• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Secret And Payback. Ross Secret, and Kayley's Revenge.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
While Ross was continuing to "Consult" and "Sit On Boards"

Basically waving his hand to make decisions, at positions named for him, that really held little power.

The predictable happened.

Ross felt like he was going crazy, from not really "Working""

Thus, Ross commenced discussion on a project, and of course, did not tell Kayley.

Ross began discussion with "Investors" who , if they heard and saw what they liked, were prepared to give him what he REALLY wanted.

Namely, RossCo, Part Two, where he was full and total President and CEO, where he would answer to no one, except the usual group of investors.

This time, there were two issues.

One, Ross was a decade older than when he had built RossCo one into the powerhouse it had become.

Two, Kayley knew about everything that was going on with the first company.

He did not want the same thing to happen this time.

Ross decided to call the new company.

RossShell for himself, and in dedication to his beloved late mother Shelley.

The group of investors was prepared to commit ten million dollars for the usual office space, company PR, as well as a few employees, and two Vice Presidents.

With money not being an issue, Ross decided to ask for a modest base salary of $100, 000 a year for himself, plus expense account, and other perks which went with being President of a company.

Ross's attorneys and the investors attorneys were discussing the specifics, were almost there, and had drawn up paperwork that everyone was prepared to sign.

Ross made one almost fatal mistake.

This time he did not have an outside office.

Ross hid the paperwork in his briefcase, and studied it in his home office until Kayley got home.

Ross went to answer a phone call in the other room when Kayley entered the apartment.

Kayley went to look for Ross in his den. She did not find him, but she looked down on the desk, and when she saw the paperwork, her temper reddened.

Ross entered the den not knowing what had happened. "Hi, baby, how was your day?"

Kayley held up the paperwork, the anger building in her.

"RossShell? You dont think I know your little game. A new company run by you, with President, for yourself, and in dedication to your mother, Shelley. You huge fucking liar! " Kayley said, her voice rising into a scream.

"Kayley, let me explain" Ross began.

"You dont have to explain. Its one lie after the next! You are a pathological liar . Ross! You go from being completely retired for your health, to consulting, to sitting on boards, and now to building a new company!? Do you want to kill yourself? Do you not care about yourself, or us! " Kayley said , trying not to scream, but still with fury.

Ross , who had grown tired of Kayley's rants, and control, finally lost his temper.

No! The problem with me is not what I'm doing! Its your control, Kayley Ann! Think of it. You are the head of your classroom. Except for some sex and a few perks, you want to control us! You use my health issues and the fact that you think I
dependent on you, to push me around. I'm fucking, fucking sick of it! You want me to propose a divorce settlement? I will do it and tell you to go fuck yourself! Yes,. I love you to the ends of the earth, but I am not going to let you push me around for the next 25 or 30 years. If I want to build RossShell or any other fucking company, you should support me, not beat me down. I'm warning you, Kayley, you are really pushing me! " Ross said in an stern tone.

Kayley sat down, and said nothing. Kayley knew that Ross meant business.

"So, your choice, Kayley, do I have a new company, and a shattered marriage, or are you with me" Ross said.

"You realize what you are doing is blackmail? " Kayley said.

"Maybe, but forcing me to sit home in an easy chair for the rest of my life is as well" Ross said.

"Okay, I will turn the other cheek and support you in any decision you make, on one condition"

"Name it" Ross said.

:You get checked from head to toe before you start building RossShell, and you show me all the medical reports, good or bad, no games" Kayley said.

"Deal" Ross said. Then he continued. "It's going to build gradually over a period of time. We have things to iron out. What RossShell will really become wont happen for a while anyway. I will be here, just talking, until all the details are ironed out" Ross said.

"Okay, I concede No more fighting. Let me change, and we can get some real food, instead of fighting all night" Kayley said.

"That sounds like the best idea I've heard all day" Ross said,. as he and Kayley kissed, and went inside to change.

That night, Kayley and Ross had sex. She awakened at night. Other than wanting to make Ross happy, and worrying herself about his health. Kayley was really, really upset.

The next day, Ross went to an all day and all night meeting about the new company. He advised Kayley that he would be at an all night dinner meeting, and would be home about midnight.

In the meantime, when Kayley got home from school, Kayley called her identical twin sister, Kathy. The women discussed the situation. Kayley screamed and cried her feelings out to Kathy. The women devised a plan to pay Ross back for his underhanded actions regarding the new company.

Kathy would go to Kayley and Ross's apartment, and impersonate Kayley, while Kayley would stay at Kathy's apartment. In the morning, Kayley would go home, find Kathy and Ross in bed, and then let the cat out of the bag.

"You have to make sure he fucks you" Kayley said.

"No problem. I mean , hes hot, and hes rich. I could be fucked by worse": Kathy said.

When Ross arrived home from his meeting, and undressed, Kathy threw herself at Ross , of course impersonating herself as Kayley.

"Okay, overheated teacher, let me get undressed, and then you get what you want. I;m tired, but we had a successful evening regarding RossShell, so I'm in a pretty good mood" Ross said.

