of a pair of Fodlan Knights. The blonde swordmaster had coaxed him into a duel and he'd gladly accepted.

"It'll be good for you! Seen you fight out there and while your strong you could be faster! Isn't that right Shamir?"

"Hmmph, same could be said for you in my eyes Catherine. Those big feet of yours just get in the way."

"H-Hey! You're supposed to be on my side!"

Itsuki got warm in the face remembering the headlock Catherine had put him in and how she'd teased his nose until he'd given up. Having her muscular bicep wrapped around his neck had made him dizzy at the time and now he felt the same as he drifted off to sleep...

---
"HEY, FOLKS! THANKS FOR WATCHING! I HOPE YOUR ALL READY TO LAUGH!"

Itsuki's eyes snapped open and he looked around. Had he dozed off for a second? He looked over to see Eleonora and Yashiro looking at him with perturbed expressions. He blushed as he couldn't quite blame them. This was to be a professional show by the acting division of Fortuna. He looked to see Ms. Maiko and Touma in the front row of the crowd encouraging him. He adjusted the collar of his carnage form's coat. He just wished that they didn't have to wear their combat outfits. Well and also that their hosts were a bit funnier...

"HAHA! I'M TERU "THE BANDIT" GOJUIN AND WELCOME BACK TO LAUGHING WITH LORDS! Tonight for my set I have some young and up-and-comers from a little company called...Fortuna!"

The crowds' silence was deafening aside from Maiko and Touma's clapping.

"It's okay I've never heard of it either. We've got the co-stars of the recent drama series "Mysterious Student" Eleonora Yumizuru and Yashiro Tsurugi as well as the young president of their company Mister Itsuki Owie!"

The crowd remained quiet despite the bout of cheering they'd done for the two actors. They'd gone quiet for Itsuki and his company's name.

---
"Ah-ha it's Aoi actually, sorry."

"Ah? Oh, sorry kid. Would've remembered if you were famous. Anyway, let's get on with the show! So my fortunate Fortunas...What do you call a low-rank yet stuck-up criminal going down the stairs?"

The rotund comedian looked to his guest who shifted from one foot to the other rather uncomfortably. He looked to his teammates and saw them encouraging him.

"Ahh, I don't quite know. What would you call that?"

"A bit condescending is what you'd call it!"

"Ahhh ah-ha."

Gojuin shot a glare at the Fortuna squad before snapping his fingers and continuing with his jokes.

"Well, let me tell you. My wife and I got married under a cell phone tower! The ceremony wasn't anything special but the reception was perfect!"

Itsuki rolled his eyes at that one which did not go unnoticed by Teru. He nodded surreptitiously and white-gloved hands appeared from behind the curtains. They wrapped around Eleonora's waist and clapped over her mouth before dragging her backstage without either of the boys noticing.

"Ah, I see that maybe you didn't hear me. That's ironic I'm sure. Say Mr. Ichiban I heard backstage that you remarked on my weight. Said you were surprised at how fat I was."

"Ahhh! Mr. Gojuin I never said anything like that! I-"

"Don't worry about it, young man! Stuff like that doesn't bother me. I'm bigger than that!"

---
He looked back to Itsuki and frowned at how the boy still wasn't laughing at his jokes. He stomped his foot and this time a familiar pair of knightly arms grabbed Yashiro. The tall singer struggled but a cloth was stuffed in his mouth as he was dragged backstage so fast his boots were left standing to mark where he formerly stood. Itsuki continued to stammer out apologies to the misunderstood joke and still hadn't noticed his rapidly diminishing party. Gojuin clapped him on the shoulder and continued with his set.

"There, there boy I'm not sensitive! Why the other day I took my wife to a nice restaurant and they asked if I minded waiting a bit."

"D-Did you M-Mister Gojuin?"

"Of course not! I took that apron they gave me and went straight to table 11!"

"Ah? I don't understand I'm afraid."

Teru clapped his free hand to his face and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"You're a bit dense boy and it's hurting the act."

With a hard shove, Itsuki was sent stumbling backward into a hard machine. It closed around him suddenly as he panicked. It resembled a bell almost and kept the young man standing despite his struggles. It was almost like an Iron Maiden except for his exposed head and ankles.

---
"Ladies and Gentlemen the part of the show you've all been waiting for! Let's give a big hand for the nice folks of Fortuna for starring in the laugh track!"

Inside the machine, Itsuki struggled but mechanically forced his hands behind his back and began undoing his battle costume. More emerged from the bottom of the machine and small blades began cutting away his thigh highs. He attempted to yell something but a muscular arm slipped into the corner of his eye wielding a makeup brush. He looked to see Miss Catherine but before he could ask for help she started dusting the underside of his nose. The sturdily built female knight had been stripped of her armor and now wore a much more risque piece of a show bunny outfit. Replete with one-piece showing off her cleavage, nylon leggings, and high heels to show the results of her leg days. She also wore a small red bow tie and to tie it all together was a pair of fake bunny ears on her head.

"Wha- nehehe noohoo! Mihiss Cahahatherine nahahat there!"

"Now you're laughing along! That's funny right?"

