• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crime and Punishment! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Mr Conway it was great of you to invite me over for the extra tutorial Sir and suggesting we discreetly play around a bit as you say who's to know and having you secured like this to the bed and stripped to briefs and socks I can see how horny you are Sir, even muffled gasping feeling me touching you up Sir, hand rubbing over your dick through your briefs, getting you really hard right Sir but desperate to stay in control right Sir but love hearing you moan Sir and working you up and keeping you edged seeing how long you can last being teased and teasing my thing Sir! I've seen you look at me in class and moved desk as you know to be closer to see you slip your large socked feet out of your loafer shoes and something you didn't expect me to say right Sir but here you are in briefs feeling very horny and wearing thin black nylon socks worn all day so warm and slick with sweat and guess you hoped I hadn't but looking for it Sir; noticed your size 14's flinching as I secured them together and insisted you being gagged Sir so let's begin to play!"

I stroked my history tutor's dick through his briefs again making him gasp and then got off the bed and kneeled facing both large socked feet and sensing how uneasy Mr. Conway felt so held a loafer shoe to my nose and deeply sniffed it and felt it's warm, moistness inside and told him I'd been curious as to what his socked feet smelled like up close, excited seeing under his desk his socked feet rubbed together and told Mr. Conway to do this now or perhaps persuaded to and touched his right socked sole making him flinch!

"Oh a real tenderfoot Sir so that's it rub those soles together, yes toes too, love seeing this Sir, Mmmm and can smell a healthy smell from them, in fact as addicitve as I'd hoped and fantasised being and warm n' moist which means they're more sensitive and you're a tenderfoot anyway so I guess tortuously ticklish and history taught by you, I remember so well the lesson you gave on crimes and punishment and troublemakers feet placed in stocks and shoes and socks off their bare feet sometimes subjected to a goat's tongue and you telling us you couldn't deal with it and no goats here for you to contend with but who needs a goat Sir?"

"I see you squirming Sir and why's that Sir, I think as your big feet inches away from me and yes you feel me blowing air on them making you nervous, who told you to stop rubbing them together, do it now go on; yes that's it, you do as told as we play our games by my rules or the Principal and my folks get to hear about them, understood Sir; nod your head; good! Okay hold your feet still, Mmmmm fuck they smell great, the times I've thought of manhandling them, the wanks I've had imagining tickling the fuck out of them since that history lesson Sir and now by your own kinky invitation they're both tightly secured facing me, two big, very sensitive feet, vulnerable, hepless and at my disposal and having one objective Sir; to make you giggle, howl, scream, desperate and pleading for mercy subjected to merciless ticklish suffering being punished for your perverted thoughts and desires with me indulging in mine and embarrassing and humiliating him by using his insane ticklishness to my complete advantage in every way!"

"You always wear these thin black nylon socks Sir, the same kind so able to see the contours of your feet through them, nicely shaped feet Sir with toes looking very suckable but my guess for you an agonising ticklish or actually licklish sensation but we'll have to see Sir as like I said who needs a goat's tongue when mine will be maddeningly tormenting! I've a confession to make Sir, at summer camp last year teased and tormented Mr. Jacobs, who resigned a week later as having had his weakness used against him! A group of us captured him and taught him a lesson having sensed his interest in one of us! We edged him with sufficient stimulation to excite him but denying him climax over and over again and my tickling skillls on his size 11 feet drove him demented and we kept him on the edge of orgasm throughout the night in his cabin! Have your feet always smelled so appealing Sir and love your high arches, feet superior to Mr. Jacob's feet, I suppose you're feeling very nervous right Sir and can't blame you as I would be too in your position! A student you tried to seduce turning the tables on you and holdong all the aces too!"

Very lightly I stroked the length of Mr. Conway's right and then left socked sole and heard muffled moans as he clearly trying not to react so told him that I liked a challenge and welcomed his resistance and told him to resist while stroking the length of each foot still very lightly and saying nothing exciting me more than awakening sensitive nerve endings in seriously super sensitive feet like his! Tickling regularly used in hazing initiations, slowly my fingers lightly caressing Mr. Conway's socked soles and he reacting as if receiving 1,000 volts electric charge but biting lips not wanting to afford me the satisfaction of his laughter!

