• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ross And Kayley 's Wild Visitor From Out Of Town. Ross and/ Kayley Part Three

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross and Kayley were asleep in their apartment early in the morning.

Kayley before her day teaching at school, and Ross trying to calm himself before listening to a potentially big and sweet deal which would involve him calling the shots for a major marketing company.

The quiet of the early morning, was suddenly shattered , by a loud ring from the doorman downstairs on Ross and Kayley's buzzer. Russ and Kayley awoke with a shake, before Ross staggered to the buzzer to inquire what the ring was about. The doorman told Ross that a slim blond haired woman with wild hair wanted to see them.

In his slumber, Ross knew who it was . "Okay ,, send her up." Ross and Kayley looked at each other with groggy faces. and said together. "Sarah"

"Sarah" was Kayley's global trotting,. eccentric sister, who busied herself with seemingly non stop world trips. A few years younger than Kayley, Sarah had never married, and had no children.

The doorbell rang. Ross went to the door and said. "Is that who I think it is"

A voice answered back. :"Yes, its me, brother in law dear. I want to see you and my big sis"

Ross unlocked the door, and Sarah swooped into the room. Medium height, and thin, with long, wavy, seemingly endless blond hair.

"Good morning, Sister, dear, brother in law, darling" Sarah said, planting kisses on both of Ross and Kayley 's cheeks.

"Sarah, its 6 am, Some of us actually work. What are you doing here at this hour?" Ross said, sarcastically.

"Kayley told me you sold your company and are supposed to be retired for a while. Big sis, well, she can call in sick. Teachers have many sick days" Sarah replied.

"My company is sold. I'm , still doing consulting and listening to offers. Kayley usually has to go to work" Ross said.,

"I suppose I could call in one day. I'll tell them that I have a .. visitor from out of town" Kayley said.

"Good" Sarah replied.

"Uh, you girls do what you have to. I could use another hour of sleep. I dont have an office to go to anymore. I need complete quiet to listen to this offer. It could mean a lot of money. Can you both please go somewhere for a while this morning, while I hear what these people have to say" Ross said.

"We will disappear for a few hours, lunch , shopping, anything" Ksyley said.

"I dont have any money" Sarah said.

"I will give you money. Let's leave Ross alone. I'm trying to get him used to being somewhat retired, but I have a feeling he will find a way to join some "boards" I won't know about. " Kayley said.

Ross went back into bed, but could not sleep, while the "girls" drank tea in the kitchen. Later, the women disappeared, as Ross listened to what seemed like an amazing offer. Basically a board chair's position, to run the company, with little cash, but also stock, for a company whose stock was shooting up on Wall Street.

After dinner out that night, Ross and Kayley settled Sarah in for a stay in their guest room, while they climbed into bed.

Kayley climbed on top of Ross, and started kissing him. Ross returned the favor. Ross's dick was becoming erect, but not for the reason one would think.

As Kayley sat on top of Ross, they fucked
Ross did his obligatory duty as a husband, but his mind was elsewhere, and not on the million dollar deal he had discussed that day.

After they made love, Kayley and Ross lied holding each other. Kayley of course asked Ross the obvious. "Have you ever fantasized about her""

Ross was silent. Kayley pushed. "You cant lie or omit, or you dont know what I will do to you" Kayley said.

"Of course. She's beautiful, eccentric, probably wild in bed. Think of it, Kale, the perfect woman for me would probably be a combination of both of you. You are the rational side of me that closes big business deals, and Sarah is the wild side of me, that likes to bet horses" Ross said.

"I see" Kayley said.

"Kale, is she,. ticklish" Ross said.

"I think so, its been a long time, but I think when we shared an apartment before I met you, a few people got her good a few times. I can pinch her sides tomorrow and find out" Kayley said.

Ross felt his dick harden a bit. "Okay." He said simply.

The next day , Kayley and Sarah disappeared for the day, as Ross sat in his den on a, long conference call, listening to the offer. He would get specifics on the company, and think it over.

That night, in the kitchen, Kayley passed the barefoot Sarah. and goosed Sarah's sides with index fingers, causing Sarah to jump, and squeal.

"Someone is ticklish" Kayley said, with a smirk.

"You have no idea how much. If any boyfriend gets me, I squeal like a baby, and well, it makes me.. come " Sarah said,

That sentence by Sarah made Ross almost breathless. This time , his dick became very hard, and Ross felt like HE wanted to come in his boxer shorts.

"Miss Rational Teacher over here, is fairly ticklish. I have a strong feeling you are 10 times more ticklish than she is" Ross said.

"You want to find out. I dont care, as long as the teacher is not going to punish us for it" Sarah said.

Kayley smirked. "I dont care. I mean, if he fucks you, and I find out. I will probably kill you both and then divorce Ross just for the hell of it. Tickling, well, thats nothing. I would be curious to see how Ross would deal with you for all the shit you've caused" Kayley said.

Kayley went to the bedroom, and gave Sarah one of Kayley's bikinis, which Sarah changed into.

