• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Latest but worth mentioning

Solestroker88

TMF Master
So I was at my desk working away and the next thing a sock lands on my desk I’m kind of a thinking someone on here rumbled me and figured out who I am nervously I lift my head trying to figure out where it came from I lift my head and there this chick in the office named Linda (fake name of course ) she always wears slippers in the office but changes into heels when entering or leaving ect so it turned out she was changing into her heels and her and one of her friends were joking and the friend stole the sock and threw it

What were the chances of it landing on my desk ......

So the sock was one of those ones that just cover the sole basicly to give away the barefoot look but not

So Linda approaches me and says sorry about that I just laughed and said it’s ok she then says it don’t smell do it a said no not at all inside I’m just hoping this is over soon felt so awkward she then lifted her foot up to me and said do you mind wanting me to put the sock back on

Her feet were tanned and had a amazing bone structure her toenails were painted black and she had a toe ring on her middle toe I honestly thought throw the fuck do I get out of this as her partner works in the office as well am so tempted to give her a tickle so I go to outburst sock back on and joke don’t say I’m not good to you then she starts wiggling her toes then I just couldn’t take it any more and gave her a quick index finger up and down her sole she bursts out laughing and stays perfectly still then i said would bring your tootsies over here

Her partner was looking the full time I was worried he would be pissed off but he just says your better man than me I can’t go near her toes

She laughs and says imagine that eh anyway so I gave her her sock back and joked can’t go near your feet sorry they stink

And now everyone is teasing her and calling her toxic toes

Am left thinking what the fuck have I started

Any way she seems like nice girl can take a joke

I’m more worried about the akward feeling of here feet talk a lot more in the office now that nick name had came about

Where is the tickling in this story

So I was at my desk working away and the next thing a sock lands on my desk I’m kind of a thinking someone on here rumbled me and figured out who I am nervously I lift my head trying to figure out where it came from I lift my head and there this chick in the office named Linda (fake name of course ) she always wears slippers in the office but changes into heels when entering or leaving ect so it turned out she was changing into her heels and her and one of her friends were joking and the friend stole the sock and threw it

What were the chances of it landing on my desk ......

So the sock was one of those ones that just cover the sole basicly to give away the barefoot look but not

So Linda approaches me and says sorry about that I just laughed and said it’s ok she then says it don’t smell do it a said no not at all inside I’m just hoping this is over soon felt so awkward she then lifted her foot up to me and said do you mind wanting me to put the sock back on

Her feet were tanned and had a amazing bone structure her toenails were painted black and she had a toe ring on her middle toe I honestly thought throw the fuck do I get out of this as her partner works in the office as well am so tempted to give her a tickle so I go to outburst sock back on and joke don’t say I’m not good to you then she starts wiggling her toes then I just couldn’t take it any more and gave her a quick index finger up and down her sole she bursts out laughing and stays perfectly still then i said would bring your tootsies over here

Her partner was looking the full time I was worried he would be pissed off but he just says your better man than me I can’t go near her toes

She laughs and says imagine that eh anyway so I gave her her sock back and joked can’t go near your feet sorry they stink

And now everyone is teasing her and calling her toxic toes

Am left thinking what the fuck have I started

Any way she seems like nice girl can take a joke

I’m more worried about the akward feeling of here feet talk a lot more in the office now that nick name had came about
There it is, brief but definitely a sole tickle. :feets:

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back