"Lie still Conway or it'll be worse I promise you these feet I've lusted after are mine to enjoy however I want and whenever I want so reckon weekend tuitions on the agenda and my course work upgraded, keeping my folks happy, they'll encourage my spending time with you out of college and in class you watch for a nod of my head and under your desk you slip your socked feet out of your loafer shoes and present your sweaty socked size 14 feet to me so showing socked soles and invitingly wiggling toes! Do you remember describing how you told me that if your feet were in stocks and bare soles licked and toes sucked by a goat's tongue it would drive you berserk, well you know Conway with as insanely ticklish feet as yours are, I reckon having them lickled will be tickle torture and something later you'll be able to verify or deny as I like to eat feet!"

"These nylon socks I can see due to being appealingly sweaty like a second skin on your feet so the lightest stroking up n' down your soles I've seen has you squirming on the bed and fighting the verbal reaction that's guaranteed inevitably happening as I plan subjecting you to diabolical tickling torment which you invited happening wanting to play with me and we will play but by my rules! Completely immobile so no chance of escaping or evading any torment of your feet! Just a light stroke like this from heels to toes, very light, very gentle, that's it flex your feet for me, feel the ticklish sensation and how the intensity of my touch increases, more pressure and a little faster now yes feel that Conway tickle, tickle tickle!"

"Mmmmfhahahammmfahahhahahanooheehahahammmffhahahha!"

Conway's big feet flexing and socked toes twitching reacting to the ticklish sensations assaulting his socked soles and toes and heard pleading from him in between laughter as I told him his feet so smooth and soft as his long toes wiggled in front of me as I now lightly and more gently but consistently stroked his socked soles. I said his feet more sensitive than even in fantasies I'd imagined being so incredibly reactive to my light tickling and teasing torment so how was he going to cope when I tickled the fuck out of his feet as I would be to punish him for having the perverted ideas to seduce me! I saw the coloured artificial feathers included in the decoration in the dried flower arrangement on the bedroom windowsill so got the red one!

"Now Conway, Mr. Conway Sir it's time for your own history lesson and the subject matter is crime and punishment with a focus on 'Tickle Torture' so let's very slowly peel off these socks, these feet need no baby oil added to them being lubed naturally with you own sweat. I held the feather and began drawing the quill end over the arches of one foot and then the other and increased the pace as I drew it to the middle of each bare sole hearing his laughter even muffled increase in volume as my teasing duly increased in intensity and gradually Conway becoming ballistic to my sadistic satisfaction!

"Whoa Conway you really are horrendously ticklish on these feet, love seeing them flexing and your toes clenching and splaying knowing you'd do anything to stop the torment but are completely helpless with your soles and toes vulnerable and exposed to me as I swap the feather quill for a finger stroking and tracing over your arches, here right in the middle of your soles and yeah under your toes but let's lick my fingers and now ready, yes slide them in between your toes and now the quill again raked along your soles up n' down so toes spread and hearing your helpless laughter! The ticklish sensations driving you insane and you can beg me to stop as much as you like but no chance of it as Mr. Conway Sir you a very bad boy trying to use your position to entice me to play and bad boys get punished Sir Mmmm these feet so addictive!" From his bathroom I retrieved the tickle tool I'd spied when using his toilet on arrival.

'Bzzzzzz' I activated the electric toothbrush ready to work over Conway's hypersenstive soles and toes and from the initial connection with the revolving and merciless bristles his laughter instant and constant and he incapable of coherent thought as all he could do was laugh as I slid the sonicare in between the toes of each foot and over the length of his size 14 soles determined to keep him in a perpetual state of ticklish torment! I hve to say I doing an effective job giving my teacher's feet a ticklish n' tortuous workout! A single finger raking up n' down one sole then the other and verbally taunting him!

"You know Mr. Conway having such big feet means it's taking time to enjoy them and making you laugh and what's that I'm hearing eh oh sounds like "Noooh not my toes" and why not as they're such ticklish toes and they look edible so Hmmmmmmm!"

The moment he felt my warm mouth on each of his feet in turn Mr. Conway lost it as began licking slowly over each sole and then grazed teeth over his arches before moving to his toes for a tormenting nibble and then each toe sucked which really lickled and freaked him out as I loved their undeniable sensitivity and stopping saying I was enjoying being a goat and then lickling his feet again! Loved his laughter which he had no control of as orally I went to town on his deliciously tasty bare feet, slowly licking from his heels to his toes and he so licklish a very effective means of teasing torture on him! My tongue on his feet definitely a ticklish implement delivering licklish sensations he found unbearable to my delight!

