• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Grant's Ticklish n' Licklish Fate! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Grant arrived from his work as we'd arranged. The 33 yr old exec nervous but curious to be dominated, controlled by another guy. His ad reading I'm an open minded, uninhibited and horny guy that loves to try new things. I love to keep exploring and want to try nearly everything at least once! I am bi and threesome experienced. I'm versatile with bottom leanings, but get off on topping from time to time. I'm here for real, not for games! Married I don't have my wife's permission to play here so must be discreet but she unfortunately isn't interested in getting involved with my exploration. I'm looking for a partner in crime to help me explore the things I haven't tried yet, ideally meeting someone regularly!

Sounded appealing so responded and learned Grant 6'1" and so guessed big feet and just said with me he'd be teased and tormented through touch and he said "Okay but not too light as hate being tickled okay!" I assured him he'd be introduced to a new experience which evidently would be a new one to explore which I sensed exciting him.

On arrival he stripped to short and socks and secured him as I wanted him, vulnerable; to the play table on his stomach and securing each black socked size 12 feet gave each socked sole a stroke so he gasped into the gag and blindfold told him I was looking forward to playing with him and taunted him having seen his feet so responsive so clearly he was ticklish, definitely sensitive and now unfaithful to his wife with another man and immobilised and helpless for that guy to take complete advantage of the situation as I'd be doing!

"Mmmm you got nice feet, secured together Grant these size 12's have a rich and appealing smell and guess you can't be feeling too comfortable with me facing your socked soles and thin black nylon seeing the contours of your feet through them, nicely shaped feet and hear you breathing deeper as guessing you not enjoying any kind of attention to them as guessing by your response; super sensitive feet and you saying hating being tickled but wanting to be submissive to another guy and controlled by him so, going to tell you that you will be Grant!"

I lightly stroked his right socked sole and got a little more intense as ran just a finger up n' down, up n' down the sole keeping him teased on edge and gave him a moment to catch his breath and did the same with his left socked sole and just ultimately slowly caressed each socked sole alternating feet having drawn up a stool facing his feet. I stroked under his toes of Grant's right foot with fingers of my right hand and and stroked the sole with fingers of my left hand and then did the same with his left foot.

"Guess you reckon I'm a bastard playing with your feet right Grant but the lesson is that you don't tell a Top your weakness unless you're inviting it to be explored and taken advantage of, now this might be so but seeing you shaking your head and seeing you react so instantly and quite voilently that you really do find it unbearable and that's for me as a Top perfect as you're here for my pleasure, dominated and controlled by me and so easily Grant!

'Bzzzzz' you know what that is, well it's a sonicare and a real eveil tickle tool for bare feet especially, the sonicare electric toothbrush, revolving bristles caressing the length of these feet but that's later!" Having taunted Grant I de-activated the sonicare but told him he was right to be nervous of the ticklish devastation it delivered!

"You know Grant warm and sweaty feet the more sensitive so I'm going to indulge in giving you a thorough socked foot massage, so fondling and feeling up your feet just because I can and you will find it hellish which excites me as a Top so anticipating all kinds of reactions from you, so don't hold back on me! Oh by the way your feet smell like feet so that's in my favour but I'd guess not yours as it makes them more appealing to me Mmmm yeah a healthy and manly aroma Grant and feet feeling warm n' moist!"

I ran a single nail up and down his right socked sole from the base of his toes down to his heel then his left one and as he reacted remarked someone had very ticklish feet and stroked up n' down both soles very slowly asking if it tickled and increasing the speed of the stroking as Grant couldn't help but react and laughed harder and louder into the gag, his head shaking frantically! I kept stroking his nylon socked soles and light and teasing stroking so a tickle keeping him continuously giggling and squirming but not unbearably as liked seeing Grant suffer the teasing and tormenting and verbally taunting him saying his feet seemed super sensitive and understood why he really didn't like them tickled, it made sense to me as both being so horrendously ticklish to the lightest of caresses and unable to do anything to stop it happening or his instant reactions to it's happening! All he could do was wriggle and giggle!

