• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The time I was the victim

Solestroker88

TMF Master
So during my fighting days at this mma gym I use to attend

I done a bjj class wasn’t actually any good at it if I’m going to be honest I was fit and strong but the technical side of things on this I could never get to grips with

So there was a female named suzie who was really good she was about my height slim bright red hair very pretty very nice as well nice set of feet as well pink toe nails toes were always wiggling couldn’t get ma eyes off them and I was trying as well incase I got busted

Any way suzie was a purple belt I’m not even a white belt I’m just crap at it I only go hopping to get better which I never did so we were rolling I was much stronger than her but she knew how to get round about anything I done she constantly countered me and got out any hold I nearly got on her which wasn’t
A lot to be fair
Then eventually I got tired and next thing I know she rolls my ass up into a knee Barr possibly is some other name for this I can’t think of it but and I just give up instantly stopped trying was too tired but I never tapped didn’t realise and she shouts tap and before I could say any thing

She pushes my toes right back exposes my full sole and I’m totally helpless and I’m in shock I’m like what the fuck is happening here

She teases awww look it these nice sweaty feet are they tickly and starts scratching the soles of my feet I start tapping instantly she kept
Going on for at least 3 minutes saying awww bug strong man can’t take a wee tickle tickle tickle tickle I was honestly mortified how ever couldn’t help but see the funny side she eventually let me go and we
Both smiled and hugged said nice roll

Did roll with her few times after that was always scared incase she did it again never did I did get my own back on her but that’s for another time

Any way lees you have my respect I broke in 3 minutes with just fingers on my soles don’t know how you guys take the torment yous do

Fine story! I wish I had been in your place.:devil:

I honestly don’t know how you guys can take it

If I had to be a Lee I would definitely need to be gaged and tied to a extent where I could not move lol

You guys definitely have my respect man

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back