• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Marvel Tickle Harem: Titania (Part 4) FFF/F

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
The next chapter in my Marvel tickling series :)

Marvel Tickle Harem: Titania (Part 4)
By MrObscura101

Mary McPherran, more commonly known by her supervillain name Titania, was hiding out in an abandoned warehouse in the deserted outskirts of New York ever since escaping from prison
“996, 997, 998, 999, 1000!” the villainess counted as she finished her one armed push ups as part of her morning workout
“Look at these guns, I bet I could tear She Hulk apart without breaking a sweat!” she thought with a grin while posing in the mirror and flexing her large muscular arms before admiring the rest of her well-toned body standing at an impressive 6ft 6 with long red hair and dressed in her costume of a purple mask and matching leotard with dozens of silver spikes on her outer arms and purple thigh high boots also covered in spikes

Sitting down at a makeshift table Titania began to eat some breakfast before her ears pricked up at hearing someone moving about on the floor below her. Peering through a crack in the floor she saw it was none other than her hated enemy She Hulk!
“Today must be my lucky day!” Titania grinned as she stood directly above where She Hulk was and punched right through the floor
“YOU’RE DEAD MEAT WALTERS!!!” she growled as she dropped down ready to smash her enemy to pieces! However, when her fist was just about to make contact with She Hulk she disappeared!
“HEY! WHERE ARE YOU? COME OUT AND FIGHT ME YOU COWARD!!!!” Titania shouted, her voice echoing around the warehouse

“I don’t know how you found me but I’m gonna make you sorry you did!” Titania called out while stalking around the room and looking for her target, not even caring about the plumes of dust floating about as she disturbed the floor and crates
“You’re just making it worse Walters! Come out and face me!!!!” she growled angrily

Titania continued skulking around when she felt a tickle in her throat
“Kaff..heeff...” she muttered before coughing again, followed by another laugh
“Kafff...hheeff hhee...what thhee hheeelll?” she shouted, realising something was up! Titania began staggering about as her laughter started to increase while she was getting even angrier
“HHAAA HHAAFFF!!! CAAAHHMMEE OOHHHUUTT AAHHAANNDD FFIIGGGHHTTT HHAAA HHAAA!!!!” she shouted, now holding her sides due to laughing so much, Titania then dropped to her knees, unable to stand when suddenly a tiny version of She Hulk with wings flew up in front of her face
“HHAAAHHAAA WHHAATT???” Titania tried to say but the mini She Hulk simply blew a gust of purple powder into her face sending the villainess instantly to sleep and crashing to the floor
“Nighty night!” the mini She Hulk giggled

Titania groaned as she awoke to find herself in a large metal room with golden cuffs at her wrists and ankles which were somehow keeping her suspended horizontally in the air several feet off the floor, she then realised she was not alone!
“Ggrrr...” she snarled angrily as she struggled to move but the energy bonds kept her suspended in place while her captors approached
“I DON’T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT I’M GONNA TEAR YOU ALL APART!!!!! she shouted to the assembled group of three female Skrulls now standing before her, all wearing harem outfits of assorted colours, the leader Zela in gold, Sana in silver and Cecca in red
“Let’s get her prepared!” Zela said to the others in their native language as they ignored Titania’s threats

Titania screamed furiously at them as they stood all around her and began using small laser scalpels to carefully cut away her spiked purple costume and boots leaving her with only her mask and purple underwear covering her muscular body. Despite Titania’s normally vast strength the tarkel powder that had been disguised as dust which she had unwittingly ingested had proved just as effective on her as it had on She Hulk, rendering her completely helpless so she had no way to stop them from stripping her and could only scream obscenities towards them
“Excellent!” Zelasaid once they had finished as she admired Titania’s body before nodding to the others

Titania watched as Zela began passing out items to the others but fought hard not to let any fear show
“HEY! YOU IDIOTS SPEAK ENGLISH?! I SAID I’M GONNA KILL YOU IF YOU DON’T FREE ME!!!!” she shouted again as the Skrulls prepared themselves. Titania then scowled at them as she tried to work out what they had planned as Cecca and Sana stood either side of her
“You listen carefully I will rip your heads ooohhhoooffff!!!!!!!” she started to say, until the two Skrulls began lightly fluttering their fingers against her underarms

