• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gym tickling

Solestroker88

TMF Master
So this one was back in my fighting days i trained once a week in this mma gym was a mixed gym between male and female everyone was realy friendly and nice one of the main rules of this gym was no shoes or socks on the Mat no ifs or buts with this so I got realy friendly with a chick named Courtney she was about same height as me a. Tai boxer I believe realy toned blonde hair beautiful girl realy we sparred once and I hurt her with a body shot felt bad she was female but she was totally cool with it and we then became friends after that

So we were realy competitive was after training we had just stretched off and we were just chatting and she says how long can you hold a plank position for I said longer than you straight away she said let’s put it to the test then so I said ok

So I get in the plank position and Courtney jumps on my back and I just laugh and say there nothing you can do to break this nothing she says

She then comes round the front and says I’ve had heels on most of the day without socks and I’ve just done a hour and a half
Training tell me how do my feet smell and stuck right in my face
To be honest they didn’t she had average size feet with life pink toe nails soles seemed just normal as she had been barefoot al the way through he training so I joked and said they do smell but you wil need to do better than that and I wrap my mouth round her big toe and start licking it she falls to the ground and starts laughing hysterical she takes this for about ten seconds then pulls her foot away I joked and said men can multi task I just sooked your big toe while in the plank position she then comes round the back and starts on my feet which is honestly unbearable for me think when she does this last maybe 5 seconds then I crumbled

She laughs and says your one of the toughest foghters I’ve met and your wee tickly feet just made you fold I laughed and said your turn

So she gets into the plank position instantly I run my finger across her sole which now seems realy soft she then yelps out no I then giver her a five finger guitar attack she breaks instantly and says you got me

I said to her your one of the toughest women I know and your wee ticklish feet let you down she burst out laughing and says seriously did my feet smell I said no I was joking she said no tel me
The truth I said I am she looked at
Me as if to so your not so I got up went to her foot and put my whole
Mouth around all five over her toes and swirling my tounge across her toes and scratching then with my teeth she then smiled and said that’s actually realy good I said well if your feet smelled would I have done that so she said I think I’m going to hire a personal toe licker (dammmmmm wish i said I would have done it ) I said yeah good luck with that wanted to play it cool any way we trained together for few more years had few more moments like this I will share at some point still friends she made it too a big platform in mma and I stil speak with her regular

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back