• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

question for straight guys

To answer the troll some people tickling fetishes stay the same other do this weird thing calles evolve. It becomes so powerful that gender doesnt matter. Im one if those people. Now Ive never done a m/m session but I hope to try it one day. Its not the guy, its the tickling. I would also tickle a women I was not attracted to. I like tickling so I like the idea of tickling another guy still works for me. If you asked me to kiss the dude I wouldnt because kissing is not tickling. I dont want to have sex with a guy because sex is not tickling. Could a straight guy do foot worship with a guy? Sure. Maybe the foot woship fetish is so strong that gender doesnt matter. Ultimately I dont really get why its so important to label it. Like why does it matter so much. Let people do them.

To answer the OPs question assuming it was sonmeone I was cool with Id tickle him back lol

I apologize for this mess. I was only made aware of it this morning. I'm about to conduct a thorough cleansing of the thread, and the person responsible has been banned from the Tickling Discussion channel.

If anything like this happens again, PLEASE let me know ASAP, and I will take immediate action to deal with it.

Thanks Jeff

I would squirm and writhe and thrash and laugh uncontrollably, same as I do when anyone else tickles me.

I wouldn't be violent, just ask them to stop as this is a bit of a turn off. If they don't stop, then they see the violent side of me....(besides, I am not ticklish)

I was in a bar one evening with some friends and someone walked up behind me and started massaging my neck and shoulders. Felt pretty good. Then I turned around and it was some dude. I thanked him and told him I wasn't interested and he went on to someone else. I guess he was just trying to find that one guy that was into it. A little ballsy, but I politely told him I wasn't interested.

my reaction would be the same if the guy were gay or straight.

once and quick, i do nothing.

2+ and/or long, i tell him to stop.

If I'm being honest, this thread should be entirely removed. A thread should never be created asking how someone would react to being tickled by someone based upon the tickler's sexual orientation. I took the initial bait and responded early on, but it's clear that the thread was made deliberately with the intent on seeing how men would react to being touched by a gay man. If it wasn't meant to incite controversy the OP would've simply asked how guys react to other guys randomly tickling them. The OP made sure to emphasize the tickler is gay to see how people would reply.

That removes the responsibility people have when responding or deciding to respond to such posts

That removes the responsibility people have when responding or deciding to respond to such posts

The thread was clearly created by the OP for the purpose of inciting controversy based on the responses to how a man would feel about being tickled by another male of a certain sexual orientation.

Is that against the rules? Do the responders lack the ability to refrain?

Is that against the rules? Do the responders lack the ability to refrain?

Twix, you're clearly an instigator so I won't entertain your nonsense logic any further. The thread was clearly created asking how someone would react based purely on sexual orientation. It's less about tickling than about how people feel about a certain sexual orientation. For that reason alone the thread should be removed because it's not really about tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back