“GGGGHHMMMFFHHHAAAHHAAAA SSTTHHAAPP IIHHTTT YYOOHHOOUUU FFEEAAKKSSS!!!!!!” Titania giggled involuntary at being caught off guard while their fingers wiggled against her underarms. Titania always hated the fact she was ticklish so had done her best to suppress this information but these alien freaks just kept on going!
“WHHAAHHHAAATTT AAHHAARREEE YYOOHHUUUU DDOOHHINNIINNGGG???!!!” she screamed angrily
“Tickling you...” Zela replied bluntly in English as she stood by Titania’s left foot and moved her fingers against her size 19 arch

“GGGRRRRR KKKNNOOHHOICCKKK IIHHHTTT OOOFFHHAAA!!!!!” Titania said angrily as her body thrashed about, if she could get free she wouldn’t give a second thought to tearing these aliens apart! But the bonds kept her in position and remained frustratingly immobile
“SSSSHHHHTTTHHAAPPP IIHHHHTTT!!!!!!!” Titania screamed, the two at her underarms gaining speed as she tried to kick the leader away with her foot, but Zela responded by taking a small ring and placing it over Titania’s big toe
“HHEHHEHEHEEYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as the ring magnetised to the ceiling, forcing her whole massive foot to now remain firmly in place while her other toes splayed helplessly about

After watching Titania futilely trying to move her foot even a few inches about Zela grinned
“DON’T YOU TTOOOAOOAOAOAOAACHCHCHCHCHHH MEEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEE!!!!!!!!!” Titania threatened, only to find the Skrull’s fingers dig into her meaty arch as her colleagues continued at her underarms
“DAHAHAHAHAHAHMMMMNNN IIIIIHHTTTT IIIHHH SSAAAIIHHDDDD SSTAAHAHAHAPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed at them all, hating the feeling of helplessness!

The aliens continued tickling for 15 minutes before stopping
“Haaaahhaaaa ooohhkkaaa eennoouugghh nnnoohohoww…” she gasped when they stopped “What do you want?”
“Want?” Sana said quizzically
“Yeah, money? Jewels? What do you want to stop this?”
“Oh, you misunderstand Titania” Zela replied as she held up another toe ring “We don’t want to stop this”
“GGGRRRR!!!!! GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!” Titania screamed angrily as she thrashed her foot around wildly to evade the Skrull, prompting Cecca to assist her leader by grabbing Titania’s foot to hold it still and allow Zela to eventually force the ring on her other big toe
“GGGRRR NOOOO!!!!!!!!” Titania growled angrily in frustration as her foot quickly became immobile

As Titania continued struggling about Zela and Cecca stood by each of her feet while Sana took a break
“I SWEAR IF YOU TOUCH MY FFHFHFHFMFMFMFMF!!!!!!!!!!!” Titania threatened, only to tightly clamp her mouth shut as their fingers began quickly moving against her soles
“GGMGMGMGMGMHHFFFF!!!!!!!!” Titania growled as she fought with every fibre of her being to twist free of these damn restrains but unknown to her they were gravity moors adapted from a design by the Sovereign race to anchor starships so no matter how much effort she made there was no way Titania would be able to move an inch

Meanwhile the two Skrulls were continuing to test out every spot on her feet as a hidden camera recorded her entire ordeal for the Empress
“GGRRHMMHHHFFFFF SSTTHHFFFF!!!!!!!!!” Titania groaned as her head moved about and her fists opened and closed rapidly, the only real movements she had left while trying to drown out the tickling sensations
“DON’T LAUGH! DON’T LAUGH! DOOOHHNNHNHTT LAAAUUGHHH!!!!!” she repeated to herself as Cecca turned her fingers into tentacles and began targeting multiple areas at once while Zela instead knelt under Titania’s floating body to pick something out of the box of implements below, grinning as she selected a pair of purple feathers
“NNNHFHHFFFFFFMMMMFFF!!!!!!!!!!” Titania shook her head as the alien began causally dragging the feathers against her arch

“NNNHHHOOOOO!!!!! SSOOHHEEOOMMMOOHHHHNEEE HEHEHEHEELLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!” Titania thought in a desperate panic, she would even be grateful if She Hulk suddenly burst in to save her as long as the tickling stopped! But there was no reprieve, only the gently caress of the feathers, with the other Skrulls quickly grabbing feathers of their own from the box to start tickling her other foot and underarms which all finally proved to be too much for her to take
“GGAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!! SSTTHAHHHAHHAAPPPPP IIIHIHIHTTTT!!!!!! NOOOHOOHOHOHOOOOOO MMOOHOHOHOORRREEE!!!!!!!!!!!” Titania screamed at the top of her lungs as the soft feathers continued teasingly brushing against her bare skin