Gojuin clicked a button on his microphone and the lights went down to reveal two new fixtures amongst the studio equipment up above the crowd. Two more machines identical to the one holding Itsuki now were suspended in the air holding both Yashiro and Eleonora captive. However in absentia of a Fodlan knight up there to tease them with brushes instead both actors had pressed against their face were a multitude of feather dusters jutting from enough angles that the two almost seemed to have plumed beards.

Their feet had been exposed just like Itsuki's but both were strapped down flat on sets of fluffy rollers. Four of the devilish devices were needed for Yashiro's elegant soles but only two were beneath Eleonora's petite 6's. Teru Gojuin smiled at how scared the two looked as he caressed a button on his microphone before he turned back to Itsuki.

---
"Now let's see if you're in a more humorous mood kid! My wife called me the other day and told me all the other girls in her office got flowers from their husbands. "Oh they're beautiful," she told me. "Well, yeah that's probably why they got flowers," is what I said to her."

Gojuin gave a signal and Catherine leaned in with the brush and started dusting the underside of Itsuki's nose while he struggled, in addition, she slipped her foot free of its heel and started running its nylon-clad toes along the top of Itsuki's poor defenseless feetsies as well. He tried to resist but eventually, he wad giggling along like Teru's horrendous joke was the funniest thing in the world.

"Wow kid, you look ridiculous! Even your own talent are busting a gut at this face your making!"

With that Gojuin clicked his microphone and the brushes all over the other two Mirage Masters spun to life. In seconds the brushes targetting Yashiro and Ellie's chin, neck, and cheeks were slick with the tears streaming down the redfaced acting duo's faces. They both attempted to beg but could only let out more hysterical gibberish as more brushes pressed in under their noses as well.

"Now this is more like it! Look at how worked up you three are getting the audience!"

The lights went back up again and revealed the crowd was gone save Ms. Maiko and Touma. The scene had changed drastically for the two as they were now both dressed in similar lewd bunny outfits as Catherine's. Their seating had changed as well with the two now tied to their chairs with their nyloned feet up upon the stage and locked in heavy stocks. Yet another stagehand bunny teased Touma's slick nyloned soles as well Maiko's lovely 7's. Both older and younger Fortuna members laughed with their eyes rolled back as the bunny Shamir dusted along the tops of their toes while poking randomly into their trapped feet forcing the two to moan into the pieces of cloth stuffed between their lips.

---
"Now we've gotta show! C'mon kid let's keep going! You ever notice how Bigfoot is regularly confused for Sasquatch? Yeti never complains, an abominable situation that."

Itsuki wanted to scream at that one but now Ms. Catherine was teasing the inside of his left ear with the brush in a way that had him giggling like a small child. In addition, Catherine's big beautiful 15's had snuck under his poor little tootsies and were running their toes along his soft heels. The giggling was enough though and Gojuin clicked the feathery traps holding his teammates to life once more to add a laugh track to his painfully unfunny act. He stepped over to stare down the bound-up back-up cast and let slip another groaner as his assistant Shamir pulled back their toes and got her nails in position.

"Alright, so what do they call Pastors in Berlin? GERMAN SHEPHARDS! Ehh? Eh?"

Shamir swiped hard along the nyloned soles of both the young stuntman and his voluptuous manager while Gojuin looked up to the uproarious laughter in the back row. Trapped in seats up there were the massive forms of the team's Mirages. Virion, Navarre, Chrom, Cain, and Olivia's feet were propped up on the seats before them where they were being tended to by the Clown headed ghost enemies the party would fight occasionally called Nickelwise's. The horrid little harlequin's tongues would go up and down the massive spirit's feet and make them laugh right along with whatever joke the bandit would have.

"Eh? See? The peanut gallery loves it! Hey, lemme tell you about my one friend! He was really proud of his heritage until he found out his grandfather was from Transylvania. Now he can't even look himself in the mirror!"

Catherine let out a chuckle as she began playing the brush along the underside of Itsuki's chin as he struggled. He tried to turn away only for the tanned knight captain to lay a big kiss on his blushing cheek before running her feet along the tops of his again. Mr. Aoi was squirming in his prison and trying to turn away when Gojuin clicked his microphone again.

---
Itsuki gasped as a small hole opened up in his bell-shaped bondage device that allowed a certain organ of his to stand at attention in front of the hysterical crowd. The little hatch sealed behind him and trapped Itsuki's poor cock right before the loopy-eyed knight. She raised one of her big beautiful tootsies up and began rubbing its sole along the tip of his cock while he moaned and gurgled.

"Hey, I bought some shoes from a drug dealer! I don't know what he laced them with, but I've been tripping all day!"

*click*

Yashiro roared and Ellie squealed as stiff white feathers worked themselves sideways under the crooks of their noses and began spinning quickly to simulate the two having plumed mustaches drive them wild. The two thrashed and begged in mad gibberish while Itsuki could only thrust at the feeling of Catherine's warm sole on his cock. Shamir twisted her fingers to resemble a beak and began pecking at the stems of Touma and Maiko's toes while more long-tongued clowns assaulted the Mirages in the back.

He knew something bad would happen if he didn't control himself but he wasn't sure what. He only knew that if he released it would be bad for both him and his...friends.

Catherine worked her toes until they held the lads cock like a cigar. Before turning back to Gojuin sneaking up behind her.

