• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thinking About Outing Myself on Tinder

The Depths

TMF Novice
I came to this site hoping to find a lee and I've had no luck and I'm finding the probability that I will to be very low. I'm thinking my cards would be better played just being open and honest about what I like and coming across the odd woman who either secretly is a lee or has a thing for having her feet touched -- they do exist. I obviously wouldn't make a big deal about it or advertise it in some boisterous or creepy way, but I'm wondering what others think about this or if anyone openly advertises on dating apps that they're into tickling or feet and what the responses or outcomes have been like?

A lot of women like having attention paid to their feet; there's only a problem if that's the only part you want to pay attention to. Finding a partner who's into the things you're into, to the exact extent you're into them, is a monumental task., and asks a lot of someone. Finding a partner who's into you, and thus, into what you like (to whatever extent) is a lot easier, and better in the long run. You could say you love to make women laugh, and make all kinds of other pleasurable noises (as long as you're not lying about the last part). That worked for me, when I was single. YMMV.

Follow your path, just remember that there are some girls who would be okay with our little hobby if introduced to it gradually. If you're dead set on mentioning it in a Tinder profile, I'd make it in a list of things that you think are "fun," rather than the other f-word: fetish.

Always remember there could be a great girl out there, who would be very cool with tickling if she liked you first, for you... and then got introduced to this stuff a little at a time. Don't scare her off!

I don't tend to mention my sexual preferences on my profile for tinder, as it's not the direction I immediately want my conversations to take. But I'm female, and a lee, so perhaps I need to tread a little more carefully. I will say that while I do appreciate honesty and openness, it's off putting if it feels like that's all your after or about, so if you decide to move forward with it, I would recommend you balance your profile out really carefully.

There is the potential risk of seeming easy prey to scammers or other less-than-well-intentioned individuals.

When I was on tinder I came across this guy who had a pretty average profile - age, likes travel, dogs, movies and breathing oxygen etc. Then as a throwaway line right at the end - “let me tickle your ribs and make you smile during these challenging times”. For ME, swiped right so fast haha. For the average person, just seems like a playful throwaway line. Not gonna put anyone off unless they’re super against tickling in which case, probably not super compatible anyway, and has the potential to draw the attention of someone who is into it but not otherwise gonna be upfront

I get what your saying dude but I’ve never actually admitted to having a tickle fetish except from on here tends of partners what I done was playfully tickles don’t come right out and say it I’ve never slept with someone who I’ve not tickeled I just introduce it when it comes down to the right time and start off easy and turn up the intensity bit by bit

Always worked for me dude

Good luck

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back