• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spa Trouble for Josh – Part 2 (FFFFFF/M) ( tickling and sexual content )

miayan

Part 1 - https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?301744-Spa-Trouble-for-Josh-(F-M)

‘Help help…’ screamed Josh.

‘Relax dude, we were just going to give you a massage’ replied Eva. While she removed his tie, Jean unbuttoned Josh shirt.

‘Let me go, you’re going to tickle torture me. Please let me go’

‘Oh, it’s just a group massage. Nothing else’ replied Amara.

‘No… let me go. I don’t have tension anymore. You don’t have to do this’

‘Yes, you have. And, the massage will help you to cleanse your aura’ replied Lisa

‘I don’t want your mumbo jumbo. Just untie me’

‘Mumbo jumbo?’ both Katherine and Susan said in unison and both started laughing.

Josh saw Katherine and Susan’s hands reaching inside his pants and felt like they were searching for something.

‘What you guys doing down there?’

‘Nothing’ replied Katherine.

Both of them reached up and started to pull down Josh’s sheer nylon socks.

‘Why you’re removing my socks for? No’

‘We’re removing your socks, so that we can apply oil over your feet and massage’ replied Susan.

‘Ha, he didn’t bother to notice his shirt unbuttoned but he noticed the socks’ replied Lisa.

‘I…I…I… please don’t tickle my bare feet…please’

‘Relax…sssh…sssh’ said Amara and took his tie lying on the floor, which was thrown away by Eva. She took it and used it to blindfold Josh’s eyes.

‘Wait what you doing. Don’t do that…don’t’

‘If you keep on watching us and saying things, then you can’t relax’ said Jean.

‘It’s just a massage, we gonna apply some oil all your body and will give a great massage that you will never forget’ said Eva.

‘After this, you will never get stress or tension, if you survive of course’ chuckled Lisa.

‘What the fuck? Survive? Let me go’ and Josh started to forcefully shake himself out of the chair.

‘Relax, relax, relax’ said Amara.

Josh felt like something sticky liquid being dripped all over his chest. Eva was holding the lotion (extra virgin baby oil) lying on the table and was squeezing it all over Josh’s chest.

‘Hey, don’t squeeze the entire bottle out, save it for his feet’ said Katherine. Eva then tossed the bottle to Susan.

Susan squeezed out some oil on Katherine’s hand and she took some on her left hand. Then both applied the oil on Josh’s bare feet.

Immediately, Josh started to pull his feet and move away from their hands but the bondage was so strong. He felt the other girl’s hands on his chest and they were spreading the oil everywhere on his upper body – torso, sides, under arms.

‘Wait, why you’re applying oil on my underarms?’

‘Oh, they are special spots. You know acupuncture points’ chuckled Jean.

All girls started laughing. Lisa started to unbuckle Josh’s belt and removed it. And, Amara started to loosen his pants and pulled it down to his knees.

‘What are you girls up to? Is this erotic massage you guys promised me?

‘We didn’t promise you anything. You stole the voucher card of massage and came here. Remember?’ replied Susan.

‘Do you believe this guy, stress makes you forget everything’ said Eva.

Josh sheepishly mused. He wanted to get out but when they pulled his pants down, he thought he was getting erotic massage.

‘Then, why my pants are down? You guys wanted see my penis?

‘To apply oil on your inner thighs, some sweet spots are there too’ replied Amara.

‘You seriously need a lot of massage to cleanse your aura’ said Susan. While Amara was applying oil on his inner thighs, Katherine and Eva got up and took some electric toothbrush, pinwheels, soft hair brush, gloves with vibrating device from the cupboard.

Each girl took the new massage toys for themselves and sat on their respective position. All the girls started humming ‘hmmm hmmmm’.

The voice was soothing and calm. And, they started to massage gently Josh’s under arms, torso, chest, sides, inner thighs and his foot.

Josh was relaxed and he felt like his body and soul was connected in a never ending time.

Once in a while, randomly one of the girl’s uses their finger’s lightly scratch on his body. Josh will immediately try to jump up and starts to giggle.

‘Hey, it tickles’

‘Ooops! The oil made your body slippery’ someone will reply each time.

The massage continued for 5 minutes. Seeing how he was relaxed, the girls looked at each other and gave signal via eye contact.

