• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gothy girl car tickle

pandibaba2

I've been sitting on this one for a while and it's one of my favorites, if not for the action then for the subject. This was a girl that I crushed hard on for years, and this was the one moment that I seized to indulge in my fetish and find out if she was actually ticklish.

The year was 2014. June, I think, and it was a warm summer in the mid-Atlantic. I was at a backyard barbecue party enjoying that favored past-time of all young twenty-somethings, drinking like the world was going to end. Food was had, jokes were told, and pong was played. Good times. But like all good times, the night has to end. Lucky for me, at the end of the night, I had a friend who was going to drive me home before taking himself and his roommate home. He was living with a girl who I would have said was "the perfect one". About 5'7", thin with wide hips, kinda flat (nobody is perfect), cute face, and dark hair with those Zooey Deschanel bangs. She had slender, long-toed feet that were about a size 7. Kinda gothy so she wore a lot of makeup and a lot of black. Right in my wheelhouse at the time.

I crushed on this girl hard, but was in a relationship at the time.

Anyways, my friend offered to give me a ride home with them which I gladly accepted. I'm not a large guy, but I'm also not built for the backseat of a Kia coupe, so I graciously accepted the front seat.

Me and her had been drinking and she was in rare form that night, flirting in her way of mixing annoyance and insults, but it was all in good fun. But I don't have to explain to a fellow tickle fetishist what a rare gift it is for a brat to offer up that kind of opening, do I?

I egged her on until she, feeling safe and unassailable in the back seat, slapped me upside the head. I silently thanked the powers that be for the opening. Those same powers blessed me with long, slender arms and quick fingers which aided me in my dark work that night.

I reached behind both sides of the seat and began to tickle up and down her bare calves (calfs? I dunno) She was wearing a black sundress and leather sandals, leaving her legs bare and exposed. She started to laugh and pull her knees up, which is exactly what I wanted her to do. I snuck in a few tickles to her thighs and, though it was a reach, her hips to help that along.

Finally, I had her where I wanted her. With her heels on her seat instead of on the floor, it was so much easier for me to twist from where I was sitting and grab her left ankle. Her sandals were black leather with a bit of a heel, strappy and with a zipper running down the back of the heel. I was able to get my fingers between a few of the straps and stroke her instep while she cried "no, not my feet" (like that's ever stopped any of us) Her hands were still in range, though and she was trying to interpose her fingers between her foot and my hands. I enjoyed the reaction before grabbing her ankle firmly with my left and running down that zipper with my right. I grabbed the heel of it and pulled.

Just like that, the shoe disappeared to wherever forgotten shoes go and I had the entirety of her left foot to myself. As I was scribbling my fingers over her sole and under her toes, she was screaming my name over and over again while laughing. Her fingers were still trying to combat my own and this wound up in her pulling her knee up to her chest. This treated me to an unforgettable view of both of her hands grabbing either side of her foot, her scrunched up eyes and red face, and my fingers sniping between the gaps in her fingers to get the ticklish treasure underneath. This entire time she was screaming my name and laughing.

Eventually, the driver landed a sharp elbow into my side that signaled both our arrival and the end of his patience for hearing screaming laughter. I let her go and she curled the foot up under herself while muttering over and over "he took off my shoe".

That was the one and only time I got to really tickle her, and it's a memory I cherish.

Tl;Dr: I tickled a girl.

Thanks for reading

Pic Related, it's her

Attachments

• IMAG0936 (2).jpg
    IMAG0936 (2).jpg
    509.8 KB · Views: 646
Cool Story mate. Goth girls are something else....you got lucky [emoji102]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Thanks!

Right? Shame they're getting so hard to find out in the wild

Great work dude love how you had a plan to get your hands on those bad boys

Too bad you didn't get another chance at those feet.

There is just something about a girl barefoot in black chunky heeled sandals...

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back