"Hey doll, laugh along! You know I tripped over my wife's bra? Can't believe she's setting booby traps now."

The painfully unfunny comedian skittered his nails along the knight's asscheek to get her smiling before kneeling down and clicking his microphone once more.

---
This time little restraints hung down from inside Yashy and Eleonora's prisons. They clamped around the Mirage Masters toes before pulling them apart to allow more rotating brushes to force themselves between the toes and whirl away. Itsuki didn't pay any attention to either that or the way that Chests appeared behind the party's Mirages. The boxes opened and horrid Mimic worms sprung forth to begin laying sloppy kisses on the faces of the team and even a few down in the front for Akagi and Shimazaki.

Itsuki couldn't care less about the fate of his team. No their team leaders' eyes were focused on one thing and one thing only. The deadly-looking white feather that had flicked out of the bottom of Gojuin's mic. The fat comedian flicked it slowly along Itsuki's cock while whispering one more terrible joke into the ear of the lad that Catherine wasn't currently chewing on.

"Hey kid, a blind man walks into a bar."

Itsuki's head was spinning as Catherine laughed at the tip of the feather getting in between a couple of wrinkles on her sole.

"Then a chair."

He couldn't take it. Itsuki sagged in his cage as his cock let out a load of hot white on her sole and right along the terrible comedian's feather.

"Ahh, you didn't even let me get to the punchline kid! I was gonna say and " And then a table!" We'll get it in the encore though no worries!"

----
Itsuki's eyes fluttered open to his mewling out "No more, your jokes are the real torture" he looked about his chambers in a haze before resting his head on his lover's chest. The tall man snored peacefully but still pulled the young lord close in his sleep. Itsuki sniffed daintily at his white chest hair and giggled at how the strands tickled his nose. A big hand plopped atop his head and scritched gently at his hair making the young giggle as he cuddled himself back to comfort. He heard a strange noise from the room next door and wondered for a moment what Catherine and Shamir were up to over there as his eyelids got heavier.

In the room next door however a much more intense scene played out. Catherine had heard a noise in the night and left her shared bed with Shamir to investigate. Something had then caught the bigfooted knight by the toes and tried to drag her beneath the bed. A quick Shamir had caught her partner by the hand and had done her best to save her. However, whatever it was wouldn't be denied and soon Catherine disappeared beneath the bed laughing. Shamir sat on the bed looking at her bow and armor on the table what seemed like miles away. As she wondered if she could make it to her weapon the archer missed the shadowy hands emerging from the headboard and was thus powerless as they seized her beneath the arms and dragged her back there with them.

If Itsuki had gone and checked on the pair just then he would have been in time to see the archers pale toes spasming as they were dragged beneath with the rest of her. Instead, however, Itsuki was breathing along with his royal lover's heartbeat and trying to remember what the dream he'd been having was and why it had woken him. He yawned and dozed off once more as a long finger traced his spine in his sleep.

---
-can't believe this child."

Itsuki's eyes opened slowly at the sight of his manager and owner and he smiled at the look of exasperation on the veteran producer. Mister Hatanaka shook his head and the young star having dozed off on their car ride. Itsuki's smile got wider as the man's thin finger slowly walked up to his side before they dove into his pits. The blue-haired streamer tried to twist away but found himself pulled into the purple-haired older gentleman's lap instead. He giggled and kicked as his manager dug his fingers into the young E-Star's pitties and began whispering in his ear.

"Once more now Itsuki. Today is important so you need to pay attention. Your popularity has been growing online so what better way to expand than a crossover? Now, these two are quite popular online for their reviewing of techniques and tools of tickle humiliation upon each other. So naturally, a failed hero like you is the perfect guest on their stream!"

Itsuki finally twisted free and stretched while still giggling from his manager's warm-up. He'd been a bit skeptical at first of Yatsufusa's idea about his new online persona. To be a Hero who'd fallen at the final hurdle to be captured and humiliated by the villain seemed an odd gimmick. It had seemed more self-serving on Hatanaka's part due to that being the actual truth behind the scenes. Itsuki had led his team to try and stop Yatsufusa Hatanaka and his partner Gharnef from reviving Medeus. They'd been defeated in the final battle however and Medeus had annihilated the Idolasphere completely. Yatsufusa had quickly snapped up the members of Fortuna and using mind-altering magic Gharnef had left him quickly re-written their minds into simply thinking that they were fetish models for the producer's new projects.

---
Now Yashiro was a television actor who regularly played the same role. A cool and mysterious pretty boy who would quickly be humbled by an enterprising heroine after she tickled his navel until he cried. Tsubasa was a foot model famous for an ad in which she showed how thin and comfortable a pair of brand-name socks were by inviting people in off the street to play with her feet through them. Touma now played a popular "hero" on late-night channels who would try to stop older supervillains but end up locked in a pair of headstocks that would leave him helpless as they pinched, tickled, and generally humiliated his face. Eleonora had a famous fetish movie series that children weren't allowed to see about an amazon princess who was trying to save her tribe from a life of slavery by a rich monarch who loved to tickle their breasts. Kiria was an idol still but one whose signature move was now a stage dive in which she knew the crowd was going to take liberties with squeezing her thighs.