"Can we, tie you up? I mean, I dont want you thrashing around to kick Ross in the head or the balls, where he will be incapacitated , and be unable to do his husbandly duty, then I will have to incapacitate you both" Kayley Said.

"Sure, Kale, you know I'm wild. I've done far worse shit than this. Besides, when Ross is done with me, it will make for a good fantasy" Sarah said.

Sarah Stretched out on the bed, where Ross fastened her hands and feet to the bedposts. His ID wanted to fuck Sarah, but his rationale knew he had better keep his hormone under control for the sake of his marriage, and his physical safety.,

"Ready? " Ross said, as Sarah nodded her head. Ross readied his fingers, and began running them over Sarah's neck, as she immediately let out a high pitched squeal, and tried to buck, and her laughter filled the room. HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH MY FUCKING GOD. BY THE TIME YOU ARE THROUGH WITH ME I HAVE A FEELING IM GOING TO BE VERY SORRY! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Ross then dug his fingers deep into Sarah's completely shaved pits. Sarah had no hair to protect her, as the sensation was excruciating. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH! OH SHIT! IAM SORRY I ASKED FOR THIS! i KNOW I CANT ASK YOU TO STOP COMPLETELY OR THE TWO OF YOU WILL THINK IM A WIMP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Ross knew he had to avoid the area near Sarah's vagina. Seeing this reaction already made him have thoughts he should not about Sarah. He then got her behind the knees. Sarah's knees buckled.

When Ross got to Sarah's feet, Ross himself was going insane. Sarah had soft wrinkly soles. Professional pedicures drove Sarah out of her mind, and she had been quick tickled on her feet by boyfriends a few times. Sarah had a feeling this was going to be far, far worse.

Kayley gave Sarah an evil smirk. "With his company gone, Mister Executive here is becoming a pretty good tickler. I can handle him, but I have a feeling he is going to torture you. " Kayley said. ":I've waited to see this for years" Kayley said.

Ross scribbled his fingers over Sarah's soft, wrinkly soles, and under Sarah's ten toes. Sarah went berserk! She flexed her toes back hard, tried to point them down, and finally wiggled them all over, as she burst out n uncontrollable giggles!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH MY GOD NO I CANT TAKE ANYMORE! I GIVE UP PLEASE NO MORE NO PLEASE NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Sarah's eyes were filled with tears from laughing so hard.

Before Kayley untied Sarah, Kayley asked Sarah the inevitable question.

"Okay, baby sister, I have to know. If you dont tell me I will not untie you, and I will check . Did you wet yourself?" Kayley said.

Sarah looked at Ross, and then at Kayley, and then back at Ross, who shrugged his shoulders almost to say. "You had better tell her what she wants to know, or you are going to stay tied"

"Are you kidding me? Me being tickled to death by my hot brother in law, who I would be with if he were not married to my sister. The cum is soaking my shorts" Sarah said.

Hearing such made Ross lose his breath, as Kayley untied Sarah, and Sarah changed out of her cum soaked bikini.

After the tickle session, and chat that night, Ross and Kayley retired to their room, while Sarah went to sleep in her room.

Ross and Kayley were having sex that night, with Kayley on top. When Ross came he breathlessly said. "Sarah"

Kayley looked at Ross.

"I would hold you accountable for that. If it were not for the fact that I've known you've wanted to fuck Sarah for years, and that you did everything you like to her tonight except fuck her. I'm going to let that one slide. Just remember Mister. You are MINE, not hers. I know that tonight is going to live in your mind for a long, long time. Tonight was a first, and maybe a last. What happens will all depend on if she wants it again, and if I say its okay if such happens. Unless and until then, you will have to settle for the rational teacher, and not the wild eccentric, got it" Kayley said.

"Yes, teacher" Ross said, sheepishly, like a punished child.

"Good, now let's get some sleep, and then you can go do your little business deal tomorrow, while I teach some growing minds" Kayley said.

Kayley quickly nodded off to sleep, but Ross could not. He lied there , thinking.

As he rested, Ross 's rational side came back. "Had what he done with Sarah, was that right? " He had not cheated, as his wife was sitting right in the room while he was tickle torturing his wild sister in law. Yet.

Ross was finally able to drift off into a short., fitful sleep.

Shortly after, Ross awakened again. His calm, rational, stable wife was sleeping next to him. His wild sister in law was sleeping in the next room. Ross wished he could have a part of both of them , which was the real him.

Finally , morning came, and Ross awakened, and had to go to his den to discuss his business deal.

Sarah went to sit it on Kayley's classes, as Ross considered his latest offer.

Would what happen that night ever happen again?

As always with Ross and Kayley, the executive and the teacher, with the rational side, and the wild side, no one knew what would happen next.

Last edited:
Thank You. Glad you like them.

I'm continuing to work on this.

Maybe I will have a few more that you like.

Thanks, mils. Glad you are enjoying these.

Good to see some people enjoying these, more than my old baseball stories.

I posted another one after this.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back