• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ross's Personal and Business Problem, and Kayley Exposes Ross's Secrets.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross was tied up at the office with his first real "Problem" Regarding RossShell.

In the meantime, the three sisters, Kayley, Kathy and Sarah, all gathered at Ross and Kayley's apartment, for sisterly time spent together, and.. as it turned out, secrets exposed.

Ross entered the apartment late on that night, ready to take off his clothes, shower, and go to bed.

Kayley, inebriated. suddenly blurted out. "Ross likes feet"

Ross was stunned, and looked at Kayley like she was crazy, then just shook his head.

Sarah started giggling. "Feet? Really, do you think I have pretty feet, Ross?: Sarah said, taunting Ross, and showing Ross, Sarah's bare feet.

The usually even tempered Ross, whose mind was mostly on business, and would often let his wife's sassy comments pass was this time pissed off.

"Shut up and sober up, Kayley"

"Dont you tell me to shut up , Ross! You may be the big businessman out there, but in this apartment I wear the pants!" Kayley said.

"Then stop acting crazy!" Ross said,

"First he tells me to shut up, then he tells me I'm crazy. Don't you insult me, Mister. If I divorce you, your little toy, RossShell will be gone. I will take you for every penny you have. You wont need to build a company, because whatever you build, I will take away from you" Kayley said.

"By the time your little drunk episode is over, you will piss me off so you wont have a marriage, so stop it, Kayley!" Ross said, calmly but infatically.

"Do I have pretty feet, Ross? "Kathy said, showing Ross her soles, and speaking like a child.

"I know Ross wants to cum on all three of our feet" Kayley said.

"What are you trying to prove, Kayley? Hmmm Just how much of a bitch you can be?" Ross said.

"I'm not a bitch, Ross. You are just weird. What would do you do if I put an end to your little foot episodes with me?" Kayley said.

"Probably divorce you. You've already given me every other reason with your big mouth and now telling the most personal of secrets about me"

"Really? You would divorce me because I tell your secrets. ? Okay how about this secret? I fake my orgasms with you, Ross. I do it to satisfy your male ego" Kayley said.

Ross had lost his patience, but did not yell, wanting to believe his wife was just drunk.

"I'm going to bed. I want to believe you are just drunk, and dont mean any of this. If you do, you should resign your teaching positions, Kayley, you are completely unfit!" Ross said, going to the bedroom, and slamming the door.

Shortly after, Kayley said goodnight to her sisters, and cautiously approached the bedroom, and entered.

Ross was awake, lying on his side, ready to erupt, but contained himself.

"Ross?"

"Please leave me alone, and just go to sleep, Kayley, you know you went way too far tonight. If you dont want to keep our marital secrets, you truly fake your orgasms with me, and you feel as you say you do, then maybe you should divorce me and find someone else who will make you happy, if I dont" Ross said.

"I'm sorry, honey. I did not mean what I said. You know that I love you to the core of my soul. I was trying to show off, and it got out of control" Kayley said.

"It most certainly did" Ross said.

Kayley got into bed., "RossShell is having problems isnt it?"

"It is, but all new companies do, we will work it out" Ross said.

"How do you put up with me?" Kayley said.

"I put up with you because I know that under all that sass, you are a good wife, and a wonderful person. You love me, and you want to make the world a better place by teaching. If you were truly the kind of person that your words make you to seem to be, I would never have married you, Kayley" Ross said.

Ross. who was pissed off and upset, fell into a short fitful sleep. He was furious at Kayley, but also knew he needed to keep his mind on RossShell
Kayley slept with her hand on Ross's shoulder, trying not to bother him.

When Ross got up the next morning, before he dressed for work. He came up with a great idea to punish Kayley for revealing their secrets.

"Kayley, have you ever heard of something called a dominatrix, a Dom?

"No"

"They are people you hire, like if you want a sex or tickling session. I'm thinking, forget about me or your two buddies tickling you. We need someone who really knows how to deal with punishment, to make you pay for last night" Ross said.

"I could have one spank you, but I'm not into that. I'm going to find one, and see if I can hire one to tickle you. You need to pay but good so you will never do that again" Ross said.,

Kayley sighed. "Fine"

Through a friend in the fetish world, Ross was able to find and hire a Dom.

When the Dom entered Ross and Kayley's apartment , Ross told the Dom what he wanted done.

"Is this the bitch?" The female Dom asked Ross.

"It is. This is the foul mouthed sassy bitch who told my most personal of secrets to her sisters, and who drives me crazy most every day with her mouth. For some reason, I still love this foul mouthed bitch, because I know she is a good person deep down" Ross said.

"Okay, I will deal with her" The Dom said.

"Mind if I watch?" Ross asked.

"By all means" The Dom said.

Ross sat in a chair, while the Dom began to deal with Kayley.

"Okay, foul mouthed bitch, strip , naked, and on the bed" The Dom commanded.

Kayley quietly stripped naked, and lied down on the bed, as the Dom cuffed Kayley's hand and feet to the bedposts.

Instead of the usual neck or pits, the Dom decided to swirl her fingers, around Kayley's nipples, as Kayley felt her whole body go insane, and cracked up with girlish laughter! HEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH MY GOD IM SORRY I TOLD OUR SECRETS IAM SUCH A BITCH FOR DOING THAT, I KNOW THIS IS GOING TO BE BRUTAL! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Kayley decided to just take the punishment and say not a word, as she knew that she had gotten herself into this with her big mouth.

While this was supposed to be torture for Kayley, for some reason, it made her excited to see her husband watching while she got punished, and Kayley felt her nipples harden.

The Dom had about the longest fingernails that Kayley had ever seen. Kayley knew that she was going to be in big trouble.

"Tickling her feet makes her go insane" Ross said with a sadistic grin.

"Good" The Dom said, as she swirled her fingernails over Kayley's soles. Kayley shrieked with giggles! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY I BETRAYED YOU, THIS IS THE WORST TORTURE EVER! HEHEHYEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

":Worst torture ever? Good! Maybe that will teach you to keep your trap shut next time." Ross said sternly.

While Kayley knew she was supposed to be punished for her betraying Ross, she could not help her bodily reaction . Kayley felt herself becoming wet, from seeing her husband enjoy the Dom punishing Kayley.

"I hope you are enjoying this very much" Kayley said.

"Oh, by all means I am" Ross said, as his dick was hard, and the cum was forming on his dick.

The Dom spent one hour making Kayley insane, as Ross wanted to get every last minute's worth of his money.

By the time the Dom was finished with Kayley, she was exhausted, and felt like she needed a medical doctor.

"I feel sick. " Kayley said.

"Oh shut up, teacher, you are fine. You are just angry that I had someone deal with you for what you did" Ross said.

Ross paid the Dom, and said goodnight, while Kayley showered, and came out of the bathroom.

"I know I brought that on myself" Kayley said.

"You tend to do that. Remember the old twin switch?" Ross said.

"You are never going to let me forget that" Kayley said.

"No, I wont, nor will I let you forget this" Ross said.

"I did not think so" Kayley said.,

"Just remember, you can wear the pants, and think you run this house, which you usually do. As long as you give me a few favors, and keep my secrets. If you betray me with the few rules I need, you will be punished, severely" Ross said.

"I know" The exhausted Kayley said.

"Okay, goodnight" Ross said.

Kayley lied in bed, wondering what revenge she could plot next.

Knowing Kayley, she would think of something

Last edited:
Glad you like it so much mils.

I appreciate it, my friend.
]
I'll come up with some other ideas.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back