Then the feather quill again and drawn across his arches and insteps and then the centre of his soles to the balls of his feet and focused on drawing figures of 8 in the middle of his soles and repeated this over and over again and told him that his feet smelled and tasted better than I'd imagined they would and told him that in class I'd signal a playtime night wiggling the fingers of my left or right hand but either a signal my fingers itching for tickling his feet so all he'd think about throughout the lesson and then we'd leave for his home and tickle-lickle time! I went to his kitchen and got a metal fork!

"Hey Conway ever had the tines of a fork stroke your soles as it's going to be hellish stroked over your arches I reckon, bound to drive you wild stroked over the balls of your feet having such super sensitive feet and a novice now with you I will become an experienced tickler and through examination determine what gets you thrashing about on the bed like a fish out of water most like the tines of this fork are doing drawn up n' down the length of these ticklish soles, you so want to escape this tickles right Sir and wish I was sucking you off, had your hard dick in my mouth but instead later I will be treating your toes to blow-jobs as I do have a special interest in your toes knowing how horribly you suffer when they're nibbled and sucked! The sonicare bristles brushed over and under them drove you berserk so have to do that again!"

I told him how turned on his feet got me and that the tickles were stopping and then indulged in massaging his feet, manhandling them and squeezing them and pressing my face to them and deeply inhaling them and telling him that he best know his feet were my feet and he agreeing to this or else he'd find himself looking for another job as I'd taped him saying this "Martin need to speak to you as your works really improved but some private tuition something I think you'd enjoy as I would and just between us!"

"There you go Conway Sir so these big feet are mine to play with and so sweaty and tasty and you hate your feet tongue tickled but I love to hear you moan and giggle licking up n' down your soles and dominating and controlling you and tickling you beyond the limits of your endurance and sanity! Stroking over your arches again and again so you lose control and the intense ticklish sensations drive you crazy! You've placed yourself in a real predicament haven't you and one I'm going to exploit and take complete advantage of so wiggle your toes on first your right foot, good man and now left foot and now splay the toes on your right foot and now clench them and now same with your left foot and now hold feet still that's it!"

Neither foot stayed still long as I spider tickled all over them tortuously and then focused on each foot individually and drove Conway mad licking along the sole of his right foot and then his left foot, hyper-sensitive to my tongue I indulged licking the length of his soles alternating feet at a leisurely pace and loving hearing him laughing and moaning from the sensations he most hated, newly licked feet and slick for my fingers to themn glide over so easily! I taunted him that he was so helpless and vulnerable as I licked over his soles and nibbled on his toes keeping a firm grip of each foot I gave a licklish workout to and moving my tongue all over his toes, licking under and in between them all before giving each toe a blow-job!

"Right now feet still Conway, let's massage them, one foot at a time and began rubbing over my techer's right foot furiously and really enjoying feeling his foot up knowing how any attention to his feet was not welcomed by him at all but told him he better get used to my enjoying his feet both manually and orally and using tickle tools on them and would be in due course telling my parents I was going on weekend trips and would be staying with him so often playing with his feet all through the night and on the net inviting guys so ticklers to join me in torture tickling him! (This realisation threatened really freaked him as intended!) I want to see another guy or guys tickle torment and tongue worship your feet Conway Sir and hear you laughing and moaning as their fingers and tongues wreak havoc over your size 14 feet!"

I very gently scraped a finger over and over the soles of his feet seeing him suffer the intense ticklish sensations as my fingers stroked over his arches and into the middle of his bare soles drawing shapes, spidering along, and sometimes repeating the same motion multiple times so he being unable to predict where on his feet he'd be tickled next so unable to do anything about it, much less prevent it from happening! I then actvated the blow dryer and told him I wanted to see his reactions to fire n' ice so heat his soles up and then cool them down with an ice cube as meeting guys I would suggest one using the blow dryer and the other the ice cubes!

Wow what a treat, both soles very warm so increased in sweat and so damn sensitive he was soon driven out of his mind with the tickling and traced the tines of a comb over the length of the soles of Mr. Conway's feet so focused on his arches and then the ballls of his feet and right in the centre of his soles and repeated the ticklish process several times before activating the sonicare and letting the bristles scrub over his feet as he freaked out as his laugh became desperate which I love hearing! I then de-activated it and very lightly and gently finger caressed his soles saying he must be so embarrassed and humiliated being manipulated by one of his own students! His flawless feet available for ruthless tickling! My fingers probing in betweeen and under his toes stimulating his ticklishness was unquestionably horrendous for him and is so something he's being educated to endure!

