• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is Addie Juniper still active?

The Tormentor

TMF Novice
Hi, does anyone know the status of Addie Juniper? She still has contact info out there, but doesn't answer it. I'm guessing she got out of the business (as they all eventually do) but I'm wondering if anyone has definite information.

When I went to Fetishcon in 2019 I was talking to Dakota Charms who knows her fairly well. She said Addie left the business and has a regular everyday job now.

My understanding, from older posts, was that she was not the friendliest person to work with. Frankly, I was never attracted to her and never purchased any of her clips in all the years she was a model.

When I went to Fetishcon in 2019 I was talking to Dakota Charms who knows her fairly well. She said Addie left the business and has a regular everyday job now.

Do you find at all off-putting when you meet the models in person? I lose interest in models when I read on here about people having bad experiences with them. I've always been a huge fan of Whitney Morgan. She's been very nice to me on the occasions I've exchanged emails with her. I'd never want to do a session with her though because I fear if she's not as nice in person I'm going to get really depressed about all the money I've invested in her clips over the years.

It's always sad to see a model call it a career, but they all end up leaving at some point. Whatever she's doing, I hope she's enjoying herself. Definitely one of the biggest legends of the tickling world.

My understanding, from older posts, was that she was not the friendliest person to work with. Frankly, I was never attracted to her and never purchased any of her clips in all the years she was a model.

I had three sessions with her in my apartment when she was visiting New York City in three different years between 2008 and 2015. I found her to be extremely friendly, extremely ticklish, and an expert tickler. Also, she has exquisitely beautiful feet.:feets:

I am sorry to hear that has retired.:(

Do you find at all off-putting when you meet the models in person? I lose interest in models when I read on here about people having bad experiences with them. I've always been a huge fan of Whitney Morgan. She's been very nice to me on the occasions I've exchanged emails with her. I'd never want to do a session with her though because I fear if she's not as nice in person I'm going to get really depressed about all the money I've invested in her clips over the years.

For the most part no it's not off-putting. The first night was kind of a meet and greet for models, producers and con attendees. I met several models, one of them being Whitney Morgan, and they were all really nice. One or 2 of them weren't that nice but you meet enough people of course that's gonna happen.

But back to the original topic I've PM'ed back and forth with Addie/Reya Fet a few times and she seemed really nice. Also similar to what Milagros said other people that have met her also said she's really nice.

Thanks for all the replies and details. Damn, that's another dream that will never come true for me. :) The reason I asked was because I was cleaning out my Skype history and saw where I had messaged her a few years ago (right about the time she apparently retired) and she never answered. I guess I waited too long to try to set up a pro meet.

I just looked up Reya Fet; found a contact address ... it's a long shot but I'll try. Wonder why she changed her pro name.

Wow looks like she's still producing content. Now I've just got to find out if she's doing sessions. Thanks again folks.

You can find her at her current Twitter: Eighty Jupiter.

https://twitter.com/EightyJupiter

She is Definitely Still Active.

Those are auto tweets. I know her personally and from my understanding she is 100% retired. I will ask again later to double check but last I spoke to her she was out of the game and actually focusing on something she is way more passionate and amazing at!

Those are auto tweets. I know her personally and from my understanding she is 100% retired. I will ask again later to double check but last I spoke to her she was out of the game and actually focusing on something she is way more passionate and amazing at!

Well, looking at her website, I'm sure she's enjoying many facets of her existence.

Geez, for someone who's out of the business she makes a great effort to look like she's in it.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back