• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New model coming tomorrow any suggestions?

coyote311

TMF Master
I have a new model coming tomorrow to do a shoot.

I attached a pic of her amazing feet for you all to see. I'm not sure why it is sideways in the preview but if you click it the pic will be right side up.

Anyone have any ideas on what you would all like to see?

No nudity but otherwise she is pretty open to ideas.

image_67202049.JPG

Sheer nylons, and whatever tool tickles her the most. As in start the video by trying out different tools on her feet, and whichever one is the most tickly is what she gets for the rest of the video.

Sheer nylons, and whatever tool tickles her the most. As in start the video by trying out different tools on her feet, and whichever one is the most tickly is what she gets for the rest of the video.

She wears nylons every day to work so I doubt that will be a problem lol. Any color you prefer?

cute tooties when tickle her say kochi koo tickle tickle till nylons come off and then use tickle tools on arches make her laugh.

She wears nylons every day to work so I doubt that will be a problem lol. Any color you prefer?

Thanks for asking :) Really sheer black ones, the kind where you can see the dark color of the nylons but also see the girl's feet, are my personal favorites.

cute tooties when tickle her say kochi koo tickle tickle till nylons come off and then use tickle tools on arches make her laugh.

I can try and remember that. Seems like nylons are definitely in demand. Luckily she has a bunch of them because she wears them to work everyday. She is actually one of my employees in my "real" job lol.

Thanks for asking :) Really sheer black ones, the kind where you can see the dark color of the nylons but also see the girl's feet, are my personal favorites.

I will let her know to bring some black ones with :) I can't guarantee they will be the exact ones you mentioned as they are hers but I will send your comment along and see if she can find some.

I will let her know to bring some black ones with :) I can't guarantee they will be the exact ones you mentioned as they are hers but I will send your comment along and see if she can find some.

I understand. Thanks for asking for input and taking my suggestion, I look forward to seeing the video.

i also love see lovley soles tickled barefoot mix it up with some oil toes tied ankles locked use hair brush up down arches use q tip beween the toes use string beween toes real slow that be so great laughter is good for the soles of the feet lol ha.

Just an update we decided to move the shoot to next week Tuesday to better prepare for things that people are asking for on the post and in my messaging box. So far it sounds like nylons are definitely in high demand along with a few other things so we will do our best to do as many shoots as she is able to handle and see how many things we can get included :) I just don't want her to overdo it as I need her to be able to function at work the next day LOL!

Can she wear nylon dress socks and knee high boots with pants and she is tied up and tickled using different tickling tools. Remove one of the nylon socks to do bare vs sock to see what's worse. Familiar with nylon dress socks? Does she wear or have boots?

Tied up in tan sheer nylons with tied toes (perhaps in Hogtied) and brush tickling?

Can she wear nylon dress socks and knee high boots with pants and she is tied up and tickled using different tickling tools. Remove one of the nylon socks to do bare vs sock to see what's worse. Familiar with nylon dress socks? Does she wear or have boots?

I will send her your suggestion and see what she has.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back