I activated the sonicare again and the revolving bristles ruthlessly scrubbed Conway's toes and tormented the soles of his feet effectively forcing laughter from him methodically tickling him out of his mind! Involuntarily his toes clenching and splaying at random as Mr. Conway unable to control his own ticklishess and again indulged in using my tongue all over his feet! Loving sucking on his toes, licking his arches and nibbling and stroking his soles hearing him moaning and giggling! Tracing fingers all over both feet as the intensitiy of my ticklish strokes increased and loving the fact both feet immobile and mine to enjoy, their smell, their tate, their look but most of all their ticklishness!

“Nohohohooo “NOHOHAHAHA PLEHEHEASEEEEE!HAHAHHAHAHASTOPPHEEHEEHEETIICKLESHAHAHHAHANOOOHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHHA!”

I scraped my fingers over the soft soles in front of me and drew five fingers down each sole, only to reverse direction upwards again and over and over and over again and then swallowed his toes which tasted awesome and licked the length of his soles. Over and over Mt. conway's soft soles were raked as he helplessly screamed and begged as I licked the length of his soles and sucked and nibbled on his toes!. I told him later I'd be coating them with chocolate spread and then tasting his chocolate flavoured soles and toes and verbally teasing and tormenting him aabout his feet being so soft and so sensitive prime targets for tickle abuse!

The tormented his soles with the inkless biro pen drawing it over the lenth of his soles vigorously up n' down and up n' down as he reacted

NOHOHOOOO PLEHEHEASE! DOHOHN’T! NOT MYHEEE FEHEHEHEEEEEEET!”

My fingers slid the length of his smooth soles violating them with tickle abuse and he would be taught to endure merciless tickling and lickling of his feet enduring them caressed and tickled wildly and thoroughly to get him close to breathless then feet massaged and fondled to get them both warm and sensitive for the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush traced over the length of his feet so he instantly reactive and shrieking into the gag as his immobilised shaking feet desperately trying to escape and evade being brushed with extreme speed and intensity! The brush stroking over Conway's arches and moving from side to side over his soles and to his toes and my verbally taunting him maliciously!

"You know Sir that I've had an idea, you keep picking on Simmons in class and reckon he won't need much persuading to join me as my partner in crime and you enduring the combination of our team work, a foot each as I will tell him what gets you most, where you're most ticklish on your feet and how you react instantly to being orally attacked with soles licked and toes sucked and nibbled, together we'll drive you ballistic and reckon you'll stop finding fault with his course work and studies! In Simmon's interest to unite with me as love seeing when you feet are really tickled it's so unbearable for you and love seeing you suffer Sir so seeing Simmons working over your feet would be a sadistic thrill for me so drawing the feather quill over the middle of your soles, the revolving bristles of the sonicare the length of these soles from hees to toes, his tongue lickling over your feet and sucking and nibbling your toes! He'd not take much persuading and it's not as if it's gay as it's your feet he'd be concentrating on and as crime and punishment in keeping with you being our history teacher! The emphasis being on you being torture tickled for our amusement and satisfaction!"

I then stroked the soles of his size 14 feet again before indulging in licking the length of them and sucking and nibbling on his toes delivering an unbearably intense tickling and lickling to his feet as into the gag Mr. Conway giggled and screamed knowing he was going nowhere until I decided to release him from his ticklish, licklish bondage! I delicately caressed his soles, lightly, gently and deliberately maddeningly taking total advantage of his feet being so super sensitive and indulgefd in stroking over them both relentlessly! Stroking his unprotected toes over and over and over again and alternating feet being played with as I told him that it was game on for us and always playing by my rules and then called home!

"Hi Mom. Wondered if you'd mind my stopping out tonight as Mr. Conway has suggested he assist me in a project I've had a ticklish problem with and he's able to help me find the solution to it so is that okay as it's pretty neat of him to suggest it and something to take advantage of right; yeah exactly as his suggestion and one I see the advantage of and more than willing to accept! Yeah cool so say Hi to Dad and see you after college tomorrow! Bye!"

"Well that was easy so Conway looks like starting tonight we have an arrangment; you, me and your feet!"

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back