When Eva’s eyes blinked for third time, all the girls loosed their fingers all our Josh’s relaxing body like spiders dancing on the wall.

‘Aaaa hhahhha hhhaaaaaa hhaahhaaa aaaahhhhhaaahahaha’ Josh started laughing hysterically.

Eva stretched her arms to tickle both of Josh’s sweaty and oily under arms. Jean tickled his sides. Amara and Lisa were tickling his inner thighs (near crotch area) with one hand while their other hand was busy in holding his thighs to pull it apart.

Josh was constantly trying to get away from their hands and close the gap on his crotch area by pulling his thighs inwards. Meanwhile, Katherine and Susan were tickling his feet with both hands.

Josh’s brain and nerve endings were lit up like a Christmas tree. Not sure whether to curl the toes to block the feet tickling or pull his thighs inwards or jump and move away or pull his hands closer to his body to stop their hands.

‘haa hhahahahahha aaaahhaaa aaaa’ He was not able to utter a single word even pronounce it properly. The tickling was so intense that his brain was busy in fighting the demon outside and since he was blindfolded it was not easy.

Eva using her four fingers of each hand tickled his armpits in upward and downward direction. Jean used all her fingers to tickle him while she moved her hands from left to right chest, side to side and sometimes on nipples.

Amara and Lisa were sliding their hands smoothly on his inner thighs, like it was a moving part of his own body.

Susan tickled his right feet and Katherine tickled his left feet. Both used their 10 fingers to tickle each and every corner of his feet – arches, balls, heels and in between his toes.

Josh’s laughter was so loud and it echoed to other rooms such that other clients and masseuse’s started to notice.

‘hehheheheeeeeeee haaaaa hoooooo haaahahahah heeheheh’

The girls continued tickling for 5 minutes non-stop. Once they stopped, Josh was so tired to open his mouth for help. His cheeks were in pain and felt his body ached with all the scratchy. He was taking heavy breaths ‘mmmmm ha mmm haa mmmm haaa’

Finally after 15 minutes of rest, Josh was able to speak up only two words’

‘pleaase noo’

‘See, how relaxed you are now. Tickling always helps to soothe your body and mind’ replied Jean.

‘Tickle, tickle, tickle’ said Eva and the girls started again.

‘heheheheheh ahahaha hhaaa aaaa hooooagaaaaggga haahha’

The girls applied little bit pressure time to time and they can hear the effect on his laughter. Josh was laughing uncontrollably.

‘hahahahahaaaaaaaa aaaaahhhaaaaaa heeeeeehooooo hhaaaaaaaaa’

One by one, each girl stopped tickling him. After 25 minutes of rest, Josh said with heavy breathing and worried tone ‘Staaaaphhh ha he, pleaaase staaapph ha he, noooo ha he, don’t don’t tickling me ha he’

‘I…I…relaxaaaed, ha he’

‘Oh, sweaty you want that erotic massage? Then you need to get tickled’ replied Katherine in sweat voice.

‘You are already relaxed, we know. But it is fun to tickle you’ said Lisa.

‘You are so ticklish, a girl can’t resist’ chuckled Amara.

‘I need the massage’ Josh wanted to say no but his other part of his didn’t agree to say no.

‘That’s the guy, we need’ replied Eva.

And, the girls started gain. This time, they aggressively went for his body.

Eva with one hand tickled his right armpit while with other she was holding an electric tooth brush on his left armpits.

Jean used soft hair brushes and rubbed it on his sides. Amara and Lisa took pinwheels and dragged it up and down on his inner thighs.

Both Susan and Katherine, with one hand they hold his toes and with other hand they used soft hair brush to tickle his feet. Each rubbed the brush up and down his big soles.

‘hheheheeh hehehehahahh hoooooooh hahahahaha agaggggggggahahhahahhahahahhaha dhdhfhfhfhahahahahahh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajjaaaaaa’

Josh was screaming with pain and pleasure. His laughter boomed 10x times.

The girls stopped tickling and waited for Josh to recover. It took almost more than half hour for poor Josh to recover.

‘You had your fun. Give me my erotic massage now’

‘Honey, all you need is to wait….. sshh sshhhss!’ said Eva.

Amara started tickling Josh’s right arm pit and Lisa on his left arm pit. While Eva and Jean moved down to tickle his feet. Susan started tickling his inner thighs and Katherine on his tummy.