"I love looking at your wiggling socked feet Grant, seeing your toes splay and clench inside your socks and just slowly stroke the length of these nylon socked soles, hard to see which foot's the more ticklish as they seem pretty well matched but guess you would appreciate though not one promoted used that torture tickling is employed on suitable captives for interrogation as Grant you'd not last long at all before confessing or giving secret information to the enemy, these soles getting sweatier Grant, smooth and slippery so stroked harder yes "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHA!" oh instantly hysterical; Sssh calm down just teasing!"

I made sure I stroked every inch of both Grant's socked feet and found stroking his arches got to him and so gripped the toes of each foot in turn and stroked the arches and told him that I guaranteed he regretted telling me he was ticklish as I was going to have him screaming with laughter as he needed punishing for playing away from home! Also knowing he looking for a regular meeting, that I'd be filming him being played with later so blackmailed to meeting me weekly as the pleasure of subjecting him to intense ticklish torment appealed to my sadistic appetite and heard ...

"HAHAHAHHAHAHHANOOHEEHEEHEEHEEAHAHAHHAHAHAHASTOOPHAHAHHA!"

Lightly brushing one socked sole then the other with the plastic tined hairbrush and loving seeing Grant desperate to pull his feet clear from attack as I increased the speed of brushing and so Grant's loudness of laughter did as I focused on tickling both arches and the centre of his soles driving him nuts! I then returned to using my fingers and smiled as Grant tried to stop me clenching his toes from peeling off his socks but simply stroked his socked soles until he submitted to them peeled off!

"Hmmm now these big feet smell amazing, so raunchy and reckon later will taste so ripe, that's right Grant a ticklish tongue bath in store, every toe sucked so a different kind of blow-job and preferable for me to sucking a dick is sucking a guy's toes and especially one as hopelessly ticklish as you Grant and imagine how embarrassing and humiliating it will be for you too but can't wait to pop your toes in my mouth and nibble on them whislt simultaneously stroking the soles of your feet so your're overwhelemed by the ticklish, licklish sensations of over-load as just want to hear your constant laughter!"

Saying this I stroked both of Grant's bare feet aiming under his toes which drove him berserk and alternated tickling from fast n; slow, light n' hard under and sliding fingers in between his toes and then traced my fingers over the balls of Grant's feet and drew figure-8's over the middle of the soles of his feet. Grant becoming close to hysterical again so again slowed the tickle technique to a light caress and maddeningly and teasingly slow and then sucked on the toes of his right foot and nibbled on them and lightly caressed his right sole and then repeated the tickle lickle on his left foot!

"Mmmm fuck your toes and soles taste good Grant, going to feast on these more and you can bet every weekly feet-meet will drive you wild but like I said you need punishing cheating on your wife and later will be filmed being teased and tormented so by a third party, a fellow tickler called Ian! As you said your wife away for the weekend, you're not going anywhere anytime soon! You really don't like your feet fondled do you, makes you feel very uneasy even not tickling but just feeling them up like this, yeah they feel great Grant, warm n' soft so virgin feet for sure and mine to foot-rape for hours! Get used to my warm mouth on them and teeth drawn over sensitive arches, soles licked and toes sucked on and nibbled Grant as like I say weekly feet-meets are planned and later you torture tickled on film agreeing to it and the fellow tickler as sadistic as me as a 'Tickle Top' the difference being he's not foot fixated so will be tickle teasing you other places. He likes to feather guy's assholes which drives them demented and stroke dicks and balls with the tortuous caresses of a feather which really keeps guys edged and frustrated as our kick is teasing and tormenting!"