Only Mamori had been spared as Hatanaka had no interest in her kinds of fans. Itsuki, he had taken personally under his wing with a series of videos online where the "Failed Hero" was tickled to tears by the purple-haired "Dark Pontifex" who also took care of his earnings. Today the two were taking Yatsufusa's limo to the shooting of another popular tickle duo's internet stream. Hatanaka pinned Aoi's wrists to the roof of the car and dug his fingers into the youngster's pits. He hooked the special bracelets he kept on his young ward to the roof and then dug in on both sides while he climbed atop Itsuki.

"Mmhm, so Aoi who's going to be an adorable little tickle bug on the set today?"

"I-I AHAHAM S-SIHIR!"

"Mmmhm, and when they ask if you like being tickled?"

"WHHEHEEY I LOHOOVE IT!"

"Oooh, what a good boy. Where are you most ticklish my favorite ticklish Hero?"

The word Hero made something in Itsuki's head feel odd. Why did that mean something to him?

"MY PIHIHITTIES, SIHIHR!"

---
Hatanaka did have a clear favorite for his tickle boy. He'd take any excuse to run his fingers through Itsuki's blue-furred pits to the point where the "Humiliated Hero" now wore a wifebeater in all his vids. The limo rolled to a stop but the two were far too lost in their fun to notice. It wasn't until the driver opened the door on them and cleared his throat that Yatsufusa even looked up from burying his face in Aoi's pit to blow sloppy raspberries.

"Sir? We're here."

"Oh? Very good. Come Itsuki let's be on with it. Don't forget your shoes, lad."

Itsuki paused for a minute to slip his cute socked 10's free of his sneakers before leaving them in the car and jogging along behind his manager in just his white cotton socks.

"I watched one of their videos before Mister Hatanaka. It was quite enjoyable as they have good chemistry."

”Yes the two knew each other before doing this so it's just natural they'd be comfortable with each other. The oddest thing however is their names."

"Is Forsyth really such an uncommon name, sir?"

"Not him, the other one. Python is an odd name for a streamer."

---
They arrived at the door to the two's set and knocked before entering. They came upon the sight of the fit and sturdy Forsyth tied down in shrink wrap atop a reclining easy-chair. His eyes were full of tears as the blue-haired Python had donned a pair of dish gloves and was running them along the former soldier's helpless feet. He waved at the new arrivals and Itsuki was terrified to see that the gloves on his hands had some kind of soapy rubber bristles along the palms. Python caught his expression and wiggled the fingers of the evil glove at him menacingly.

"Cool, huh? We found them online and just HAD to have them! Forsy here lost our game of hide and seek and as such he gets to try these out first. You think they're good for tickling there, bigfoot?"

"GAHAHA! BORDEHEELLO! BORDELLO DAHAHMMIT! THAT'S THE SAHAHAFE WORD PYHYHTHON! STAHAHAP!"

"Crazy how I can't understand him at all through all that laughing. Oh well, he knows the safeword and he's free to say it. Where are my manners though! Nice to meet ya! I'm Python and laughing boy here is Forsyth! Good to be working with you!"

Python proffered a soapy hand as the technician's set to cutting the red-faced Forsyth lose. Itsuki looked at the glove apprehensively before Hatanaka shoved him forward from behind. The blue-haired archery enthusiast took Itsuki's hand into a powerful greeting while making sure the bristles got deep into his palms and made the former company president dance from foot to foot in ticklish agony. Python grabbed him by the hip with his other hand and pulled him in to sneak that dish glove in and start scrubbing Itsuki's side as well.

---
Hatanaka smiled before whipping out his phone and snapping a pic to quickly post online with the caption "Failed Hero already giggling! Sure hope he doesn't get those gloves in my ticklish pitties" he smiled as he saw the reactions to it shooting in. Python may have carried Itsuki off right there if Forsyth hadn't grabbed the troublemaker right by the pits and pulled him back atop the same chair he'd just been cut free of. He quickly pinned both of Pie's arms back by wrapping a bicep around them and then had free reign in the blue jungles of his pits while Itsuki tried to catch his breath.

"So what happened with that safeword old buddy, old pal? Hmmm? Somebody got a bit carried away there huh?"

"YOHOU LOOHOOHKED LIKE YOHOU WERE HAAHAVING FUHUHUN! BAHAHA!"

"Oh? And now you are tickle-boi! Maybe we should just do this for a half-hour huh? Hmm? Why I think Mister Hero would probably loooove to watch that!"

Python was trying to kick his legs but he soon found them pinned down by Forsyth pressing one of his big feet atop his ankles. The bluenette wiggled his feet desperately while Itsuki just watched, entranced by the sight of Forsyth's powerful-looking 11's pressing down on his partner's ankles. He unconsciously dropped to his knees and began gently scrabbling his fingers along both men's soles making them both start giggling.

"HEEHEEY! YOHOU TOOHO KIHID?! OK, OK I'M SOHOHORRY FOR EAHAHRLIER!"

"OHOOHO! THIHIS KIHDS PRETTY GOOHOOD! MAHAHN THAT REHEALLY TIHICK-GAHH! NAHAHT THE TOHOES!"