“What a lovely laugh, you will certainly earn us a huge reward” Zela said
“RREEWWAHAAHAAARRRDDD????!!!!!!”
“Yes, for the Empress’s tickle harem” Sana explained
“WWHHAHAHAHAHAATT???!!!!!!” Titania screamed in horror
“That’s where we are heading currently” Cecca added
“HAHHAHAAAA HAHAHAHHAHA NOOHOHOOOOO YOOOHHUUU CCAHAHAHANNNTTT!!!!!!”
“I sincerely doubt you are going to be able to stop us” Zela grinned as she opened her mouth and shapeshifted her tongue turned into a long prehensile one which moved towards Titania’s foot

“HHAHAHAHAHAHHAOHOOHOHOHOHGAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAADDDD!!!!!” Titania screamed as the long tongue ran up her arch and started flicking against her big toe as the feathers continued being brushed against her skin. Seeing the reaction from this the other two Skrulls both grinned to each other as they also unleashed their own tongues against Titania’s body
“HAHAHHAAAA HAHAHAHAH GGOOHOHOHNNAAAA KKHIHIHILLLL YOOOHUHUUUU!!!!!” Titania shouted angrily as the warm tongues slithered against her other foot and alternating at her underarms in conjunction with the feathers
“NNOOHOHOHOHOOO!!!!!! SSTTAHAHAHHAHAHAPPPP!!!!!!” she pleaded but the Skrulls continued despite her cries

Soon Sana began also moving the feathers against Titania’s biceps as well
“HHOOHOHOHOOOONOOOHOOHOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!” Titania screamed, finding it unreal that she would be ticklish there! Then Cecca began moving the feathers against her inner thighs
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH SSTAHAHAHAHAHAPPPP IIIIIHHHTTT!!!!!! YOHOHOOHOOUU BBIIHHTTCCHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Titania wailed, the feathers and tongues driving her insane, she couldn’t believe how these damn aliens were torturing her like this!

Titania was immensely glad when they finally stopped
“hhaahaa hahaaa…oohhkkayy… leeeehhtt meeehhh gooohhooo aannhhandd iihh wwooohhnnt kkhhiilll yooohohouu…” she growled and pleaded
“Sorry but that’s not happening” Zela said as they each took out a black belt from the box and put them on, Titania watched as they pressed the belt buckles and there was a flash causing her to shut her eyes, when she opened them she saw that they were all miniaturised and hovering in the air with tiny wings
“What?” Titania gasped
“Just something we acquired from the Wasp”
“You’ll be joining her very soon” Cecca grinned

Titania could only watch fearfully as they flew towards her body with Zela landing on her stomach, Cecca at her left underarm and Sana on her left thigh
“Ready?” Zela grinned evilly as they each grew an additional two pairs of arms in readiness
“NO! NO DON’T YOU DDAAHAHAHRRRRREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!” Titania yelled before laughing as they each began moving their multitude of fingers as well as their tongues against her
“HAHHAHAHAAA IHIHHLLL CCRRAAHAHHHSSHHAAA YOOOHOHOHUUU!!!!!” she threatened, but no-one took her threats seriously

The trio of Skrulls constantly moved around to test out more spots, Cecca digging deep into the hollow of Titania’s underarm while Sana tickled her thighs, knees and calves as Titania strained to close her legs and squash her without success. Meanwhile Zela was laying on her stomach at the edge of Titania’s belly button
“So tough girl…” she grinned as she took out a feather from her pocket that had also been miniaturised
“DDOOOHHNNTT YOOOHUUUU DDAHAHAHAHARRREEE!!!!!!!!” Titania growled in between laughs as the soft feather began getting flicked against her belly button
“OOHOHHOHOOH GGAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!” Titania screamed, her body thrashing as much as possible trying to throw them off

Seeing how ticklish she was Cecca and Sana each flew over so they could all converge on Titania’s stomach
“NNOHOHOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!” she cried as Zela continued tormenting her belly button and the other two turning their arms into tentacles to torture her abs
“Aw poor tough girl, all these muscles and you can’t do a thing to save yourself” Cecca joked as she began using her tongue to lightly brush against Titania’s abs
“GHGHAHAHAHAAHAAA KKIHIHHLLLL YOOOOHUHUUU!!!!!!!!!” Titania cried in response, barely able to speak now before howling as Zela used her own tongue to poke inside Titania’s belly button and twirl it around, sending the villainess into helpless spasms of laughter until she finally passed out

