• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Savannah From Simply Tickling

devioustickler

1st Level Red Feather
To all of my Savannah fans, I have found something out about the most sexy, ticklish Milf Savannah. Other than being GORGEOUS, EXTREMELY TICKLISH and having an infectious laughter, we can now add one more description about this amazing woman....

Savannah is an AMAZON!!! That is right, this beautiful woman is tall, very tall. To be exact, this Tickle Goddess is 6'2"!!!!! Recently I was looking at one of my old Savannah clips and during the side chat John, the producer, is telling his wife Kalesie that it is harder to hold Savannah down compared to Kalesie and in doing so, John mentions that Savannah is 6'2". Later in the clip he teases Savannah calling her an amazon and teasing her to make amazon wrestling clips. I can not believe I missed this. I own MANY Savannah clips and I completely overlooked this knowledge. I must say now I can not see Savannah the same way... I find her THAT much sexier now cuz I LOVE tall women! I know there are many of us that love the taller women and I am certain that many people now knowing her height, will definitely see her in a different, positive light, especially Amazonian fans!

Maybe with more fans knowing her true height and that it is greatly well perceived, just maybe she will make a return. One can only hope!

This link is the clip where John mentions Savannah's height.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ah-in-the-Tickle-Hold-MF-F&highlight=savannah

I too, like many, am a big fan of Savannah and message John, SimplyTickles, about Savannah and a possible return. Hopefully, this might peak her interest in coming back...

SAVANNAH, THE BEAUTIFUL, MATURE, AMAZONIAN, TICKLE GODDESS!!!!

Attachments

• Snapshot - 1983.jpg
    Snapshot - 1983.jpg
    661.1 KB · Views: 151
  • Simplytickling_-_Kalesies_Held_Down_On_The_Couch_And_Tickled_By_Savannah.jpg
    Simplytickling_-_Kalesies_Held_Down_On_The_Couch_And_Tickled_By_Savannah.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 134
  • Snapshot - 638.jpg
    Snapshot - 638.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 107
  • Snapshot - 2048.jpg
    Snapshot - 2048.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 119
  • Snapshot - 1904.jpg
    Snapshot - 1904.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 146
  • Snapshot - 862.jpg
    Snapshot - 862.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 150
Amateur models like her tend to be some of the best. However, they're also the ones that leave the industry without any warning. I still do hope that one day she will return, but usually when amateur models are done, they're DONE.

Amateur models like her tend to be some of the best. However, they're also the ones that leave the industry without any warning. I still do hope that one day she will return, but usually when amateur models are done, they're DONE.

Agreed... All we can really do is hope. However, the two things us fans have on our side is 1, Savannah LOVES to be tickled. From talking to the producer, Savannah has a genuine love to be tickled. 2. She has taken a break and gone back and shot a few more videos after like a year break. She is as the producer says "on leave"... not officially retired. She may come back someday, she may not but only time will tell. All we can do is just have hope really but I definately believe she is the best model I have seen of the everyday women.

I, too, am in the Savannah Fan Club; she's one of the reasons I support Simply Tickling on Patreon; maybe if more people did, there'd be ample funds to woo her back to the "set".

Agreed... All we can really do is hope. However, the two things us fans have on our side is 1, Savannah LOVES to be tickled. From talking to the producer, Savannah has a genuine love to be tickled. 2. She has taken a break and gone back and shot a few more videos after like a year break. She is as the producer says "on leave"... not officially retired. She may come back someday, she may not but only time will tell. All we can do is just have hope really but I definately believe she is the best model I have seen of the everyday women.

Yeah the way it was framed, it sounded like Savannah didn't close the door on a possible return one day. So we shall see. I'd love for her and Tori to come back. But Tori if I remember correctly left due to her boyfriend not being comfortable with her doing fetish work. Usually in situations like that, the door is shut entirely on a comeback. Disappointing obviously, but I can't be mad at models putting their personal relationships first.

