• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Parents of the TMF: How do you find time for tickling sessions after having kids?

lovestotickle14

Hey all---long time lurker on here and checking in now to get some input from fellow parents. Despite the overall disaster that was 2020, there was a silver lining for my wife and I: we are expecting our first child later this summer! Lots of planning and changes in our house but one thing we haven't discussed yet is how the baby will affect the kinkier parts of our sex lives. I'm fortunate enough that even though my wife doesn't share my tickling/foot fetish, she knows how important it is to me so she indulges me from time to time. It's not as much as I would like in a perfect world, but we've found a good middle ground that works for the both of us. However, I am starting to worry that once we have the baby we may not find the time for tickling sessions as much (or at all).

I fully understand that many things in our life will change once the baby is here, but tickling is an important part of my sexuality and I don't think I can go without it completely. Fellow parents of the TMF: How did you find time and the privacy to have sessions once you had kids? We incorporate some moderate bondage into our tickle sessions as well and I don't know how that would even work once the baby gets older and more self-aware (let alone when they can start walking and talking---goodbye loud sessions!). Appreciate any input or advice, even non-tickling related, you have for a first time dad!

When the kid is still a baby it's not so hard once you have them sleeping. They aren't old enough to know what's going on yet. Once they are a old enough to see and understand what is going on.... good luck. My fetish life, and sex life, have completely gone away once my partner's child became old enough to question things seen or heard. Don't need child telling people at school about sounds coming from the parents' bedroom. Once your kids are like age 4 and up you are looking at the rare opportunity when they sleep over someone else's house or if you can get a babysitter and go to a hotel room for some fun.

You could have fun when the kids are at school, but you need to be able to hide everything well. My partner's kid was snooping through bedroom drawers and found the damn cuffs we use like five years ago and still brings it up today.

Where there's a will, there's a way! Grand parents love grand kids and most would love to have them for a night or weekend so Mommy and Daddy can have a date night or weekend. If that's not possible, sitters or neighbors you trust can also help out.

Once they are a old enough to see and understand what is going on.... good luck. My fetish life, and sex life, have completely gone away once my partner's child became old enough to question things seen or heard.

Damn, I’m sorry to hear that. I always hear people talk about how their sex life changes drastically once kids come along, but to have it completely go away...yikes. I guess my wife and I will have to go out of our way to plan this stuff in the future when we do have a night or two free. Kind of takes away from the spontaneity of it, but I suppose that’s better than nothing at all. It also doesn’t help that we live in a different state than both of our parents (for the time being).

Why are parents worried about their child talking about random noises?
Does it really affect your social standing in your community?

Why are parents worried about their child talking about random noises?
Does it really affect your social standing in your community?

Sexual nosies. Sorry I wasn't more clear. Would you want your 8 year old in school telling other kids about moaning from the parents' bedroom?

I shall be able to come up with an answer to this question in about 3 months :p

Sexual nosies. Sorry I wasn't more clear. Would you want your 8 year old in school telling other kids about moaning from the parents' bedroom?

I know what you meant. It just doesn't bother me that a kid will talk about things like that in class. Kids do say the damndest things after all.

I can understand not wanting your kid to hear anything like that, but I feel like it must be easier to hide when you're having normal sex vs. kinkier sex or a tickle session.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back