Ross and "Kayley" (Kathy) made out, and had sex. Kathy came with a huge rush.

Ross drifted off to sleep with "Kayley" (Really Kathy) in his arms.

The next morning, the real Kayley slipped into the apartment, as Kathy quietly got out of bed, and put on a robe. ]

Ross opened his eyes, to see who he thought was Kathy, but was really Kayley, enter his bedroom. He shook the cobwebs from his head and said. "Hi Kathy , let me get myself together, and then we can all have breakfast"

"Ross, its me, Kayley, I was not here last night. Am I to assume that you were with .. another woman" Kayley said.

Ross could not believe what he was hearing.

"Kale , what do you mean you were not here. You dont remember last night" Ross said.

"No, I dont Ross, was it pretty hot" Kayley said.

"I do, Ross" Kathy said.

The two women stood over Ross with smirks on their faces.

"Payback's a bitch, is it not, Mister Secret President" Kayley said.

"Oh, my fucking God! You two bitches pulled the twin switch on me last night? Why the fuck? Why did you do that?! " Ross fumed.

"I did it to show you what it's like to lie to the person you are supposed to love the most in the world. I did it because I was so fucking, fucking pissed at you for lying to me about what you were doing with your work, and for not telling me about starting RossShell!" Kayley said, in an angry tone of voice.

You are supposed to teach children, Kayley, not act like one! Ross said infatically.

"The same could be said of you acting like a child": Kayley said.

"This wont be over until I do one thing" Ross said.

"Name it and its done" Kayley replied

"We can refuse to have sex with each other for a month to deal with our anger over this, but if I know how we are, we will get over this and be done with it in a day" Ross said.

"And?" Kayley said.

"Miss Twin Switch gets tickled tortured, just like your global hopping buddy did not long ago": Ross said.

Kayley looked at Kathy.

Kathy almost begged. "No not that, I'm too ticklish. If he does that I will die" Kathy said.

"You wont die. You cant be much more ticklish then your twin over here. I highly doubt you will be or are as ticklish as Sarah is" Ross said.

Kayley looked at Kathy. "You did go in on this with me. He's going to punish me in some way. In all fairness, you have to get it somehow too" Kayley said.

Kathy sighed. "Fine, get me some underwear, and he can do it" Kathy said.

Kathy went into the master bathroom and changed into underwear, as Ross got rope, and his increasing array of instruments for tickle torture, including an electric toothbrush, a vibrating electric massager, and a couple of long feathers.

When Kathy returned, Kayley tied her sister with rope hands and feet to the bed.

"You go over there, Miss Teacher, and be very quiet. You are far from innocent. Too much talk out of you, and you will be right there with your twin" Ross said.

Kayley silently went over to the chair, and said nothing, as Ross went over to Kathy, and said

"You had better be Kathy this time"

"I am Kathy, asshole, just do it and get it over with!" Kathy said.

"Temper, Temper, you dont want to really piss me off You started this with your immaturity" Ross said.

Without saying anything. Ross turned on the massager, and ran it on Kathy's neck as her neck moved back and forth, and the giggles started. HEHEHEHEHYEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEH! OH FUCKING SHIT I KNOW I DESERVE THIS, BUT I DNT KNOW HOW MUCH I CAN TAKE ! HEHEHEHEHYEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE!

Ross continued with the massager on Kathy's pits, and then dug his fingers into Kathy"s ribs, as she tried to pull her stomach in, but could not resist, filling the room with laughter! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE! THAT IS THE LAST TIME I EVER JOIN IN ON A PAYBACK THIS IS TOOO MUCH! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Ross ran the massager in Kathy's inner thighs He was not far from her vagina, but was not there. She tried to close her legs, but could not due to being tied. She just squealed. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Ross spread Kathy's feet far enough apart. Then he came up with an ingenious idea. He took the electric toothbrush with one hand,. and the electric massager with the other. He ran both instruments separately on Kathy's feet.

The torture was too much! Kathy went completely insane. She erupted with uncontrollable squeals HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! OH MY GOD TWO THINGS AT ONCE, I CANNOT TAKE IT, I GIVE UP ! NEEOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHYEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Before Ross stopped, Kathy wet herself with Cum with a huge rush!

"You just made me wet myself with Cum, asshole! " Kathy said.

"It would not be the first time if I recall that I made you wet yourself with Cum. Er. last night" Ross said.

"I dont want to hear anymore:" Kayley said.

"Too bad, you brought this on yourself, by trying to play a sick joke on me. Tonight, you be here as yourself like you are supposed to be with your husband, so we can at least discuss this"
Ross said.

"I will be. Revenge over, and truce" Kayley said.

"Good" Ross replied.

Ross untied Kathy, as she went to get dressed.

When the whole episode was over, Ross readied himself for his day.

Ross was not happy., but at least he had gotten some form of payback. What happened was not his fault. Now, he needed to focus on building his new company. He would deal with his wife later, and we would see what would happen next.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back