• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True story time: LOL Tickle Clips (retired) meets julesbraking

quinn65

Verified
Hey folks,

Quinn here...some of you might remember me from our LOL Tickle Clips store 10-12 years ago. No more store these days, but I'm quinn65 out on FetLife if you'd like to friend up and see some old photos.

Most of my posts back then were in the Tickling Video Clips section, but this one goes here.

Back in September 2020 I got a note from julesbraking here on the TMF. She was curious about tickling and maybe interested in connecting. We started chatting, and long story short, Jules and I, and her partner (I'll call him M), met up just this weekend. We all had a great time and thought it would be fun to share the story.

Jules is a beauty. She is probably 5'4", very fit, and best of all for me, an intelligent, level-headed, young professional woman. She would blend right in with the old "twentysomething" LOL ticklees like H&K, Brianna, and Jackie. If you remember my old clips, Jules throws a very H&K vibe, as a brunette.

I didn't ask, but she probably wears a size 7.5 or 8 shoe, and when they're off her feet are amazing.

We met at a hotel, and I didn't even know until I got there that M had been a fan of my clip store. You never know what you're getting into with a meet like this, but M is also a young professional looking guy, and he and Jules and I seemed to hit it off right away. They are a super friendly and attractive couple. If you were to meet them in a neutral setting, you wouldn't pick up a hint of any interest in kink. Not that I don't like openly kinky people -- I do -- but I'm always intrigued by folks who are put-together, confident, and capable on the outside but kinky underneath.

Up in the room, Jules was on the couch, barefoot in jeans, drinking a hard cider and watching Wheel of Fortune. I had met her briefly before as we were planning the evening, and we all spent some time getting acquainted and catching up. I'll tell you something cool about meeting people like this over a fetish: you can just relax and talk, which is what we did for maybe an hour.

At some point Jules shifted from the couch to the bed where I was sitting and scooted back so her bare feet were right next to me. As you might imagine, that wound the chit-chat down pretty fast. I hadn't tickled her when we met before, so it was time to give it a shot. And it was worth the wait. You know the little jump some ticklees give right when you start? She has that, so you know it's gonna be fun. But best of all, when I grabbed her ankles and began tickling for real, (1) you could tell it tickled like hell, but (2) Jules bore down with all her willpower and fought it.

We have a winner, I thought. ;)

I've done a lot of tickling, so I had a pretty good idea what would break her. I rolled her onto her stomach and broke out some lotion and a couple of those little plastic claw back scratchers. Sitting on her ankles, I lotioned up her soles while she wondered what was coming next. When the little claws dug in, she knew. I got another jump, then a yelp, then some fighting, until eventually she couldn't take it.

That's when I learned how strong she is. Apparently Jules was a college athlete, and it shows. I'm a big guy and pretty strong, but once she lost control it was all I could do to hold her down.

Good thing I had brought along the old LOL tickle box...it's pictured below from an old clip. (That's Dianna locked up, not Jules)

We pulled a table in front of the couch and opened the tickle box for Jules to reluctantly climb in. I got the impression that she'd never been seriously restrained before...which was awesome. And if you've seen the LOL tickle box in action you know it's a pretty serious device. As I locked down the stocks over her knees, wrists, and ankles she kept saying, "Um, guys? I'm not so sure about this. Guys? Hey, I can't move...at all! Are you serious?"

Such a great reaction...she just kept getting better. :) M, by the way, was occasionally lending a hand, but he seemed content to sit back and enjoy the show. So as the stocks locked shut for good, he settled back in his chair.

Of course the tickle box has a toe tie bar, so before the tickling started it was time to bring that into play. You can imagine the surprise from Jules as I explained what I was about to do with the string I pulled out of my bag, but at this point it didn't really matter how good an athlete she was. The tickle box was doing its job. She could only flail her feet around so much as I tied off each big toe and pulled her soles back tight, cinching everything in place against the bar. Once secure, her feet could flex a little, and her toes could wiggle, which they did maybe a little frantically, but that was it. She finally just settled in and took a deep breath.

Did I mention Jules is a fighter? It's too bad we didn't film this, because the look on her face at this point was priceless. I really love that moment when a ticklee fully understands what's about to happen and has to wrap their head around the fact that they really...are...helpless. But you could see Jules mentally dig in and prepare to resist.