Hatsufusa motioned to the stagehand to start up the webcam and the stream cold opened on the sight of both its hosts laughing their heads off as the failed hero played "Tickle Tac Toe" with their peds.

---
The reactions were immediately pouring in as well as horny comments while Yatsufusa checked the stream.

*Oooh Python AND Forsyth getting it?! Tasty-tasty! Who's the new guy though?*

*Yes! No better way to start than seeing my fave Forsyth getting his feets reckoned with!*

*Ooooh is that the Failed Hero guy?! Ooh is he actually gonna tickle them? That's rare!*

Yatsufusa smirked and decided to have his protege do what he did best. The producer knelt down behind Itsuki and crawled his fingers under the entertainer's shirt to get into the adorable pits he loved so much. While doing so he leaned forward to whisper into his ear.

"Keep going! If you stop tickling their feet before I say then I'm buying those gloves from Python and taking them home. I'll use them to make your nightly milking even more popular.”

That raised the alarms in Itsuki's head. Mister Hatanaka already made sure that his long handy good night took ages so that he could rack up the viewers. He wasn't interested in ending up with soapy cummies as well. He leaned forward and got to picking at Python and Forsyth's toes with renewed vigor. He was so focused that he barely noticed Hatanaka wrap an arm around his waist and hoist him up. He shoved the young entertainer up onto the chair where Python and Forsyth eagerly snapped him up.

---
Yasutaka got in the frame perfectly alongside the two veteran's feet to make sure that he kept Itsuki's smaller soles perfectly in before checking the stream again. The comments were pouring in so fast he didn't have time to read any but a few quick and short ones that caught his eyes.

*This Failed Hero is adorable! Teach him a heck of a lesson boys!*

*I wonder if this cutie is for rent? I have a pair of stocks down in my basement that he'd just fit perfectly in!*

*Oh wow this is that one guy who played the captive in Masked Hero Tickle Boy! I wanted to see Touma tickle him sooo badly but this is great too!*

He snuck a sneaky finger along all three sets of soles and smiled at how the heart reacts poured in. Meanwhile up top For-sy and Pie were wrestling Itsuki's twiggy arms behind his head. Once they were nice and stuck they both whistled at the adorable little blue fuzz dotted pits they had before them. Python leaned forwards and took a deep whiff of the pit before giving the muscle making Aoi yip and kick his feet.

"Well, folks I'm happy to say that this one is way better at taking care of himself than he is at being a hero. These little tickle pits of his still smell of deodorant and soap. A little too strongly though in my opinion. I'm an au naturale guy as my followers know. Thankfully we've got just the thing to scrub 'em back to how nature intended!"

He wiggled his still scrub-gloved fingers before launching into a ruthless washdown of Itsuki's pits. Using the rubbery tips to get deep into the hollow before shoving the bristly palm in after them. Itsuki howled at the feeling as his cheeks pinkened and he let out adorable little "eek"s at the fingers sneaking in.

*Omg he's too cute! I'm gonna watch his streams from now on! Think I heard something about the nightly milkings being worth it alone.*

*Soap him up good Pie, teach him what happens to loser heroes!*

*I wanna break Itsuki's fingers...*

---
As worrying as some were the rest of the comments were showing great interest in the ticklish Hero. Hatanaka motioned to Forsyth to get involved and rolled his eyes at the corny salute the muscular greenette flashed him. The soldier reached over and took something from off the table next to him before jabbing it into the one of Aoi's pits he had all to himself. He scratched the object up and down the hollow with his tongue stuck out the corner of his mouth in concentration before turning back to the camera on his side of the chair.

"Big thanks to the one of you that suggested this neat idea! I've got to admit I never would have thought of using a guitar pick to tickle somebody! You guys are devious! Jeez sure hope none of you ever grab me..."

*Yeah, guys nobody do that and film it! It's not like Forsyth works out at the Gold's Gym on 48th between the hours of 9 pm and 11 pm! There's no way we could know that!*

*Had no idea that Forsey could play both the guitar AND the ticklish loser! Wish I could play two instruments! Soooo jelly!*

*GethisnipplesGethisnipplesGethisnipplesGethisnipplesomg*

Hatanaka checked the exploding chat logs of people sharing online postings of packs of guitar picks for sale and made a mental note to steal that one and put it up for auction later. A few of the older clientele that enjoyed his other clients were always on the lookout for new toys to use on their pets. Forsyth put his other hand on the side of Itsuki's head and began pantomiming playing the teary-eyed Hero like a guitar. He acted as if his instrument out of tune before reaching to twiddle Itsuki's nipple and nod at how that had fixed it.

Hatanaka's eyebrows raised at one sight that the cameras seemed to be missing. The two ex-soldiers both had veeeery noticeable bulges in their jeans. The producer's sense for rating was buzzing as he placed two manicured fingers on both men's ankles and began coquettishly walking them up to their legs as they played "How far back in Itsuki's head can his eyes roll?"

