• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My best friends girlfriend

Camillo1213

This Story Took place in 2020 so my memories about it are rather fresh. I have known my best friends girlfriend for 3 years back then and we were friends before she got into the relationship with my best friend as we went to the same school.
She is 21 years old, has dark blond/ brown hair and is about 5'6 tall, i am not really sure about the size of her feet but i guess they should be around size 6. She is slim but not muscular and has C-cups. When i got to know her i quickly found out that she is very ticklish all over her body but sadly i only got the to tickle her during the breaks in school were our other friends were around too so i only allowed myself some short pricks into her sides as i didnt want to make it weird between us, but those short touches instantly brought up a good reaction as it made her freak out and laugh a bit. I continued this habit for a few years, sometimes i tickled her a bit longer which made her lose controll over her knees and she fell to the ground but i never got to the holy grale: tickling her feet.
It was in march last year when we decided to meet up at my place to hang out. When she came in she wore a loose t-shirt, black jeans and sneakers which she took of when she stepped inside revealing her feet with just her short black socks protecting her bare soles from my fingers. This is the day I thought now or never. But i was feeling kinda guilty as she is the girlfriend of my friend and i didnt want our friendship to be harmed, but i decided that it would not be a big issue for him as tickling isnt something sexual for him and she wouldnt tell him anyways as it wouldnt be worth talking about in her eyes. As the afternoon went on i couldnt tame myself and started tickling her ribs as she was used to and she giggled but warned my not to tickle her as just cant stand being so ticklish, so i decided to make her an offer: I would stop tickling her sides and ribs if she would let me tickle her feet for 5 minutes. She thought about it for a moment and agreed to my terms which she would propably regret later on. I pulled out two blankets and convinced her that it is part of our deal that she would be wrapped inside them during the tickling. I wrapped her with the first blanket which was thin and made of polyester. I secured her arms at her body while wrapping her so she couldnt use them later and wrapped her in another bigger, normal bed blanket so she couldnt move away. And there she lay on my bed on the one end her feet floating over the edge and on the other end her head resting on a pillow. I positioned my phone on a chair to take a video, she wouldnt notice it as she wasnt able to see back there. I sat on the bed, her feet between my legs and started stroking her feet which already made her giggle. Then i started sliding her soles up and down with my fingers but she tried to hold her laughter. I thought it was enough time of mercy so i pulled down her socks revealing her beautiful bare soles. Is started tickling her with my fingers dancing all over her feet which made her immideatly explode in laughter and move her legs left and right but she realised that those blankets and the weight of my body secured her to well that she wouldnt stand a chance. She unterstood that her small helpless and ticklish soles would be under attack for the next minutes. I continued exploring her most ticklish spots, i tickled her heels, the top of her feet which made her laugh more than i expected but nothing compared to the spaces between her toes where i put one finger in each gap which made her go crazy and laugh so loud like i never heard before. I stopped after a few minutes and allowed her to catch her breath, preparing myself for the grand final. I pulled out a hair brush telling her i got something prepared for her. In the exact Moment she was curiously asking what i would mean, i started grabbing her two big toes, holding her feet together tightly and started brushing over both of her feet. The only thing she was able to say was "how unfair nooo" before she burst out in laughter again, even stronger than before and after two minutes she begged me to stop but not in an angry way but more in a nice playful way. After she begged me for 3-4 times i was ready to negotiate with her. I told her there was still time left (that was a lie) but i would stop if she would let me tickle her like this every time she visits me. She was so desparate and tickled silly that she agreed, and i began to unwrap her revealing her messed up hair and sweaty face as she tried to catch her breath. She wasnt angry at all, she was smiling and telling me that the brush was very mean. We hugged and i told her that we should have a code word which she could say if it was too much. Since then i was tickling her like this 4 times and it didnt effect my relationship with her boyfriend or with her. She moved to another city but we are still conected and i hope i can tickle her when she visits me the next time.

I hope you liked my first real story, i would be happy to read your comments and questions but i wont release the videos but maybe i will post a pic of just her feet if enough people are interested. Have a great day :)

Great story dude

Well done on your first story realy enjoyed it

What colour were her toenails

Thank you. I m happy you like it
I think it was clear nail polish, so no colour.

Thanks for the reply I share stories on here on ever other day check mine out let me know what you think

Cool story. I have a very similar relationship with my sister in law. I’ve known her a long time. Got the courage to tell her about me liking tickling her feet and such. She was totally cool with it and has let me play and tickle with her feet a lot! We keep it just between us. She let me out her feet in stocks I built. You can find pics on some of my stories. Take care.

Cool story. I have a very similar relationship with my sister in law. I’ve known her a long time. Got the courage to tell her about me liking tickling her feet and such. She was totally cool with it and has let me play and tickle with her feet a lot! We keep it just between us. She let me out her feet in stocks I built. You can find pics on some of my stories. Take care.
Very nice pictures! It takes a lot of courage to talk about your fetish. It is really nice to have someone to live out your fantasies keep it up!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Very nice pictures! It takes a lot of courage to talk about your fetish. It is really nice to have someone to live out your fantasies keep it up!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Yes it was kinda hard but she’s a super easy going person I just went with it! Took me a while to admit it to my wife even though she kind of already knew lol. We’ve been together a while. She’s not really into it all but allows me to indulge in it. Stay well.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back