• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Going to Orlando for the First Time

butterflytickles

TMF Regular
Hey All!

It's such an exciting thing to finally be able to post in this geographical section of personals. Yay! By a series of very fortunate events, my fiancee (hehehe, I can finally use that word!) and I are going to the Orlando area the week from March 19th-26th for a vacation. We do have the week planned out, but we are always looking to make new friends.

We will be staying at a nice resort in Celebration, FL. You all can read my profile to learn more, but basically, I am a lee and I have been to events like NEST, AUNT, etc. so I am known in the community to those who attend those events. My fiancee is most definitely tickles me from time to time, but he doesn't specifically have a tickle fetish. He is more of a dominant sadist, (which works out because I'm a submissive masochist) and there is some overlap there. He is fine with me making new friends and playing with others as we do this at the events we have attended.

If anyone is interested in maybe meeting up with us for lunch or dinner or drinks (outside and socially distanced with masks), please shoot me a message and we can see if we can work something out.

Thanks, everyone!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back