She is absolutely not 6' 2". You may want to go back and recheck your clips. In the Savannah is an elf clip she's standing behind Kalesie in a doorway and she's clearly shorter than Kalesie by a good amount. There is also another doorway clip where Savannah is behind Tori and she's shorter than Tori. I'm going to guess that Savannah is somewhere between 5'3" and 5'7".

Also, in the therapist clips from 2015 Savannah has her arms stretched entirely above her head while she is in the doorway and there is a great deal of space between the top of her head and the top doorframe. I'm 5'6" and there's less than a foot of space above my head in your average size doorway. There is at least that amount of space above Savannah's head in the doorway.

Last edited:
Older homes and buildings did not have a standard for door size.

Older homes and buildings did not have a standard for door size.

She's not 6'2". The doorway isn't 8 feet high. Most older buildings, such as the one I live in, actually have smaller doorframes. Also, she was standing in heels in her therapist doorway clip and was still significantly shorer than the top of the doorway. Also, as I pointed out in my previous post, she's shorter than many of the other girls she does doorway tickle scenes with.

She is absolutely not 6' 2". You may want to go back and recheck your clips. In the Savannah is an elf clip she's standing behind Kalesie in a doorway and she's clearly shorter than Kalesie by a good amount. There is also another doorway clip where Savannah is behind Tori and she's shorter than Tori. I'm going to guess that Savannah is somewhere between 5'3" and 5'7".

Also, in the therapist clips from 2015 Savannah has her arms stretched entirely above her head while she is in the doorway and there is a great deal of space between the top of her head and the top doorframe. I'm 5'6" and there's less than a foot of space above my head in your average size doorway. There is at least that amount of space above Savannah's head in the doorway.

I understand where you are coming from... That being said, I am going by 2 things.

1. In the link I provided, THAT video clip within the first minute or so, the producer mentions Savannah's height at 6'2"

2. I asked the producer to confirm and he did confirm it. I even asked permission to mention it to people and he said
ok.

That being said, this is why I posted some full length pictures to show her length laying down. As we all know, camera angles can be manipulated but when in full view, those can not. I too thought at first thought it not to be true but I researched my clips I owned, samples and over viewing pictures. In that very clip where her height is mentioned, which I provided a picture, look at the length from her knee to her feet and compare that to John, the tickler/producer. Look at how much longer it is from her knee to her feet. These pictures I specifially posted to se could compare sizes. As well as look at how bigger she when straddling and tickling Kalesie. Kalesie is not even 5 ft and she makes Kalesie look small. Let us not forget that Savannah is very lean and fit. Very lean/ skinny people do look taller, that is totally normal but with that being said, if Savannah was overweight or was closer to the weight of a man her height, you would totally see the size difference even more between her and Kalesie.

Lastly, I have never met Savannah or John or any of those models or even seen them before from afar. Only those who know and have met Savannah can vouch for her height. I am going by what the producer told me from his own words, from the video clips and pictures as "physical evidence".

Simply put, I am believing the producer's word and my own deducing from looking at all of the pictures and videos and my conclusion is, Savannah is 6'2".

Holy moly. Ok so I screwed up and thought she was 6,2 when I was talking to Devious. So thats my fault.

Its been probably 2 years since I last saw her and she always would show up in high heels and im a short dude. Shes taller than me for sure, and everyone is taller than Kalesie by a mile.

So I asked her herself and she says shes 5,8. Shes doing very well for herself and she's still retired from fetish work at the moment.
I told her shes very missed and that she is welcome back anytime.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I would like to apologize to anyone and everyone for spread of "misinformation". I myself am a Savannah fan as many of us are and this thread was meant to give off new information that many of us didn't know and as well as put a new spin with those of us that are fans of Amazons. I am sorry to all that this blew up into drama. Know that I was going off of information that was told directly to me as well as mentioned in the video clip, multiple times.

John, aka Simplytickles did give me the ok to spread this information and unfortunately all of this happened. Simplytickles came out to clarify and own what he told me.

