• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is the tickle fetish popular in Poland?

gnomes101982

I'm noticing on clips4sale that there are mutiple tickle sites involving Polish women. Probably more Polish tickling sites than any other European country (maybe Russia has more but not sure) that are still actively posting updated material. Right now, just on the most recent activity page they have Tickle Play Polish Girls, Polish Tickling, and Polish Mistress Clips. Anyone on here from Poland or know if tickling seems to be a more prevalent fetish there?

I'm noticing on clips4sale that there are mutiple tickle sites involving Polish women. Probably more Polish tickling sites than any other European country (maybe Russia has more but not sure) that are still actively posting updated material. Right now, just on the most recent activity page they have Tickle Play Polish Girls, Polish Tickling, and Polish Mistress Clips. Anyone on here from Poland or know if tickling seems to be a more prevalent fetish there?

More than likely it is due to a monetary need.

I am sure it is a monetary thing.......If not, I'm moving to Poland!!!!

I nailed a polish chick before and from what I rember she took extra care of her feet and new exactly what a wanted to do to them instantly and let me a did give out a amazing fits of laughter and never budged once so I think your right dude

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back