---
Hatanaka handed his phone to one of the assistants and instructed him on how to film before climbing onto the chair with his client and his two new faves. With a hand for each and his teeth for his property, the purple-haired villain smirked as the three erect cocks gave him light smacks on his cheeks. He paused to give the head of Itsuki's cock a little kiss and smiled at the strands of pre-cum that came back on his lips as he climbed up between Itsuki and Forsyth. He put an arm around Forsy and the other out to pull Pie close. Itsuki was so weak from the two-pronged pit tickles that he could do nothing as Hatanaka hoisted him up lay the laughing boy on his chest.

With a whistle, Forsyth and Python both reached down to Itsuki by the knees and lift them to allow Yatsufusa to slide his purple furred cock right up the entertainer's asshole. Itsuki moaned and drooled as the chat lit up.

*Ohhh who's this?! Man I looooove his look!*

*Oh wow is that Yatsufusa Hatanaka? I used to watch his foot tease streams! I didn't know he was the one who's been milking the poor failed hero!*

*This is sooo fucking hot. Can I please to pay to get in and get Mr. Hatanaka's feet the worship they fucking deserve? Step on me Mr. Producer!*

Hatanaka smiled before cracking his neck and setting to his old finishing move from back in his adult film days. He'd done Yoga for years just so that he could slip his pretty size 9 out of his and bend it juuuust right to catch poor Itsuki's abused cock right between his toes. He gave the drooling and moaning cash-cow of his a kiss on the cheek before tickling his nipples and warning him.

*FUCK! OMG MILK HIM!*

"Cum too fast Mr. Hero and we'll have to make this a weekly guest appearance with these two. Maybe they can have an audience participation segment!"

*Hey if I donate then can we get this to be a multi-cum stream? Asking for a friend.*

Itsuki grit his teeth and tried to hang on but Yatsufusa's wickedly pedicured toes were drumming on the head of his cock.

*Fuuuuck this is almost as hot as when these guys had Yashiro on their stream and they tickled him with chopsticks!*

"Ohhh can my poor little hero not hang on? Is he gonna spill that dirty hero juice everywhere? And here I thought he was a pristine company president! Is he instead just a ticklish little cow?"

Stagehands pressed in to match donation goals and start painting Itsuki's nose with feathers as he gave his answer with an explosive orgasm.

"MOOO-"

---
Aoi tried to sit up suddenly in his bed but his lover had had enough. The massive king pulled him back to his chest and started running his fingers through the Lord's hair while shushing him.

"There, there...just a bad dream...just close your eyes and go back to sleep..."

Itsuki's eyelids got heavy at the sound of the man's rhythmic heartbeat but he still felt as if he was forgetting something. He heard what sounded like a faint yell in the distance but even that momentary surprise wasn't enough to keep his eyes open. Soon he was "just resting them" as he tried to puzzle out why his head felt so fuzzy when he was here in his favorite place, his owner's bed. That dream had been upsetting but now he wasn't sure why. It's not like being the ticklish pet of an older man wasn't his lot and life and had in fact been his secret fantasy...was it?

He saw a faint shadow pass over the full moon out the window of Castle Askr and had no idea that those were the shapes of Forsyth and Python's beds. The two had been dozing peacefully when their own sheets had slithered to life and strapped their wrists to their bed's head posts. They'd forced themselves between the pairs teeth to silence them before the silken sheets had opened wide as wings while the windows were thrown open. The two could only "MMMPH" and "HHNNRHG" in terror as their beds had flown out the window like animals and ferried the two off to a place where their sleep would be far less peaceful.

Itsuki still tried to puzzle out what was wrong as the large hand with its bony fingers began scratching the crown of his head just the way he liked it. He snuggled deeper into the taller man and drifted off again...

---
"...Mr. President?"

Itsuki blinked the sleep from his eyes and focused on the sight before him. He cursed this damn chair, yes it was beyond comfortable but that was a detriment at times as all too easily he found himself drifting off while seated in it before his desk. He wanted to get rid of it but it had been a gift from his darling secretaries. Speaking of the two twins looked at him with concern as they waited for an answer to the question that he hadn't listened to. Yashiro and Dark Yashiro both stood before him, one in his trademark formal suit and the other in his workout clothes with his hair pulled back.

"Once more Tsurugi, I apologize. If you could repeat yourself?"

"Ah! Good to see that President is enjoying the chair we purchased for him. He should be sleeping at home in a bed but we're happy he's getting rest at all."

"Hush, Yashiro. President is at work. President, we were inquiring if you remembered that today was the day that Mr. Horinozawa was to come by the office and get some pictures of you for the magazines."

"Ahh, that was today? Of course, of course. Yes, yes he can come by any time of course."

"Is the President certain he doesn't want to cancel? Perhaps so that he could get some rest?"

"Yashiro is right sir. What time did the President come in today? For that matter when did the President leave last night?"

---
The two tall secretaries leaned on the desk to show the CEO of Fortuna the concern on their faces. He tried to look away and come up with a favorable way to tell them that he hadn't gone home last night and had instead only slept for three hours on the office couch. The two frowned as they followed his gaze over to the couch and pieced it together themselves. Yashiro pouted while Dark Yashiro shook his head in disappointment at his foolish company president. Yashiro stepped out from behind the desk and Itsuki couldn't help himself as he took in the singer/actors form. His tall frame was complimented perfectly by the fitted suit that had quickly become his trademark look. He stepped right out of his custom Italian loafers and Itsuki's dress pants got tighter at the sight of his elegant 12's wiggling their toes through his black nylon socks. Dark Yashiro stepped quickly past his twin and sat heavily upon the CEO's lap, driving the wind out of him. The workout attire clad Tsurugi brother quickly wrapped an arm around Itsuki's shoulder and shook a finger in his face.