More lotion, of course, and since i already knew her weakness, it was straight back to the little claws. But now I could skitter them around however I wanted, or dig them in here or there. Jules tensed up amazingly, fighting, every muscle rock hard as she tried to resist the sensation. The best thing to watch though was her face...she was fighting so hard not to laugh that her smile was actually beautiful. Thinking back, her hair and face and remind me a lot of Natalie Portman, so if you're trying to picture this, think of Queen Amidala from Star Wars in the stocks being tickle tortured by the Empire. ;)

When she broke it was incredible. You can tell she's a huge competitor and didn't want to laugh, but when the claws dug in to the balls of her feet just under her toes, she gave way. Of course she has a beautiful laugh. And she's strong enough to choke it back every so often, which ticklers love of course, because we just get to break them down all over again.

Eventually after several rounds of this I sat beside her on the couch. You know that ticklee stare that's both friendly and lethal? Jules has it down to an art form. But as she laid it on me I just started tickling her ribs. Turns out they're more ticklish than her feet! It was fantastic.

I think her armpits might be her most ticklish spot of all, but that's the one thing the tickle box isn't great for. Maybe next time. ;)

There are some elements of the story I glossed over a bit, but I'll leave it to Jules and M to fill in the blanks if they'd like, or not.

Anyway, this was the best time I've had tickling since the LOL days. I hope we can make it a regular thing. Jules is a perfect ticklee, and I think I made some new real friends to boot.

Best to you all, happy tickling!

-Quinn

p.s. I'm having some trouble posting the photo of Dianna in the tickle box, so I'll go without for now and try later in the thread.

Last edited:
Nice to see you again. I'm still sad that you stopped making videos but hopefully you are doing well.

Ok here are some pics of the tickle box. Again, that's not Jules but Dianna from an old LOL clip.

di_box1.jpg di_box2.jpg

Wow! Jules sounds like the perfect 'lee! If I were "M", I would've certainly videoed it for posterity! :p

Your videos were some of the best for introducing “vanilla” women into tickling; fun, sexy, non-threatening - can’t tell you how many “shit, that looks like fun!” reactions I’ve gotten.

It was a bud light lime not a hard cider, lol...

but seriously, Quinn was outstanding and a true gentleman. It was definitely a night for the books and made one of my first serious tickling sessions a great experience. Can't wait for us to play again ;)

Jules!!! Glad you guys got home ok. Your Bud Light Lime sure looked like a hard cider to me, but what do I know. I was busy drinking bourbon and watching you squirm. :)

Really enjoyed it and looking forward to next time, when I'm pretty sure you won't be able to tuck your arms like you could in the box. ;)

-Q

Hey MTF, thanks. Those were fun times. I'm doing a little on the side these days but no (sharable) videos. And I am doing well, all things considered; same to you.

Nice to see you again. I'm still sad that you stopped making videos but hopefully you are doing well.

Idk, maybe we could talk Jules into a video with a ski mask or her face off camera, but of course that's entirely her call. Too bad we could never really share her facial expressions, they're some of my favorites ever. ;)

Wow! Jules sounds like the perfect 'lee! If I were "M", I would've certainly videoed it for posterity! :p

You mean from showing them to other people? That's great...when we were doing the shoots, the girls always used to say, "We should turn this into a party game, like Pictionary!"

They really were a lot of fun, especially when someone would bring a friend we had never met before. It's an interesting way to meet people. ;)

Your videos were some of the best for introducing “vanilla” women into tickling; fun, sexy, non-threatening - can’t tell you how many “shit, that looks like fun!” reactions I’ve gotten.

You mean from showing them to other people? That's great...when we were doing the shoots, the girls always used to say, "We should turn this into a party game, like Pictionary!"
They really were a lot of fun, especially when someone would bring a friend we had never met before. It's an interesting way to meet people. ;)

My wife and I have some pretty open-minded friends, and among those that had an interest in it, the Bell Game videos were a fun, non-creepy way to show what our idea of a tickle fetish was all about.

My wife and I have some pretty open-minded friends, and among those that had an interest in it, the Bell Game videos were a fun, non-creepy way to show what our idea of a tickle fetish was all about.

See if anyone will shoot a video clip on a dare...that's how we got started. Then when the money started coming in, even my less open-minded friends were willing to give it a try. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back