• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever been seduced by a set of toes ?

Solestroker88

TMF Master
This ever happened to you back in my younger days I met this chick named Maggie

She was small blonde very cute

So she came to mine one night a wasn’t realy all that interested if I’m going to be honest she was fat too innocent for me just didn’t want to hurt her feelings

Any way she was at mine she removed her sock to fix it and of course me being me couldn’t help my self and gave her a small brief tickle while reassign about bare feet now I rember her toenails were plain and she couldn’t get sick back on quick enough

Which was fine a wasn’t that bothered so anyway she wants to come back and see me again I’m not that bothered so I’m like yeah what ever so she does come to see me only this time

She takes her shoes off at the door never done it last time and she’s had a full scale pedi and her set was stunning I couldn’t take my eyes off them and or hands as well don’t get me wrong think she regretted it after the torture those amazing set got but any way point being

I genuinely think she done that work to her feet and went barefoot on purpose in order to get me more interested

This ever happened to you ?

This user is supposedly from Scotland but reads more like a Terminator

anyway, I like women named Maggie.

Funny thing about the Internet, you get responses to what you put out

anyway, I think we can agree when it comes to women named Maggie.

Well I don’t want a one if someone’s just going to be a down a right dick

In other words fuck off and don’t comment on my posts

Yes. Not such a nice story like yours... more in the vain of the woman using my fetish to play me to get what she wanted then tossing me aside.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yes. Not such a nice story like yours... more in the vain of the woman using my fetish to play me to get what she wanted then tossing me aside.

Can you go more in depth? I'm interested to hear what went down.

Sorry to hear about that dude hope your ok now

Love a pretty set of toes, they seduce every time.....Thanks for sharing!!

Yep, this happens surprisingly often. It was actually one of the things that, back in the day, helped me to come to grips with the fact that women were not only ok with a foot fetish (as long as it was expressed respectfully), but if they liked you, would encourage it. And encouraging it was definitely a sign that they liked you.

It's funny, because oftentimes as a guy when you ask the question "Did a woman just do X to get my attention?", people will fall all over themselves to shriek at you that no, she most certainly did not, you're imagining things, she did it for herself, she's out of your league... and then they'll also say that guys are stupid and don't get hints. Well, when the cost of misinterpreting a "hint" that doesn't exist is so high... but I digress.

I think one of my favorite instances of this happening was the time I was visiting an old friend in Seattle. We hadn't seen one another for years and we were going to road trip up to Canada, pick up another friend I hadn't seen in just as long, grab a third friend, and then go Do Stuff around Vancouver. I had never met the third friend before. I won't go super-deep into this story, but both of my close friends knew I had a foot fetish and over the course of the weekend for whatever reason both of them decided that I would get to give them foot rubs. They did their nails up all nice and everything, as did the third girl. Now, like I said, I'd never met this third girl before so I presumed she had just gone along with her friends to get a pedicure because hey, why not? But then while we're all in the motel room and I'm rubbing Friend 1's feet she's all like, "me too! me too!". And although that didn't come to pass (we wound up having to leave to go do something, I forget what) I thought it was odd, but hey, what the heck. We'd all spent like two days solid together at that point so we were friends, right?

Well, at the end of the trip I was having a big fight with Friend 2 (long story, will not divulge) and I forget why, but I angrily asked her who told Friend 3 that I had a foot fetish, because at the time while I didn't care who knew, I did care how they found out, and apparently someone had told her and it had been a surprise to me. Friend 2 snapped back that I should have been happy that Friend 3 went out of her way to make her feet look nice for me because she wanted to feel attractive and have some male attention for a change. The interesting thing about the revelation was that given the timeline, it meant that, when she'd gone to get her toes done, all she knew is that there would be a guy coming on this trip whom she'd never met, who had a foot fetish... and, sight unseen, she decided to make her feet look nice to catch my eye purely on that basis. I felt guilty for being angry and incredibly flattered, even though she wasn't my type.

Yep, this happens surprisingly often. It was actually one of the things that, back in the day, helped me to come to grips with the fact that women were not only ok with a foot fetish (as long as it was expressed respectfully), but if they liked you, would encourage it. And encouraging it was definitely a sign that they liked you.

It's funny, because oftentimes as a guy when you ask the question "Did a woman just do X to get my attention?", people will fall all over themselves to shriek at you that no, she most certainly did not, you're imagining things, she did it for herself, she's out of your league... and then they'll also say that guys are stupid and don't get hints. Well, when the cost of misinterpreting a "hint" that doesn't exist is so high... but I digress.

I think one of my favorite instances of this happening was the time I was visiting an old friend in Seattle. We hadn't seen one another for years and we were going to road trip up to Canada, pick up another friend I hadn't seen in just as long, grab a third friend, and then go Do Stuff around Vancouver. I had never met the third friend before. I won't go super-deep into this story, but both of my close friends knew I had a foot fetish and over the course of the weekend for whatever reason both of them decided that I would get to give them foot rubs. They did their nails up all nice and everything, as did the third girl. Now, like I said, I'd never met this third girl before so I presumed she had just gone along with her friends to get a pedicure because hey, why not? But then while we're all in the motel room and I'm rubbing Friend 1's feet she's all like, "me too! me too!". And although that didn't come to pass (we wound up having to leave to go do something, I forget what) I thought it was odd, but hey, what the heck. We'd all spent like two days solid together at that point so we were friends, right?

Well, at the end of the trip I was having a big fight with Friend 2 (long story, will not divulge) and I forget why, but I angrily asked her who told Friend 3 that I had a foot fetish, because at the time while I didn't care who knew, I did care how they found out, and apparently someone had told her and it had been a surprise to me. Friend 2 snapped back that I should have been happy that Friend 3 went out of her way to make her feet look nice for me because she wanted to feel attractive and have some male attention for a change. The interesting thing about the revelation was that given the timeline, it meant that, when she'd gone to get her toes done, all she knew is that there would be a guy coming on this trip whom she'd never met, who had a foot fetish... and, sight unseen, she decided to make her feet look nice to catch my eye purely on that basis. I felt guilty for being angry and incredibly flattered, even though she wasn't my type.

Great story tbh I’ve done the deed just based on if they have a cute set even if there not my type lol that was my younger days mind you when it was take who would ever accept there fate if they got to know me lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back