"Silly president! You need to take care of yourself! It's not fair for your secretaries to have to worry about you like this."

The other Yashiro stepped over and sat upon Itsuki's other knee before slapping his "brother's" finger out of the red-faced Aoi's face.

"Brother! President works hard for our sakes! After all, him working day and night is what keeps us in silk socks and photoshoots!"

"Yes, but President should still consider himself! He's not a slave!"

---
While the two leggy stunners argued, their hands set to undoing Itsuki's suit jacket and tearing open his undershirt. Soon the president's chest was hanging out, vulnerable to the two heterochromatic secretaries that had quickly trapped him in his own chair. Their fingers began tracing his ribs through his skin making him giggle beneath them.

"President's so much more attractive with a smile on his face! He should be as happy as he can now while he still has his boyish good looks!"

Dark Yashiro's fingers traced down towards Itsuki's navel where they pinched the lip of the little divot while delighting the way the CEO's tum jiggled beneath them.

"President isn't a child! Though he's still young, he is an adult, and working like this is what's to be expected of an adult! Did you think he came to run a company by just being cute? Who could possibly make a living off that?"

Yashiro placed his head in the crook of Itsuki's shoulder before snaking his finger into the CEO's navel and wiggling the digit to make his employer yowl like an animal under him and his "brother"

"Hrrmph brother, I'm simply trying to look out for the president's best interests! When was the last time he had enough time for the two of us to have fun with him? Can president even remember the last time his loyal secretaries tied him down and really played with his adorable little belly button like this?"

---
The twins both slipped their index fingers into Itsuki's navel and scratched away at the tummy around with it their manicured nails. Something in Itsuki's mind was trying to force the image of a stern and more importantly single Yashiro forwards but the president of the company just couldn't put that over the identical ditzes that...wait what did they do here?

"President's navel is sooooo cute! You can tell he's wanted somebody to play with it for a while but he's just been too busy."

Itsuki moaned into the pair of soggy nylon socks that had been stuffed between his teeth. When did those get there? Which Yashiro's were they? Why were his employees doing this?

"Awww I just love the president's tummy. Yashiro I wish I could let mine get soft and pillowy like his. Ours are so tight and skinny because of all the dancing. I just wanna sleep here in the president's lap!"

They were they dancers? Weren't the two Yashiro's secretaries? Wait this was a talent agency wasn't it? Shouldn't they be actors?

Both Yashiro's fingers were soon dueling to try and both fit their tips in Itsuki's navel. Their free hands traced the faint line of chest hair going down their beloved president's stomach as their expressions twisted in concentration. They reached into their pockets and soon the two were producing tools to make Itsuki's eyes bulge. One wielded a pair of chopsticks to pinch the lip of the divot and make him giggle and shake beneath them while the other deftly wielded an artist's brush and swirled it around inside his divot while the president kicked his feet so hard they came out of his loafers.

---
"President works so hard at this job doesn't he Yashiro?"

"He sure does Yashiro! I wish he didn't have to though!"

"Ohhhh Yashiro that gives me an idea! What if the president didn't have to be the boss here?"

"Ahhh of course, Yashiro! What if he signed the company over to us and we kept him on a secretary!"

"That's right Yashiro! We're secretaries and we get plenty of sleep! Just think of cute the president would look in a dress suit with some tasty nylons on!"

"Yes! Nylons are the best Yashiro! And we know the president likes them since we wear them!"

"The president will have to be flexible to be a secretary like us though!"

Both Yashiro's raised one nylon socked foot each and wiggled the long, pale toes that Itsuki could faintly see through the thin material. He whimpered as they undid the zipper to his trousers and soon both of their socked feet were sandwiching his cock. The sheer warmth of it was driving Itsuki wild enough but for some reason, the two simply kept their legs still and made no effort to tease his little man. Instead, both produced new tools, Yashiro a cotton ear swab and Dark Yashiro a guitar pick. They set to teasing his chest with them as Itsuki bounced in his chair and realized he was being made to do all the work. Yashiro teased the inside of his navel with the cleaning stick as he huffed at the feeling of Dark Yashiro dragging that damnable guitar pick all along his chest.

---
"If president cums then we'll just consider that consent to us taking his company."

"Don't worry president we've got a position in mind for you still! You'll still be head of the company!"

The two gestured to Itsuki's desk that now sported a pair of headstocks right atop them.

"Just think! President can spend all day hunched over his desk still but now we can play with him in between getting our work done!"

"What a great secretary! We're so lucky, Yashiro!"

"So lucky, Yashiro! C'mon President! Just let it out and we'll get you some nice strappy heels!"

Itsuki was trying to hang on but it was so hard. The Yashiro's feet felt amazing and the feeling of two skating those damn dish gloves along his chest was driving him wild. He was going to lose his mind and end up strapped to his own damn desk if nobody helped him soon.