I gently nibbled all the toes of Grant's right foot as he squirmed on the bed immobilised and head thrashing from side to side as I alternated toe sucking from foot to foot savouring the taste and judicious with my teeth nibbling on each of his toes hearing the increase of the volume of Grant's laughter as I indulged in ticklishly licking, sucking and nibbling all of his toes as he struggled for breath! I released his gag and smiled as he immediately pleaded with me!

“Please…NO MORE! NOT MY FEET!”

"Ssssh Grant, over time you will get used to my enjoying your feet, it'll be an education as they too appealing, their size, their smell, their taste and being so horribly ticklish, you can't expect me to not fully indulge in enjoying them, you wanted to be controlled and dominated by another man on a regular basis and you will be and at parties will have guys suck you off which you'll enjoy but having cum of course you'll be all the more ticklish so invite guys delivering a punishing tickling to you but you placed the ad, you decided to play away from home Grant and glad you did as these delicious feet are mine to enjoy!"

I ran my fingers along the soles of his big feet showing no mercy as his reaction excited me as he endured genuine ticklish agony, immersed in the intensity of ticklish torment forced upon him and intensifying my tickling to maximise his response to it! My loving seeing his bare toes clenching and splaying at random in reaction to my fingers running over his soles and under his toes!

“NOOO…HHEEEHEHEEE…PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEAASSSSSSEPLEASE…STTTTTTOOPPPPP…HHEHEHEH EHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE…SSSSTTTTOOPPPPPP
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOHEEHEEHEEHEEPLEEEEZEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAFFUCKHAHHATIICKLESHAHAHAHHAHASTOOPHAHAHA!"

"Honestly Grant even the lightest stroking over your toes and you go ballistic so explosive when I lick my fingers and Mmm just slide them in between your sweat moistened and warm toes, your off the charts reactions all the encouragement I need, love these feet, your feet but Grant now actually both my feet and you better believe it, socked feet, bare feet but my feet Grant every inch of these size 12's violated by me taking full advantage of your sensitivity being off the charts!

"Let's gag you again as want to see your reaction to something I'm now twirling in my fingers; yes a feather as my guess is it'll drive you demented applied to your so sensitive soles and prove devastating teasing your toes!"

What a reaction from Grant as I traced the quill end the length of each sole in turn, focused on both arches and then stroking under his toes and delivering deliberately, maddening and slow strokes compounding his suffering and alternating foot to foot so he could not get accustomed to the tickly sensation on one foot! I stopped to then indulge in licking and sucking on the ticklish toes of one foot whilst still stroking the sole of the other foot with feather or fingers! The combination of tickling and nibbling and tongue slid in between his toes was hellish torment for him and told him it was his problem bein straight but with two such licklish, ticklish feet that had got another man addicted to them and a foot fiend! I then stroked the quill end of the feather over each sole again!

I then indulged in enjoying Grant's feet orally so licked the tops of his feet and toes and then licked the length of both soles of his feet as Grant gasped and moaned as he really hates attention to his feet as our arrangement of weekly meets now lasting a month. I will call him at work to show him whi is Boss and tell him to expect me and spend time with his feet in his office, secretary told he with a clieny not to be disturbed winds up chewing on one of his socks as his socked feet massaged and caressed and then socks off his bare feet stroked, soles licked and toes sucked by me being so ticklish and licklish! In full control of him and his feet! I like the fact he needs to control his moaning as I lick his soles and toes and flick my tongue in between them! He'd do anything to avoid my fiendish tongue let loose on his feet, nibbling and sucking on his toes from which he's no escape and reslish in seeing Grant's ticklish reactions when I lightly stroke his bare feet, dealing with the ticklish sensations!

Anyway back to the initiation meeting and I kept foot tickling Grant enjoying his laughing and squirming as he was being tickled and squirming to my complete satisfaction and alternated tickling one foot and then the other driving him nuts making him squirm more and more and 'Bzzz' introduced the sonicare electric toothbrush! The foot tickling delivered by the revolving spinning bristles proving off the scale tortuous, both feet so hyper-sensitive it drove Grant wild as his writhing and squirming intensifiedin immediate reaction to the ticklish torment from the vigorous ticklish attack I was subjecting hiim to enduring for my amusement and pleasure!

