• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

question for straight guys

trainerjoey

What would you do if a gay guy tickled you, like, on your sides or armpits?

I would not like it at all. Would feel probably the equivalence to how girls feel when a guy they aren't interested in does that to them.

I wouldn't enjoy that and I'd probably punch them square in the face as its not consented on my end.

Put it this way, I'm straight, and I've had women at my workplace sensually rub my shoulders and arms and I didn't like it. If I don't want you to touch me then don't touch me. Doesn't matter if I'm straight or gay.

um .... happened to me ... he was being nice and playful and respectful in conversation and tickled the side of my tummy ... I will tickle women in the same manor in conservation ... It really tickled a lot as I pulled away smiling ... I was embarrassed because my friend was standing next to me ... um just grin and bare it !!!!!

Depends on the context. I agree with the sentiment if it is just some random dude that I don't know. Because... I mean... don't touch people you don't know... But I have had that happen before with friends. Heck, I've had straight guys poke me in the stomach. It's no big deal. Like a random poke. Im really ticklish so i reacted in kind.. Didn't bother me. It's just horsing around. It's not like they were trying to force themselves on me. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

This is my order of operations:

I am as straight and hetero as can be, that being said I have nothing against gays and I am an ally -- I support gay rights so to clarify, my reactions have nothing to do with homophobia.

When anyone other than an intimate partner touches me, I don't like it unless it's appropriate. If someone were to randomly tickle me, regardless of whether or not they were gay, straight, man or woman -- if I'm not sexually attracted to them, or if I'm in a relationship if it's not my partner, I would immediately have a negative reaction.

Further, considering is extremely sexual for me, being touched in such a way would be no different in feeling than someone performing a sexual action to any other private part of my body, so I would feel very violated.

Despite how I feel, however, I would have to remind myself that most people aren't even aware nor have the fetish, and to them, the tickling is just a social gesture or prank, so I must be understanding that the person most likely has no awareness of the violation they are making me feel.

I would simply step back or grab their hands and say "hey, I don't like that" -- firm enough for them to know I was serious but lighthearted enough as not to embarrass them or come off as hostile towards them unless it actually warranted such a response.

My feelings and reaction would quite literally have nothing to do with whether or not they're gay or straight.

If they were a person who I knew viewed tickling as sexual pr were touching me in a way that I knew was a sexual thing for them and it was uninvited, then in that case the response would be quite severe, regardless of orientation or gender.

I call myself "hetero-flexible." I have fantasies about gay guys tickling me. But it would totally depend on the context and whether we're talking fantasy or reality.

I think there are other straight or "hetero-flexible" men who have similar fantasies. Some might be interested in meeting someone IRL to enact such a fantasy. I don't meet up with people. I just chat online. :)

Would depend if it was a two seconds joke I wouldn’t mind I would just think it was a joke

If it was a constant thing and I had asked him to stop and he never well that would be different

Would depend if it was a two seconds joke I wouldn’t mind I would just think it was a joke

If it was a constant thing and I had asked him to stop and he never well that would be different

Absolutely this. I don't wish to come across as confrontational with my post here. But context matters in this. This sums things up pretty well.

What's completely hilarious about this is that flip it around and girls seem to have no problem tickling or being tickled by one another. I once witnessed a backscratch at my office turn into the scratcher tickling the back of the girl receiving the backscratch. The girl receiving it then squirmed and said "it's getting a little too tickly". Thought I was going to have to go home and change my underwear if you get what I'm referring to.

I'm a straight guy who ties up and tickles other guys.

But I do NOT randomly tickle guys on the street I don't know! LoL

A few weeks ago I saw a show on TV where a college girl filmed herself
surprising random guys on campus by tickling them.

MANY more annoyed reactions from the guys than reactions like it was no
big deal or they enjoyed it.

And she wasn't a bad looking girl at all, but most of the guys
still were annoyed by it.

Too many men, even today don't seem comfortable enough with their sexuality to do m/m tickling. I get it if a sexual thing, however if its just tickling, its tickling as long as they both consent I guess they should just get on with it. I would say there are a lot of straight women would happily do it together.

Just from a gay guys perspective if I may ...

While I have had tickling sessions with straight guys (more so than gay guys actually) those experiences were discussed in advance and then we had agreed upon fun.

But the idea of randomly poking or tickling a guy - straight or gay - isn’t respectful to me. And if someone took that chance, then they’d have to accept the possible consequences. Sure, the guy might laugh and be ok with it, or a punch in the face could follow.

My vote? Only ever touch people whom you know are ok being touched by u.

If any female wants to sneak up and tickle me go right ahead, just know you'll be tickled back :)

As far as m/m...just not for me but for those that enjoy it go for it, have a blast.