"STOP RIGHT THERE VILLAINS! RELEASE THAT POOR CAPTIVE AT ONCE OR ANSWER TO JUSTICE!"

All three turned to the source of the noise to discover a surprising new sight. Standing in the middle of Itsuki's office now was a masked hero sans mask! His outfit adorned with flames it was none other than Itsuki's fellow Mirage Master, Touma Akagi!

"I! MASKED HERO OUGA! HAVE COME TO SAVE THE DAY! I discovered evidence of you two's fiendish plans and have found that your not actually Yashiro Tsurugi and Dark Yashiro! Instead, the two of you are actually BOTH Dark Yashiro! I have video evidence of the real Yashiro tied down to a dinner table and being tickled madly by a long-haired swordsman wielding chopsticks!"

---
The hero took a step forward but for some reason was barefoot in this scene! He tripped over his own feet like a true himbo and stumbled forwards right into the stocks on Itsuki's desk. They clanged shut on his neck and wrists and now Touma was bent forwards over Mr. Aoi's desk! He struggled and was about to say something to excuse the contrived situation he found himself in when both of the Yashiro's suddenly pressed their socked feet on his face. The failed rescuer moaned as the two secretaries set to obscuring Itsuki's poor little abused president by pulling one of their own socks over the little capped fellow.

When it was done then they led the still gagged president out of his chair for a new game. The two each took Itsuki under the knee and soon were lifting the slight framed man up off the ground! They sidled closer and closer to the stocked Touma as the president's trousers just fell away magically.

"What's even happening?! None of this makes sense" is what Itsuki wanted to say but the used socks were still stuck in his mouth even as he let out a deep and guttural moan at the feeling of Touma's lips being pressed into that magical spot right between his balls and asshole. His eyes rolled back into his head as the redhead took a deep breath and blew a big, wet, and sloppy raspberry right into the bluenette's taint. He begged for mercy through the drool-soaked gag stuck in his mouth but the Yashiro's just giggled and swung him back for another toot, then another, and another.

---
Itsuki was a sweaty and red mess when that sock slid off his member with a great sticky load hidden in it...

"What a mess this lazy secretary has made, Yashiro!"

"Tsk, tsk. Why I think he might need to stay late and work overtime to pay for that sock he's just ruined."

"Ah but Mr. Horinozawa is still on the way! What better cover photo than the new president's of Fortuna sitting atop the old one?"

"Oh, I have a much better image in mind, Yashiro!"

When Nobu Horinozawa came into the office it was indeed too quite the sight. Touma Akagi's face was bright red as the desk had been swung around to face the elevator. His cheeks bulged as Yashiro's cock was slid beneath his lips while he gently feathered the hero's nose and played with his hair. Behind him, the Heroes red ass had been occupied by Itsuki's spent cock which had sprung to life once more under a dedicated guitar pick session with Dark Yashiro. He'd been led inside his failed rescuer and he gyrated along with whatever the body of Dark Yashiro told him to do as he sat impaled on him as well, still in his "damnable chair" that his devious secretaries turned superior's had gifted him.

---
"AHHHH!"

Itsuki sat up in a cold sweat at the latest dream. That one had been the most vivid yet. His chest was actually soiled by his own seed that had shot due to the lewd vision. He groaned and didn't resist as the tall Ljosalfheimr pulled him close.

"Poor dear, you've been tossing and turning all night and I just ignored you. Now I see you've made quite the mess in my sheets and I suppose I'm to blame. What kind of pet owner am I to help my poor babe when he needs it so. Maybe I am more like my sister than I imagined..."

"No! Master Freyr is a wonderful owner! Much better than a silly tickle boy like me deserves!” He picked me out of all the other silly ticklish heroes in Lady Freyja's bed. I could still be there sweating and spurting just like the rest of them."

---
Freyr pulled Itsuki close and hushed the poor brainwashed human, his mind muddled by the many luscious dreams the king had put in his head. He was speaking the truth of course. Freyja had always been a greedy girl. Why she'd even kicked up a fuss when Freyr had tried to take one of the eight heroes she'd abducted. Itsuki was lucky he wasn't tucked snugly into the Queen of Nightmares bed like the others each in a personalized nightmare.

Sweat pooled on Catherine's brow as in her dream her massive feet were an idol of worship for a certain green-haired priestess she'd promised her life to. Shamir's normally stern face was twisted in an expression of terror as her stomach was attacked by million-legged fuzzy centipedes. Nailah's face was contorted in rage as in her dream she was shackled with her hands above her head. Guards sneered and explored her armpits but she still roared in rage as she watched her darling Rafiel howled as a certain rotund senator sat upon the weak prince and chewed upon his pointed ears. The heron moaned at the feeling of not just the teeth but also the red mustache teasing him mad.

Python's dream had him hiding beneath the covers from something that he knew wanted nothing more than to count his toes while Forsyth had a similar nightmare but with harpies flying above him eager to count his abs. Eleonora howled as in her dream she tried to perform but the audience watching her on the television stroked her breasts on the screen and made the starlet feel the tickles right through it.

---
Freyr kissed the once more dozing Itsuki lightly on the head. He truly believed he'd chosen wisely when he picked this one. He only wished he could guarantee him pleasant dreams.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back