"Grant your feet are irresistible so get used to my enjoying them, their sensitivity, their smell, their taste, their complete deliciousness and the feel of the feather quill stroked the length of them and the feather end slid in between your toes enduring ticklish caresses and touches I enjoy subjecting you to enduring, in between your toes stroked and both your arches and every inch of your feet orally enjoyed by me so toes licked, nibbled and sucked as I like hearing you driven delirious with laughter enduring excruciatingly ticklish sensations, just tickled, tickled, tickled and tickled but then like now massaging your feet!"

I enjoyed still in control just handling and fondling Grant's feet which as said he hates happening and made worse as it's another man who is feeling up his feet but in bondage having no choice but to be subjective to it's happening even reacting to my snffing his toes and telling him how delicious they smelled and tasted! The sensations of the electric toothbrush bristles had Grant muffled and begging the ticklish torment to stop as he really hating the intensity of the ticklish tormenting torture endured! AllI cared about doing was tickling him as I told Grant and mixed the bristles stroking his soles and toes with my mouth orally enjoying their licklishness too!

I slurped up and down Grant's wiggling toes smiling as his feet went wild being so super sensitive struggling and laughing himself silly, desperately struggling to be free but knowing there being no chance of this happening! Instead his hating my nibbling the sides of his size 12 feet and reacting as if being electrocuted with 1,000 volts and saying he really must learn self-control and possibly would over time in the numerous ticklish, licklish sessions ahead of him! I love seeing Grant's immediate and violent reaction to the tickling stimulation deliverd to each of his feet by me with one objective as a Tickle Top and to be in control and driving him insane which with Grant takes so little effort!

"I love your feet Grant, seeing them wriggling, your toes splaying and clenching and both sweating and smelling rich with a masculine aroma, secured together so rubbing together increasing their warmth and sweatiness and later with the other tickler we'll be teasing you with ice cubes and a technique I delight in is 'Fire n' Ice' so he'll heat your soles with the blow-dryer and then I will cool them with an ice cube or two! I just love seeing your toes reacting with your wildly wriggling soles and sweating all the more so becoming more sweaty and more tasty inviting oral attention, just loving getting your feet slick with sweat and Mmmm deeply inhaling the scent of your toes and soles Grant!"

I then called Ian .. 'Hi there and he's here, yeah the married one who's being a naughty boy and Ian he's a live one, unbearably ticklish, guaranteed sensitive all over as his size 12 feet mega-sensitive and best news of all, he hates being tickled so torture tickling him will be awesome and he needs to agree to being our 'Tickle-Bitch' weekly, wife away the weekend, we can take our sweet time with him, got lots of ideas but guess you have too and filming him being tormented and teased will be amazing as told him how evil you are using a feather and being straight I will enjoy seeing you work him over Ian! Yeah so see you in about 20 minutes and bring any tickle tools you can think of! Right see ya!"

"Ok Grant so get ready as this weekend of ticklish torment will be hellish for you but naughty boys need to be punished!" I taunted Grant! Telling him how Ian like me would be loving how ticklish and licklish his size 12 feet were and how the sensations of a feather tickling from Ian would be tortuous and drive him demented and not a tickling confined to his feet though feather ticklish they'd be getting feather attention simultaneously with the quill of a feather each stroked the length of his soles so he lost it as Ian expert with the feather would slowly stroke it over the ball of his foot and his arch and the centre of his sole to then explore under and in between his toes as I would be, both working on a foot each and alternating which foot we enjoyed subjecting him to with our varied tickling techniques!" I was smiling hearing Grant's muffled gasps hearing his ticklish n' licklish fate!

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back