‘oooohhhahaahahahh hhahah heheheheheh hahahahha’

Susan stopped tickling while other’s continued. She popped open another bottle of baby oil and was pouring all over Josh’s upper body and feet.

Too much oil made the girls hand slide so smooth that like their hands were made of feather. Josh was laughing so hard and he wanted to get out.

Susan then wore the gloves and switched on the vibrator battery. Then she kept are hands running up and down on his inner thighs. The new sensation made Josh to laugh and he wished he hand extra pair of hands on thighs to stop the girl who is doing that. She increased the vibration speed dial to 2 and kept on increasing till it reached max limit 5.

In between other girls used different tools to tickle poor Josh.

The girls keep on exchanging their positions after each session and started tickling Josh again. The tickling torment continued for more than 3 hours and Josh was exhausted so much that he was not able to take it anymore.

‘Hmmm…I think that’s enough girls’ said Katherine.

Monica entered the massage room and winking at the girls she said ‘Oh God! I forgot to check you guys in one hour’.

‘So Josh, are you relaxed? Will you ever steal anything?’ asked Monica.

‘Yes, Yes I’m relaxed and No, I will not steal again from anyone again’ said Josh.

‘OK. Good. Now girls give your best shot so that he won’t forget this date in his entire life’ said Monica.

All girls said ‘Woooohooooo!’ in unison.

Monica left the room. And Eva removed his blindfold.

Josh could see his body shining with the light hitting his oiled body. His chest, tummy and inner thighs were light pink in color with the amount of tickling he had.

Amara took a pair of scissors and came near to Josh’s thigh.

‘Whoh Whoh! Careful with that, what are you doing?’

She quickly cut his underwear side to side and she then proceed to cut other parts of his clothes.

‘It’s expensive...’ Josh screamed. Katherine quickly used the tie to gag his mouth tight and close.

Josh was completely naked and his penis was erect.

Each girl then took medium sized brush with rotating bristles. Each bristles had small round vibrator with max level of 20. They placed it on his penis and balls.

‘Wait. What are guys up to now?’ asked Josh. He was desperate to escape but then again he wanted the erotic massage from these six beautiful girls.

The girls twisted the vibrator level to max 20 and switched on the battery.

‘Wooooohoooo hhohoooooo!’ screamed Josh in sexual pleasure. It was like riding six horses at a time.

The soft bristles moved around like a feather while the vibrator at the end of the tip gave max impulse on his penis and balls. Josh was trying to squeeze his thighs but all the girls were tightly holding his legs.

‘aaaaha aaaaaaahha aaWooooooo hoooohwoooh! Aaaaa woohh huuuuu’.

After 5 minutes, the girls stopped the brush. Eva quickly held his penis and squeezed it lightly. It was like a dam exploded.

Huge amount of cum and sperm were splashed across Josh’s chest, thighs and all over girls bikini, face and hair. And it was kept on coming.

All the tickling and vibrator sensation created a lot of cum to be let out of his penis. Josh was in like a trance, he saw the stars and galaxy floating around. He curled his toes and fingers.

‘Oh My Gwaaaaaaad. Aaahahaa!’

Each of the girls then gave him hand job one by one and it again produced another amount of cum. All the nerves on Josh’s body were so tight and he was enjoying each moment. He even thought that it slowed down time and his heart was pounding with excitement.

The girls stopped and went outside to clean themselves, while Josh was still tied up and completely relaxed.

The girls came back with wet tissues and cleaned Josh’s body from cum and oil. And finally they untied him. He wanted to get up but he was so sore. The girls quickly tickled him. This gave him enough strength to fight back and jump out of the table.

He wore a bath robe which printed ‘I’m cleansed’ on the back. He was not able to stop smiling even though no one was tickling. Totally refreshed, Josh left the SPA with his shoes and sheer socks.

On his way, he thanked the girls.

NEXT DAY……………
Josh was still sore but his mind was full on energy mode. He was totally in good mood. He returned remaining unused items he stole from his colleagues.

Everyone noticed that he was glowing like radiant sun and felt like he was a new person.

‘What happened to him?’

‘Never saw him smile like that’

‘Hmmm… looks like someone had fun last night!’ mused Peter, while he was searching the SPA voucher card on his desk.

Great story! I think a lot of people underestimate just how relaxing tickle torture can be once you accept your fate and go with the flow.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back