• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

socked feet tickling

In my opinion, socks are just a barrier to soft, ticklish soles... I will leave them on long enough to build the apprehension of what's to come before I will peal them off and go to town on the bare feet! But, nylons are still my favorite!

Tickling is, to me, a soft, cute, playful fetish and socks are soft, cute, and playful. I also have a socks fetish. So combining the 2 really works for me. Unfortunately, socks can also act as protection making it more difficult to tickle, but there are some work arounds... Socks can also be a humiliation and embarrassment factor which can add to kinky punishment scenarios. And then there is the way that hosiery of any kind, whether it is socks or stockings, tends to accentuate the curves and shapes of the feet. And how the texture, contrast of color, and patterns can draw the eye. Love sock tickling. All that being said, I don't have anything against other forms of tickling.

Ars Goetia, do you have a DA page?

Nothing wrong with sock tickling. Of course, barefoot will always be better. Socking tickling is something I only do if it's the only option available for me. Like, if I'll never get another chance to tickle this woman foot, and she's wearing socks, then her foot is getting tickled in socks.

Tickling is, to me, a soft, cute, playful fetish and socks are soft, cute, and playful. I also have a socks fetish. So combining the 2 really works for me. Unfortunately, socks can also act as protection making it more difficult to tickle, but there are some work arounds... Socks can also be a humiliation and embarrassment factor which can add to kinky punishment scenarios. And then there is the way that hosiery of any kind, whether it is socks or stockings, tends to accentuate the curves and shapes of the feet. And how the texture, contrast of color, and patterns can draw the eye. Love sock tickling. All that being said, I don't have anything against other forms of tickling.

Ars Goetia, do you have a DA page?

Now that's intriguing! How can socks be used as a humiliation and embarrassment scene?

I don't mind sock tickling but i would prefer to tickle her bare feet but will respect what she wants

Imagine you have a tough guy/girl and you're tickling them, which is humiliating to begin with. Now imagine this ticklee enduring that torture all the while staring down at their frantically wiggling toes clad in cute pink frilly socks. And if you have witnesses making a point of it, that just further enhances. Of course, all of this is mostly my own socks fetish speaking. Some of these thoughts and/or feelings may not occur at all to others. That's no problem of course.
I used to be more like one of those who would demand more catering to my preferences from the general community. I was an ass for that. I've grown up over the years.

If tied right, socks make good bondage tools...

Might have posted a similar reply recently, but I like it. I learned I have a thing for socks a while ago, so it works out.

I kinda don't like socked tickling, mainly because its like a layer of protection over the feet, and it is very hard to get in between the toes

Funnily enough I was just tickling my fiancees feet when she was sitting next to me, it still tickles her feet considerably. :)
Alas like a lot of people though there is no substitute for barefeet tickling.

I'm a fan of really thin socks. When they are thin enough, they can have a similar enhancing effect to nylons, I've found.

Honestly, with having a sock fetish, I LOVE sock tickling. When I’m a ler, I very seldom remove the Lee’s socks. I usually just do sock tickling for the entire session, as I love the feel and the smell. When I’m the lee, my socks are usually removed by the ler after a period of time.

I find that you can humiliate your lee with their socks as well. If I do take them off, I will either gag then with their own sock, or even tie one of their socks under their nose so they can inhale their own scent. The first came to me when I was tied and tickled by my ex-girlfriend about 13 years ago, and once the tickling stopped, she put her socks on my face in order to help me orgasm. I find it also very humiliating.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back