I've covered what I'm going to post below in threads before, but it is worth repeating every so often when it surfaces in a new thread. So let's chat.

The interesting thing about paraphilia (Of which tickling is one of infinite) is that they do not needfully line up with ones greater sexual orientation.

This is due to the fact that paraphilia often are 'genderless' in expression by the holder, and thus the gender of the acted upon subject may be of no matter.

How does this work? We'll use tickling as our test case paraphilia because, well gee, it seems appropriate on this forum, no?

Some people 'get off' on the effect that tickling causes in their subject. The loss of control, the power dynamics and so forth. These aspects can all be genderless. That they are making someone beg, or writhe, or whatever is the ideal goal, and if its a male or female responding is meaningless in that enjoyment.

For these people their sexual orientation (Hetro, Homo, Bi, Asex) has zero connectivity with that they enjoy the effects of what they cause by tickling another. They get a sexual response regardless of subject gender. EVEN if that gender is not one they would want to have sex with. The sexual desires are separate in this case, and are often not aligned. Needless to say this can be confusing to a person trying to understand themselves as they grow up.

Now for other tickling paraphilia holders, the gender of the subject DOES matter, in that they need to see the responses and effects come from a designated gender, most often the one that aligns with their greater sexuality. In these cases the subjects gender is an intrinsic component of their paraphilia and is needful for it to function. They don't get off on just causing a response, they need to case a response in a specific subject gender. Thus their sexuality aligns with the paraphilia sexuality, and most people end up thinking that the two are in effect one in the same, not seeing they are two separate things because they mirror each other, and are non decreeable.

The key is that the way a paraphilia function in an individual will be the factor that decides if you get an alignment or cross with the greater sexuality, and as a paraphilia manifests uniquely in every single person, you never know quite what set conditions you'll get dealt, and thus what you 'whole' sexuality will look like when taken in total.

Sexuality and orientation cannot be defined from without effectively. It can only be defined after learning the unique conditions of that sexualities holder.

And this is why sexual discourse and discussion is so damned complicated. No one is really speaking the same exact language, and those gaps need to be bridged before mutual understanding can happen.

~end of windy speech~

Thus the OP's question "What would you do if a gay guy tickled you, like, on your sides or armpits?"

parses like this to me.

It doesn't matter one jot the orientation of the person who tickled me. They could be gay, straight, bi, or a talking panda and it makes no difference in my answer. Why? Because my sexuality is defined by myself, and not the people who may act upon me.

In all cases I'd be annoyed that someone breached my person space without my permission. Their reason for doing so is meaningless, it's simply the fact that they did it at all. The intent doesn't play in MY response to it. I identify as Hetro, and it could be the most beautiful woman you could imagine and I'd still be annoyed.

Just because someone who identifies as 'gay' doesn't make me 'gay' because they touched me in a way I may consider sexual, nor does it mean anything that they considered me an object of possible flirtation. That is not a threatening thing, because it's all based on another actions, and not my own self aware identity.

Good discussion in this thread.

Myriads

I know some men get a little temperamental about the idea of doing something with a man that isn't having a pint in the pub, but tickling, like I said doesn't have to be sexual, therefore two straight men or two straight women can tickle each other. People saying tickling is sexual, to some people it might be, but not everyone, and no all of the time, no one can categorically say it is or it isn't, as we are all wired up very differently. Some men may not be comfortable tickling with another man, if that is the case just say, don't suggest everyone else has to be the same. I know two straight men, they meet to tickle and wrestle, they both share the fetish but find it difficult to find other women regularly into it, so they do it to satisfy their fetish, its not sexual, and they don't need to be bi to do it!

What would you do if a gay guy tickled you, like, on your sides or armpits?

As a guy with a tickling fetish, I already don't like being tickled by friends/relatives/strangers, because, it obviously has a potential to turn me on (it is a fetish for a reason), and whats worse, in normal circumstances, I won't be able to tell them as to the real reason why I don't like being tickled by them.

But that being said, if any person just tickles me as a joke, I would not think twice about it, and tell them to fuck off (jokingly). However, if it is a sustained, repetitive action from a person that shows no sign of stopping even after I told them specifically not to tickle me, I would consider that as harassment.

I consider myself as straight however I know that I have a closeted side so if a gay guy tickled me I'd make out as if I hated it but I'd actually be getting really turned on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I apologize for this mess. I was only made aware of it this morning. I'm about to conduct a thorough cleansing of the thread, and the person responsible has been banned from the Tickling Discussion channel.

If anything like this happens again, PLEASE let me know ASAP, and I will take immediate action to deal with it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back