• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Building your own stocks

Wario642

To those who have built your own stocks, how difficult is it to do for someone who has no woodwork experience.

with no woodwork experience it might be pretty difficult

super easy, ive built a few. Recommend a hole saw for a cordless drill (4" for wrists, 5" for ankles) and a table saw. I have basic woodwork skills from highschool, and figured i would try to make them a few years ago.

Agreed... However take your time, do your research, and building that might give you some experience.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

No problem at all. Certainly research but all's I did was take a 2x10, found the center, spaced the holes for the feet and hands adequately, traced the holes in pencil, used a 4" hole saw bit for the ankles and a 3" hole saw bit for the wrists. Made my holes accordingly then found center of the board and ran it through a table saw and I had my two halves. I put a hinge on the one end and a latch on the other and had hours of fun!! You'll want to pad the holes with foam or some other soft material for the victim's comfort.

I am not good with tools either and so I got a styrofoam shipping container that was halved so the top 50% lifted up. It had a grooved system for connection. I simply removed one end with a hacksaw and it left me about three feet of container left. I added the foot holes on the other end with a handsaw. I have placed a couple of willing participants in it and have had lots of fun. I have sealed it with bungee cords and also duct tape. Very inexpensive and did not take long.

To those who have built your own stocks, how difficult is it to do for someone who has no woodwork experience.

Leave it to the professionals! :p Seriously, he said he didn't have any woodworking experience so why would he have a table saw or go out and buy a cordless drill and hole saws just to build a set of stocks? Also, maybe he lives in an apartment where his neighbors might have a problem with the noise!
If I ever build or buy a place, I have some ideas for various projects that would blow your mind! And, I have the tools and equipment to do it! But right now, I have no place to work...

I am not good with tools either and so I got a styrofoam shipping container that was halved so the top 50% lifted up. It had a grooved system for connection. I simply removed one end with a hacksaw and it left me about three feet of container left. I added the foot holes on the other end with a handsaw. I have placed a couple of willing participants in it and have had lots of fun. I have sealed it with bungee cords and also duct tape. Very inexpensive and did not take long.

Didn't you post a pic long time ago? Doesn't it start to fall apart? Either way, need to restrain a little bit. Lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back