• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female lee, 36, Ohio

TinyandCute

Hi, gonna post again. I'm shy and have had some bad experiences, so please know that I'll have to make sure you're not a serial killer before we play. I'm 35, soon to be 35. I'm told I look younger. I'm 5'2 and a half, 115#, 34dd (natural) with long, dark hair and 6 tattoos. I wear size 5 shoes in dress shoes and size 4, sometimes 3, in all other shoes. Now that you have my info, please reply with yours. Open to men, women, and couples :)

Hello! I'm from Southern Michigan and I'm 27/M. I'm a ler at heart but I can switch. Would love to talk more with you and tell you more about myself in DM's. I'm too shy to tell the world lmao

Hi there, Tiny.

I saw your post and thought I'd say hi. My name is Hunter, I'm 44 WM and a tickle-afficianado. I'm always interested in finding friends who are interested in that kind of fun. I'm personally a switch, so I can be happy being the tickler or being tickled. I'm extremely easy-going, open-minded, and developing a friendship and trust with play partners so that everyone is on the same page and gets out of the situation what they're looking for personally.

I'm 6ft 0", 180 lbs, fit and active, a few tattoos, and a professional type. D/d free, nonsmoker, love to hike, cook, read books voraciously, learn new things, explore the city, and meet new and interesting people.

I'd love to hear more about you and what you're looking for if you're interested in talking more.

Cheers!

hello! i am a male 27 ler. I live in Indiana. Feel free to message me or I can message you if u want. hope to hear back from you

Hey Tiny. I'm a 21 year old male ler I'm Toledo. I have 3 tattoos. I'm also a shy person. Message me if you wanna chat or I can message you&#55357;&#56842;

34 m tickler from Kansas. No tats yet. Bit shy sometimes. Message me if you like to talk.

Hello, Miss Tiny. M, 27, Southeastern Michigan. Natural Ler at heart. Feet are my favorite target, but I'm down for whatever spots get the best reaction(s). While I relish at the chance to connect with someone and ultimately get a chance to "play", I still value and treasure friendship and companionship at the very least and still want to develop and have that sense of trust above all else. Anything else on your mind that you wanna know about, or just to say hi, I am more than welcome to have a DM chat with you. :)

Hi Tiny, 22 year old male 'Ler here in Cleveland. 6 foot, 195 pounds, and a 'ler. I've been on this forum for awhile now and have had multiple sessions with people from here, as well as from outside the forum. I'm a 'ler who specializes in upper body torture, but I'm pretty sadistic so I'll tickle the worst spots wherever they are :) Hope to talk to you soon! I'll send you a PM as well

Hey! I'm 33 soon to be 34, 6' tall and from North East Indiana. I love chatting about tickling and wouldn't mind at all to meet up if it works out. I'm also into foot pampering in case a massage sounds like a good time lol.

Hey guys, I've been really busy and finally will get some time off work and volunteering in June lol. Sorry for any messages I haven't replied to, I will during my calm, non crazy summer. I've had a few bad experiences, but I'm still hopefull lol.

Hi there, Tiny. I'm a 29M switch in Columbus. 5'7", somewhat slim at 160 lbs. I love giving and receiving on the upper body! I've only started playing in the last year, so I still move slow with new partners, but I definitely get into it once we get started. PM me if you're interested in meeting up.

Saw your post

Have you found what you are looking for. I'm a dom. Guy into bodage and tickle torture. Bald, body builder type. What are you seeking

Hi there. NE Mi 20 y/o male acting student who hasn’t been able to tickle anyone in a real long time. I’m fully vaccinated and I would love to do make you writhe and scream.

Hello tinyandcute. 35 half Asian. 5 foot 4. Average build. lee that likes to tickle feet in nylons. on a personal note. Divorced for a year now after a 12 year relationship. Work way too much to these days. Located in Michigan near Ann Arbor. Good luck on your search.

Hey! Sorry this is late, I am new. M/32 ler. 5’10” 205 lbs athletic build with size 10.5 feet and brown hair. Have been into tickling most of my life but I don’t have too much tickling experience. I’m mostly a ler but I’d like to try switching someday. I am based in the Greater Cleveland Area.

Guys..... Look at her profile. She hasnt been on this site since last June.

Hey Tiny! I'm a switch, 23 from up in Michigan. I'm not a serial killer to ny knowledge, and have a pretty average body type (About 5'11 and about 215 pounds). I know we're a ways apart, but I'd be happy to make the drive if we chatted a bit😊. Either way would love to get to know ya! Feel free to shoot me a message

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back