• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Karine Musashi: Desert Princess

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
E643552F-049C-479E-AD37-CE0B2EFBE9E2.jpeg

Story and commission made by: CastroFetish

It was another day for Nadia in the palace. Or at least it started off that way. Nadia’s’ father had approached her earlier telling her that he would like her to accompany him to the underground auction later. Nadia’s knew that she only invited him into these twisted auctions for “bonding”. Unenthused about the idea, she agreed to go with him. She had wanted to stay home and possibly continue to explore a new interest that she had discovered not so long ago. After all, there were a few new chamber maids that caught her fancy. It had been quite some time since Nadia had some fun with one of the chamber maids. It had only been last year when Nadia discovered the delightful sensation of torturing one with something as simple as a feather or a finger. Not just anyone either, cute girls. The looks on their faces as they tried to hold back giggles. The sounds of sweet laughter ringing off her bedroom walls. She could only hope that it wasn’t loud enough for her parents to hear. So, Nadia and her father set off to the auction, thinking about all the potential fun she could be missing out on. As she took her seat, she noticed how sore her feet were from walking in her high heels. Nadia herself had soles as soft as silk, and feet as ticklish as she was beautiful. Though being unaware of that for the time being. Even though she loved to torment her chambermaids, being tickled herself had yet to cross her mind. The lights darkened, and one by one, the auction went on, from rare items to people. Nadia yawned, how boring it was to just sit their while her dead yelled and buzzed in bids for various items. Another reason why Nadias father came to the auction is because there had been word that a female ninja had been captured trying to infiltrate the Plumeville research centre.

“A ninja of all things. How old fashioned.” Nadia scoffed. Just as soon as she said that the light dimmed as the next auction item was getting ready. Nadia looked up in a haze thinking about her last “tickle venture”. It had been too long since doing so. The giggles, the cute little sly smiles that the maids had when looking so helpless to something as simple as a feather. Nadia curled her toes just thinking about it. Just then, she turned her gaze back to the auction stage, and there she was. One of the most beautiful girls Nadia had ever seen. She had silky skin, long beautiful black hair, and the figure of an hourglass. This ninjas face had a natural stoic look to it, even when she looked angry, she was beautiful. Immediately Nadia felt a nice feeling coming from between her legs. She had to have this one. She tugged on her fathers’ sleeve and asked him to bid for this one. Her father looked at her confused, but Nadia convinced him that she was in need for a new chambermaid. So off back home they go, with new “chambermaid” in hand. Nadia could only start to think of what fun she could have with this one. She was even more stunning up close. This ninja girl had toned muscles, and a strong posture. When they got to the room, Nadia asked the ninja her name. “I am, Karine Musashi. I strongly suggest you free me from these chains unless you want you pretty face beat down.” “Oh I don’t think so, my father spent a lot on you and I intend to enjoy every moment of this” Nadia replied. Karines expression turned to confusion and said, “Enjoy? Enjoy what? I have no weaknesses. Whatever you have planned, you will not break me!”

Nadia gave a slight smile. The very idea of making such a strong touch girl squeal with tickling was enough to make her own face blush. Nadia sat Karine down on on the bed with. With the help of the chains attached to Karine, Nadia managed to get Karine into the lotus position. Then, with one little finger she placed above Karine underarm she asked the question. “So, Karine, are you ticklish?” “PFFT! You think a fully trained ninja like me could possibly have such a silly weakness like tickli-“ Nadia ran a finger across Karines armpit which immediately made Karine laugh in hysterics. “Oh, I think we’re going to have alot of fun you and i…” said Nadia. Nadia quickly gets up to close and lock the doors. Karine pants and looks around for anything to help her escape. Little did she know what a night she was in for. Nadia smiled, the fun had only began…

---
Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

Dammmmmmmmm this is so hot and so good dude definitely wil be checking out more of your work

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back