“ooohh…noohhh mmoohhrree…” Titania groaned as she regained consciousness, finding that in the interim her entire body had been flipped over so that she was now facing the floor but was still helplessly suspended in the air
“Enjoy your nap?” Zela asked making her realise they were sitting on her back
“GGRRRR!!!!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!” Titania screamed but they just saw she was rested enough to continue as they flew over to her legs
“Ready for more?” Zela asked

Before Titania could answer she gasped as she felt two of them land on her arches and they turned their arms into a swarm of tentacles
“NNOOHOHOHOHOOHOOOO!!!!! NAAHAHAHAHATTT AAGAGAAAHHHHIINNN!!!!!!” Titania wailed as she started laughing while still trying to shake them off, however she quickly realised that more toe rings had been placed on her while she slept so that her feet were now completely immobile
“HAHHAHAHAHAAA DDAHAHAHAHAMMMHHH YYOOHOHOHOUUUU!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as Zela sat herself on the ball of her left foot so she could tickle in-between her toes with her tentacles and tongue while Sana was working on her arch and instep of her other foot while also nibbling away at her skin. Meanwhile Cecca placed herself on the back of Titania’s left knee and causally brushed on the feathers against her skin while she stretched her tentacle arms over to torment the back of the other knee
“HHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAH NOOHOHOHOOOTT MMAAAHHYYY TOOOHHEEEESSS!!!!!!!!” she wailed, but this just made them gleefully tickle her there even more

“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA SSTTAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAPPPP!!!!!!” the super villainess cried again and again, her face now bright red as every muscle strained against the alien tech to try and get free but still just couldn’t. The Skrulls continued to torment her without mercy, they would fly against her ribs and sides while one would continue tickling her feet, then flip her around so that her belly button could be targeted for an extended session
“HAHAHHAHAHAAA HAHAHAHAAAA MMEHEHEHEHERRCCHHHYYY!!!!!!!” Titania begged constantly but the Skrulls kept on going until they had demonstrated the most ticklish spots on her whole body

“hhhahaaa hahaa… pphhlleeassee… leeehhtt meehhh goohohh…” she panted, her body glistening with sweat and skin bright red when they at last returned to normal size
“What do you think ladies?” Zela asked her crew
“I think we would be insane to give up such a ticklish specimen”
“NO LISTEN! I KNOW OTHERS MORE TICKLISH THAN ME!!!! PRINCESS PYTHON! THUNDRA! IF YOU LET ME GO I’LL HELP YOU CATCH THEM!!!!!!!!!” she pleaded, fully willing to sacrifice another villainess to this hell rather than be tickled for another second!
“Tempting but…no” Zela said calmly “Now we must go and prepare the ship for landing” she then added as she climbed onto Titania’s waist and put on some lipstick before grabbing her head
“NOMHMHMHHFFF!!!!!” Titania cried as the alien quickly forced a kiss upon her lips, she immediately spat out in disgust, but it was already too late as the room began to spin and she blacked out

When Titania awoke sometime later she found she was still hovering in the air facing up but was now all alone
“GGRRRR COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!” she growled at the cuffs, praying she could break free before they arrived at the destination only for something to move against her underarm, a large green tentacle
“HHAAAA WHWHAAATTT???!!!!” Titania gasped worriedly as she strained to look down at the floor where to her horror she saw a large creature on the floor, it looks like something from a kaiju movie as a huge mass of swarming tentacles which were all now moving towards her!

“NNOOHHHHOOO GEEEHEHEHTTT AAWAAAHHYYYY!!!!!!!!!!” she shouted as some of the larger tentacles wrapped around her waist, knees and ankles as smaller ones started moving against her body
“HHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA HAHAHAHHAHAHAAA NOOHOHOHOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!” Titania screamed as the tentacles began tickling her underarms, sides, belly button, thighs and feet amongst other areas while she could only float there helplessly
“HHHAAAAA HAHAHAAAAA HHEHEHEHEEEELLLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed but was all alone with the tickle monster

Meanwhile from her chambers Veranke was watching the spectacle
“My what another wonderful addition to my collection” she grinned as a courtier handed payment over to the three hunters who bowed and prepared to bring Titania on board the station
“Looks like leaving her with our pet was a good idea” Sana grinned to her companions. Meanwhile Veranke pressed a button on her intercom
“Yes, your majesty?” a servant asked
“We have a new guest joining us, prepare room 6 so I can introduce myself …oh and have She Hulk brought to room 7 as well, I think they will enjoy seeing each other” she grinned as Titania continued laughing and begging for help while her tickling ordeal was only just beginning!

To be continued…

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back