• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sister Gets Revenge, F/F Ross and Kayley Sarah Gets Kayley

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross, the President of RossShell, of was at a late night meeting regarding his new company,

It was a Friday night, and in the meantime,. his wife Kayley , who did not have to work the next day, spent her time at a long dinner with her sister Sarah at a neighborhood Restaurant.

The two women were having a long talk, and both were slightly tipsy.

When the dinner was over, Sarah helped Kayley down the street and to Kayley's apartment.

Kayley entered the apartment, and was helped to her bedroom by Sarah. Kayley tried to undress, but could barely stand up, and could only undress to her bra and panties.

"Lie down, Sis, you need to rest" Sarah said, as Kayley lied on the bed, and tried to put her head on the pillow.

Sarah eased Kayley on to the bed

Kayley lied on her back , and was still awake.

Without Kayley knowing exactly what was going on, Sarah went into Kayley's dresser drawer, and got the rope .

Sarah eased Kayley into an easy position for tickling, as Sarah tied Kayley spread eagled to the bed, and fastened the rope tight enough that Kayley could not get away.

Next, Sarah obtained the tickling instruments in Kayley's drawer, and also intended to use her long fingernails for her sister's revenge.

With an evil grin, Sarah said.

"Okay, sis, its time for us to have a little fun"

Sarah began by running her nails over Kayley's neck, as Kayley ran her head from side to side, and started to giggle:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG. STOP SARAH, WHAT IS THIS! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

"Just a little fun, sister dear, for how you and Ross tortured me. "

"I wish I could say this is funny, but its not!" Kayley said.,

"Well, if you can't take the punishment, sis, you should not commit the crime!" Sarah said, as the ran her fingers in Kayley's pits. Kayley tried to move her arms down, but could not, because of the rope ! All that Kayley could do was explode with giggles! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! SHIT IF I DID NOT GET YOU I WOULD BE SO PISSED! I GUESS I'M GETTING MINE FOR WHAT I DID! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

"Yes, you are " Sarah said.

Sarah looked at Kayley's feet, and smirked. Kayley's feet were so inviting.

"Let's see, sis, as I recall , the soles of your feet are ticklish, are they not?!"

Sarah commenced by running her fingers up, down, quickly, and in every direction, on Kayley's soles, as Kayley tried to hold back the laughter, but could not, and erupted in giggles! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE! AH EEEKKKKKK! NOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

"One more act, sister, and then we are finished. " Sarah said.

Sarah plugged a vibrating electric massager in, and turned it on. The massager turned on, and Sarah used it over Kayley's soles, under her toes, and inbetween her toes.

The sensation was maddening! Kayley exploded in squeals and giggles!

AHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG EEEEEK! NEEEOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEH!

Kayley was out of breath, as Sarah stopped, and Ross entered the room, having come home from his meeting.

"Lets see, what have we here? Teacher being taught a lesson of her own" Ross said, with a grin.

"You better untie me, Mister, and not tickle me one more second. If you do, I will make sure this apartment is like the North Pole for you for a month! Kayley exclaimed.

"She's pretty pissed. I think we better let her go" Ross said, untying Kayley.

Kayley looked at Sarah. "Bitch"

"Payback, Sis. Its not as fun when it happens to you, is it?"

"Both of you get out of here and let me get undressed! " Kayley said.

"Okay we will go" Ross said, leading Sarah out of the room.

Kayley came out of the bedroom, and glared at Ross and Sarah. "If ANYONE in this room touches me for the rest of tonight, there is going to be HELL to pay!" Kayley exclaimed.

Kayley went into the bedroom and slammed the door, leaving it unlocked so Ross could get in.

"You do realize that she's going to take your revenge out on me" Ross said.

"I know, I'm sorry. I was just having too much fun" Sarah said.

"Well, I will admit it was fun to watch" Ross said.

Ross entered the room, undressed, and got into bed with Kayley, who was lying on her back, and scowling.

"You were enjoying that, weren't you?" Kayley said.

Ross was silent.

"If you tell me the truth, I will fuck you. It's her I'm pissed at, not you" Kayley said.

"It was kind of cute" Ross said.

"I figured" Kayley said.

Kayley started kissing Ross.

"How was your meeting?":

"Oh, fine, usual boring business stuff" Ross said.

"This is not over yet, Ross, not by a long shot. Sarah forgets, I have a twin. By the time my twin and me are finished with Sarah. Sarah is going to be very , very sorry for what she did tonight" Kayley said, with a sadistic laugh.

Last edited:
Thanks, mils. Glad you are enjoying it.

Its been a long time since I've written until this week, but the creative juices seem to be flowing.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back