• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Average Height Guys!!!

lee98

Hello!!! I am feeling inspired today and want to write something so here I go
I would like to get to know a guy from here who’s height is from 5’3 to 5,6
I am just a girl who likes all heights and that’s why I write this post today
Also I have a preference for thin guys (I have to be honest I don’t really like the athletic build type)
Feel cool to text me if your age is from 18 to 23!!!

Hello!!! I am feeling inspired today and want to write something so here I go
I would like to get to know a guy from here who’s height is from 5’3 to 5,6
I am just a girl who likes all heights and that’s why I write this post today
Also I have a preference for thin guys (I have to be honest I don’t really like the athletic build type)
Feel cool to text me if your age is from 18 to 23!!!

Well I'm 5'6" and thin. If only I could go into a time machine and go back 15 years I would totally text you.

I fit nearly all of your criteria. I’m 21 and thin, but... I’m 6’2. Lol. If you decide you wanna extend your invitation to a tall dude I’d totally be down to get to know you

Lmao never have i felt so undirectly attacked XD

I thought 5' 10" was avg and 24 was still super young. As the cherry on top im probably right between skinny and athletic. GOOD DAY!

(Totally joking though, thanks for calling me tallxD)

Oh yes. I am 100 percent attracted to guys on the shorter side. I dated a guy in college who was probably in the 5'4-5'5 range. To be clear, I am attracted to people of all shapes and sizes and tend to more attracted to the actual person as a whole but for whatever reason the people I have ended up with have always been on the shorter side, including y husband who is about 5'8 (I am 6'2 and on the larger side myself.)

5'6 and proud of it. but a senior citizen. :grandpa:

Hey! :shock: You're nowhere near "Senior," get outta here. :rolleyes: Look at J-Lo & Jennifer Aniston, 51 - 52 !!

(I should look, and start dieting...)

And maybe b/c I'm on the shorter side, I don't really care (I've dated the spectrum) but when looking, kinda prefer short to average gentlemen as well.

Kindly excuse the interruption.

Last edited:
Well let's see.....I'm 45/ 5'11/ and these days I usually weigh in around 195 - 200 lbs. Ive worked on a farm most of my life, so Im kinda muscled up, plus I'm just naturally very strong . I think this was the biggest one sided loss for a tickle session I've ever took. Lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back