• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My favorite Czech ticklish models. (And yours?)

LoveTickleGirls

Here are a few of my favorite Czech ticklish models, with my opinions/thoughts on them. This thread may be updated if I come up with other Czech models. Since many models in such industry have multiple stage names, I will use the name as appeared the Czech tickling website.

This is a rather long review, and I will post a shorter version later.

Jenny De Lugo: Also known as Jenny Appach and a few other names in many other places. She's probably my Number One on this site. Long, slender feet and toes, athletic but not overly muscular body, dark brown/brunette hairs, etc. I absolutely love her size 9.5 feet, very well-proportioned. She's quite ticklish, no doubt, but the only defect I find in her is sometimes she may be exaggerating her laughter a bit. Every clip of her is a gem for me, but for me, the three greatest ones are:

"Shy Jenny Enjoy Ticklish Orgasm", where Jenny De Lugo was tied, naked, on a chair with her legs wide spread open, and was tickled by Iwia on armpits, feet, and ribs, with a forced orgasm;

"Ticklish Girl In Trouble", with Jenny De Lugo again being tickled by Iwia on feet, ribs, and armpits, but office suit for ladies and pantyhose;

"Ticklish Feet By Jenny De Lugo", a pure foot tickling clip, featuring Jenny De Lugo in bikini with lots of feet wiggling and toe curling;

Iwia: Also known as Eva Strauss and a few other names in many other places. She's one of my Number Twos, with a frame smaller than that of Jenny De Lugo, including her feet, which is only size 5.5 if I recall correctly. She's ticklish but not as much as Jenny De Lugo is, but her laughter always gives me a feel of tickling a mature lady. My three favorite clips of her are:

"Secretary Iwia Is Tickled In Tan Nylon": Iwia wore a similar suit as Jenny De Lugo did, but only with slightly darker pantyhose, and also featured tickling on feet, armpits, and ribs;

"Naked Iwia Is Tickled Barefoot": As the titled shows, Iwia was tied barefoot, again being tickled by Jenny De Lugo, with a lot of close-up shots on her tiny feet and a short amount of joint tickling by Jenny De Lugo and a man, presumably the tickler;

"Gagged And Tickled Iwia": One of the few gagged tickling clips I ever liked, so a rarity, and Iwia not only was tickled by hands, but also had her feet bite by mouth, causing cute reactions.

Veronika (tall blonde): Also known as Erica Lightspeed and a few other names in many other places. There are other girls named Veronika, but I only like this one. She's tall (5'10/178), slender, and, most importantly, slender, large, soft feet. Another Number Two, obviously. Quite ticklish. My two favorite clips of her are:

"Ticklish Test In Nylon": Another pure foot tickling clip, featuring Veronika's feet in sheer pantyhose and lots of close-up shots her nylon feet wiggling and trying to escape, futiley, from tickling;

"Veronika Is Tickled By Jane": A full-body tickling clip, with Veronika trying wiggle away from tickling throughout the whole clip, and again with lots of close-up shots of her feet trying escape, but this time in barefeet.

Victoria Puppy: Hyper-ticklish, literally, and I don't think it's fake. However, her hyper-ticklishness actually makes her less appealing to me, because her reaction, exaggerated or not, looks and sounds way too hysterical, especially her ultra-high-pitched laughter. Plus, her body looks a bit too bony. My only favorite clip on her:

"Wet And Ticklish Orgasm": It looked just like another clip of her, but one special feature is her peeing, I absolute love that.

Little Caprice: Known as Marketa Stroblova and a few other names in many other places. Her body is the type of professional adult actress body, and her performance is also very professional, so whether she exaggerated or not, she never looks or sounds fake in terms of her reactions. My one favorite clip of her is:

"Ticklish Orgasm For Caprice": With her body spread spread and wearing strappy heels, Caprice was tickled to orgasm, and although a relatively ordinary clip in terms of content, Little Caprice made such a clip so enjoyable and entertaining by showing us how her body became more and more sensitive and ticklish as a result of the vibrator effect.

Dominica (brunette): She has the most defined abs among the Czech ticklish models I have ever seen, and I'm quite sure that her ass with also be great. The only thing I don't like that much, though I don't dislike, is her voice. I find her voice a bit low-pitched or raspy, and I certainly prefer a more youthful and soft voice for a woman being tickled. My three favorite clips of her are:

"Ticklish Secretary Dominica In Nylon": The first part of a two-part full-body secretary tickling, the clip featured Dominica in office suit with pantyhose with her legs spread open, and when her white blouse was unbuttoned, her ultra sex abs were shown;

"Ticklish Secretary Dominica Bare Feet": The second part of the full-body secretary tickling featured Dominica with the same office suit, except her pantyhose was stripped away and her legs were put in a closed position, and featured more close-up shots of her feet wiggling;

"Foot Tickled Dominica In Nylon": Another full-body tickling with more tools used on her feet, otherwise still great but similar to her other clips.

Please let me know how you think about my review, how you think about the models I mentioned, and who else are your favorites. Thank you!

Favorite Czech models... can I just say all of them? They were all so damn hot. However, if I was forced to choose, Sandra will always be my favorite. Great tickler and even greater ticklee.

BTW, you nailed it on Victoria Puppy. She was by far the hottest model they ever had at the company but her feet didn't seem very ticklish.

Helena

I liked Helena from the older videos. She was tied to the framed bench (which is called silver master) in white underwear and she got tickle tortured by the masked tickler.

4558.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back