• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sisters Go Wild. F/F/F Kayley , Sarah, and Kathy Get Each Other.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Summer Vacation had arrived in the Ross and Kayley household.

Kayley was off for two months , having decided not to teach summer school, due to being burned out from everything that had happened that year.

Ross was spending long hours at the office, trying to put together RossShell, as Kayley was patient, and turned the other cheek, as long as Ross agreed to provide Kayley with a one week vacation in the Hamptons, which Ross agreed to, as he needed a break.

One night, Ross was spending another long night at work.

Kayley got together with her sisters Kathy and Sarah, with Ross not expected home until very late.

There was drinking, and once again, the "bounds of tickling" would emerge.

"Fuck it, let's just have an all out wild tickle fight. Everything else has happened this year. "Let's just do it. It will give me something to think about besides all the nights I have not been seeing him lately" Kaley said.

"I' m scared, we have not had an all out wild tickle fight in a long time" Sarah said.,

"Okay, so one at a time. One of us is tied up while the other two get the tied person. By the time we are finished, I will call Ross and tell him to get his ass home" Kayley said.

Sarah sighed. "Fine , whatever. It seems we are all getting into this tickling thing anyway. Might as well go all out"

The three women changed into bathing suits.

"The twins go first, the "baby" (Sarah who was actually in her late 30s", gets it for the finale" Sarah said.

Kayley lied down on the bed in the master bedroom, as Kathy and Sarah tied Kayley to the bed with rope.

"You realize if Ross comes home, he will be thinking things he should not be" Kathy said.

"Fuck him, Ross will not be home for hours" Kayley said.

Kayley sighed. "Okay, go"

Kathy and Sarah gave Kayley a double barrel finger tickle with their long nails under Kayley's pits, and counting Kayley's ribs one by one, as Kayley screamed with laughter: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH MY GOD I HAVE NOT BEEN TICKLED TWO AGAINST ONE IN A LONG TIME, THIS IS TORTURE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE!

The two sisters made their way down to Kayley's feet with evil looks on their faces as Kayley braced herself for a nightmare. Being tickled by one person on her feet was difficult for Kayley, two.. well.

"Ready?" Kathy asked.

"Yes, oh fuck. I know I am going to regret this severely" Kayley said.

Kathy and Sarah each took one of Kayley's feet, and ran all ten of their long fingers on each foot at the same time. Kayley erupted, and felt ready to pass out. HEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! OMG THIS IS WORSE THAN ANYTHING IVE GOTTEN IN A LONG , LONG TIME, FUCK ! OH MY GOD! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

"One instrument of torture. By the time this done, none of us will be able to take it" Kayley said.

"Miss Teacher, Rational, fine" Sarah said, derisively.

Sarah and Kathy positioned themselves at Kayley's feet. Unknown to Kayley, while Kathy had a visible vibrating electric massager, Sarah also held a fully charged small electric toothbrush to use on Kayley's other foot. Once again the two sisters got Kayley at the same time. Kayley was overwhelmed HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! ONCE AGAIN TWO AT ONCE! NEOOOOOOO! STAHPPPP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Kayley was untied, and sat down to rest. "Alright, twin, don't think you're getting out of this, you're next" Kayley said .

"I know. " Kathy said, assuming position as she was tied to the bed.

"Come on, Sarah, lets get her! " Kayley said.,

Kayley and Sarah ran their long nails over Kathy 's neck, and deep into Kathy's pits, as Kathy erupted in giggles. ! HGEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG NEEOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Sarah and Kayley counted Kathy's ribs, and over her belly , as Kathy Squealed., and could barely breathe! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Sarah and Kayley went t Kathy's feet. They first counted her toes one by one. Kathy tried to hold the laughter in, before they each tickled Kathy's soles and toes, Kayley with her fingers, and Sarah with an electric massager, as Kathy tried to wiggle her toes, but could only squeal and get hysterical! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!

Kathy was untied. "Come on, baby you are not getting out of this one" Kathy said.

Sarah silently lied on the bed, as Kayley and Kathy tied Sarah hands and feet to the bed. "Okay, might as well get this over with" Sarah said.

The twins began tickling Sarah by each running their ten fingers deep under and into Sarah's pits, and over Sarah's feet and belly. With as ticklish as Sarah was with being tickled by one person, two was almost overwhelming, as Sarah filled the room with squeals. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH! OH MY FUCKONG GOD BY THE TIME THIS IS OVER I WILL BE DEAD! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

"Get over it, Sarah, you will not be Dead. You will be laughing.. a lot. Kayley said with an evil laugh.

The twin sisters gave Sarah a long rib tickle, as Sarah exploded! AHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

When the twins got to Sarah's feet, Sarah knew she was going to get the worst. "Go on and get it over with, bitches!" Sarah said.

"Be nice, baby, or the teacher will have to punish you" Kayley said.

The twins played piggies with Sarah's toes, as Sarah tried to hold the giggles back, but could not! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO TOE PIGGIES! GET MY SOLES AND JUST DO IT. DO NOT PIGGIE MY TOES! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

"YOU are tied up, Sarah, baby, WE call the shots here" Kayley said forcefully.

The twins each took one of Sarah's feet with one hand, and ran all ten of their fingers under Sarah's toes, as Sarah tried to clench her toes down, but only screamed with giggles! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

"One instrument on both feet, while the other uses fingers, please. I cannot take much more"

"Fine, Kayley said, teacher gets the instrument " (A rapid vibrating electric massager" while the other uses fingers"

The twins got Sarah's feet at the same time, soles, arches, heels, under ten toes, as Sarah screamed, and tears filled her eyes. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OK MERCY! I GIVE UP PLEASEEEEE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

"We have to let her go, she is not as strong as we are" Kayley said, as the twins untied the breathless Sarah.

Ross entered the room , delighted at the proceedings.

:What have we here, all out sisterly tickle fight"

"None of your business, you. " Kayley said.

"You were standing there all the time, were you not" Kathy said.

"Oh, I saw every last tickle, it was so hot. " Ross replied.

"We all need to get decent, and you need to get a more clean mouth and head" Kayley said, clearly not happy.

"It will make for such a good fantasy. So much better than the old boring meeting I had tonight" Ross said.

"Shut up Ross or you are toast!" Kayley said.

Ross began to undo his tie, and went into his walk in closet to undress.

"I will leave while you girls change" Ross said.

"That is good for your health" Kayley said.

Ross left the room, as the exhausted sisters undressed and got decent.

"That was fun. we have to think of something else to do" Kayley said.

"For now, let's do something rational., like have dinner" Kayley said.

"There can always be more. I have a few ideas" Sarah said, trailing off, not knowing what would come next.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back