At the end of it, there is really no point to dive in this conversation anymore, 6'2" or 5'8" -.. granted that is a BIG height difference and if wearing heels, that would be like 6'4"/6'5" to 5'11"..... still a noticeable difference but I digress... either way, this is nothing that should be mentioned further and as Fat Bastard said "Savannah is an absolute goddess at any height." That is 100% TRUE!!!

Either way, I am sorry for any drama, misleading or misinformation this, that I have caused.

Savannah is a Goddess at any height and what i think made her even hotter to me was it did seem like she had a genuine love for being tickled. She rocks. Kalesie also rocks, Simplytickles does great work and i hope they continue forever...

Savannah is such a lovely lady. We are lucky to have seen her.
As BBGuy5240 said, such ladies often have to leave the industry, because of those poor guys who are obsessed with finding social network accounts of the ladies and annoying them with their fetish talk.

We ourselves have lost some of our tickle therapy patients because of that. If not for those guys, we'd have seen much more videos with their beautiful smiles and laughter.

Keep doing your great work, making people happy, Simplytickles!

Savannah is such a lovely lady. We are lucky to have seen her.
As BBGuy5240 said, such ladies often have to leave the industry, because of those poor guys who are obsessed with finding social network accounts of the ladies and annoying them with their fetish talk.

We ourselves have lost some of our tickle therapy patients because of that. If not for those guys, we'd have seen much more videos with their beautiful smiles and laughter.

Keep doing your great work, making people happy, Simplytickles!

Not surprising. I don't doubt that most producers get told all the time by models that they don't want to do it again due to obsessed fans finding them on social media. The actual number of incidents involving obsessed fans is probably off the charts. If I remember correctly, someone who was active on here for a while left the industry because a fan began stalking her.

Not surprising. I don't doubt that most producers get told all the time by models that they don't want to do it again due to obsessed fans finding them on social media. The actual number of incidents involving obsessed fans is probably off the charts. If I remember correctly, someone who was active on here for a while left the industry because a fan began stalking her.
Yes. I mean, I understand this obsession is hard to overcome for some. But they should know that the consequences are less nice ladies into tickling and no more videos with them.
Sometimes I wonder why those stalkers are not shamed by all the others who enjoy seeing ticklish ladies tickled.
Anyway there's hardly anything we can do to stop this.

Models coming and going, retiring and then returning, is one of those bittersweet industry features. We hate to lose content from our favorites, but we can grow weary or less interested when a model saturates the kink with too much presence.

I'll miss Savannah and hope she pops up a handful more times - she's definitely a part of the new wave of classics we'll all reminisce about in ten years, worthy successors to Priscilla James and Mishel (Sara from Realtickling).

Yes. I mean, I understand this obsession is hard to overcome for some. But they should know that the consequences are less nice ladies into tickling and no more videos with them.
Sometimes I wonder why those stalkers are not shamed by all the others who enjoy seeing ticklish ladies tickled.
Anyway there's hardly anything we can do to stop this.

I understand it as well. We're all here because we enjoy tickling. But at the same time, there's really no excuse for lacking common decency, or common sense. While we enjoy watching all these clips, those in the clips are still people who have boundaries just like anyone else. The fetish community in general suffers whenever someone takes their obsession too far. Most fetishists are decent people who understand right vs wrong. But sadly all it takes is 1-2 bad apples to spoil the bunch in the eyes of many, including models who enter the industry. People who go too far should be shamed, but as you said, there's really nothing that can be done about it.

Models coming and going, retiring and then returning, is one of those bittersweet industry features. We hate to lose content from our favorites, but we can grow weary or less interested when a model saturates the kink with too much presence.

I'll miss Savannah and hope she pops up a handful more times - she's definitely a part of the new wave of classics we'll all reminisce about in ten years, worthy successors to Priscilla James and Mishel (Sara from Realtickling).

Kristin Lea from RealTickling is another one. One of the true greats of the industry.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back