• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lacey Blayze and Drew Babydoll (M/F)

Phartz

TMF Poster
Lacey Blayze is a professional model who is new to our world. I've had a couple of private sessions with her in the past, she's very ticklish with a great laugh (when you really get her going) and does this cute thing with her toes. They don't just curl when you tickle them, she's actually able to bend them like fingers and lock up to stop you from tickling them! I'd love to see a producer with stocks and TOE TIES have at her!!

Last week, she introduced me to a model friend of hers who is also getting into tickling. I not only got to private session with the EXTREMELY ticklish Drew Babydoll, but they gave me a front row seat to their latest shoot with one another! They tortured the hell out of each other and then I got Drew to myself for 20+ mins...

She wore a pink and black bra and panty set, complete with stockings, lying on her back with her wrists bound above her head. And she was already giggling with anticipation before I even started!

I began tickling her feet, already getting a pretty damn good reaction, and slowly worked my way up. I told her I was starting off nice and slow, but quickly backtracked. Telling her that after what she'd just done to Lacey, maybe I shouldn't be nice.

"You saw how cruel I am." She smiled in between tickles.
"You ARE cruel!" Lacey agreed.

I worked Drew Babydoll's body over, discovering that her worst spots are her hip bones, ribs and underarms. She laughed so hard, she would shout "OH MY GAH-AD! NO-HO!!" and often sounded like she was gasping for air! Yet, in the midst of it all, assured me she was having fun and even kept thanking me for the in-progress session.

After 7 minutes or so, Lacey stepped out to smoke a cigarette and then I really let Drew have it!! We exchanged banter as I proceeded to tickle away. I mentioned how Lacey had already set the bar pretty high and I hoped I could torture her just as much.

"You got me good!" She assured me.
"Got?" I teased her, driving her wild by tickling her underarms. "You're speaking past tense! ...Got?" Knowing I was far from done with her, she laughed even harder! "See? I told you Lacey was the mean one..."
"No! YOU'RE the mean one!"
"But, she just left you all alone with me. That wasn't very nice of her!" After completing my thought, I dug in deeper and the latest round of laughter delayed her reply.
"Yeah, she's evil!!"
"I know..."
"And you're evil! You two are conspiring against me!!"

I tickled Drew out of her mind for well over 10 more minutes before Lacey finally returned, a bit surprised that I was still torturing her poor friend. That's when I decided one more minute. I had given Drew ample opportunity to breathe through the entirety of the session, but let her know that the final minute would be NON-STOP. I made good on my promise and the results were amazing! And I especially didn't hold back because, having already seen the vengeance she'd dished out on Lacey, she formed the biggest smile when she asked if she'd get revenge on me...

Great story and fine photo to go with it! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Great work dude drew has one mega evil smile I love it

Yessir, Lacey had been Drew's dom for several months; I was blessed to have a ringside seat for the long awaited payback!
Miss Blayze found out the hard way what a natural, and sadistic, 'ler Drew is. As did I, but that's a story for another day. :)

Hi all!

I’m Lacey, the one who was totally tickled to tears by Drew. Let me just say she’s AMAZING at figuring out where my most ticklish spots are; and when she finds them, she gives no mercy. She likes to tease and pretend she is going to untie me, but then tricks me and starts tickling me again once I’ve let my guard down. My feet are the most ticklish and she knows it; although I have a way to clench my toes together BARELY enough to keep her from completely tickling me into insanity.
I hear they have some sort of device that can keep your feet and toes spread (or something to that effect) and I’m excited yet scared for someone to use it on me. I wonder how much I could handle ... ?

[emoji3590]

4dd8141e93577d7bb6dc4751f1a163c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back