• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Session With Becky's Boutique

cmike361

Some of you might have seen the BadAss Becky Show online or on social media. I've done a session with one of the other models there and it was pretty great. Becky herself is a beautiful redhead with small, perfect size 5 feet and she's pretty ticklish. I did a session with Katrina, a beautiful European with larger feet who is also pretty ticklish.

The sessions are more foot fetish focused, but you can tickle the feet of the models and Katrina tickled me as well. She was a bit hesitant at first because I don't think she realized I really wanted to be tickle tortured but once she got into it she used her long nails very, very well ... especially on my stomach and feet. I tickled and worshipped her feet and she tickled me for most of the hour, but she took the last few minutes to show off just how talented she is with her feet.

I think there are no sessions now for the obvious reason but once they resume in-person sessions I would totally recommend either Becky or Katrina. Most of the other models are not that ticklish and again it is pretty foot focused. The rates for the non-Becky models are about $200-$250 per hour and Becky is about twice that. I have not yet splurged on a Becky session but I might in the future.

Has anyone else done a session with becky or one of the other models?

Some of you might have seen the BadAss Becky Show online or on social media. I've done a session with one of the other models there and it was pretty great. Becky herself is a beautiful redhead with small, perfect size 5 feet and she's pretty ticklish. I did a session with Katrina, a beautiful European with larger feet who is also pretty ticklish.

The sessions are more foot fetish focused, but you can tickle the feet of the models and Katrina tickled me as well. She was a bit hesitant at first because I don't think she realized I really wanted to be tickle tortured but once she got into it she used her long nails very, very well ... especially on my stomach and feet. I tickled and worshipped her feet and she tickled me for most of the hour, but she took the last few minutes to show off just how talented she is with her feet.

I think there are no sessions now for the obvious reason but once they resume in-person sessions I would totally recommend either Becky or Katrina. Most of the other models are not that ticklish and again it is pretty foot focused. The rates for the non-Becky models are about $200-$250 per hour and Becky is about twice that. I have not yet splurged on a Becky session but I might in the future.

Has anyone else done a session with becky or one of the other models?

I've done a session with Becky, and she incredibly hot, sweet and fun. Her feet were sexy as hell. Some people say Becky's only pretty ticklish or moderately ticklish and I disagree. When I seasoned with her, her feet were EXTREMELY ticklish and she loved it!

I always wondered if this place was for real or not since it started out as some sort of promo for a supposed movie, and the girls almost seem too good to be true. Katrina is definitely super gorgeous, I'm happy to hear she's real and you got to have a good time with her. Tickling and worshipping a hottie and then getting worked over with her nails sounds like a blast.

I've done a session with Becky, and she incredibly hot, sweet and fun. Her feet were sexy as hell. Some people say Becky's only pretty ticklish or moderately ticklish and I disagree. When I seasoned with her, her feet were EXTREMELY ticklish and she loved it!

She seems like such a sweet, genuine person. Her rates are much higher than the other models and she seems to want to keep it very, very foot focused, aka no tickling with her hands anywhere on your body. I like feet, but I'm not sure whether I could get into it enough without being on the receiving end of some tickling!

She seems like such a sweet, genuine person. Her rates are much higher than the other models and she seems to want to keep it very, very foot focused, aka no tickling with her hands anywhere on your body. I like feet, but I'm not sure whether I could get into it enough without being on the receiving end of some tickling!

Yeah that's why I don't do more sessions with her. She was open to tickling with utensils like a brush or even her toes, but she won't use her hands.
And this isn't a Covid thing, this has always been her policy

Yeah that's why I don't do more sessions with her. She was open to tickling with utensils like a brush or even her toes, but she won't use her hands.
And this isn't a Covid thing, this has always been her policy

Man, that's too bad. Her feet are perfect but I have to admit I'd love to have her make me earn them with some really merciless tickling.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back