• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All-Male Hilarity – Part 5 (*f/multiple m) – all over, intense, non-con, sexual

allsmiles1701

TMF Novice
Summary: (Star Trek Fandom - but you don't have to be a fan to enjoy this "torturous" f/m series)
Finally! The Terrible Tickle Torture continues. (Sorry for the long wait!) And now we're getting to the juicy stuff...
Still the one, where every male crew member of the Enterprise is subjected to extreme tickle torture.

You might want to read these first:
Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-(*f-multiple-m)-%96-all-over-intense-non-con
Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ll-over-intense-non-con&p=4533580#post4533580
Part 3: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ll-over-intense-non-con&p=4550081#post4550081
Part 4: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ll-over-intense-non-con&p=4593354#post4593354

When Christine finally got started on McCoy’s desensitising concoction, following the doctor’s instructions, or at least trying to, it quickly became clear that this time, the tickling hadn’t stopped, but was continuing randomly. A wicked little poking or scratching here, some fiendish clawing or spidering there, a different tickle spot every few seconds. And while it wasn’t as merciless and unrelentingly torturous as before, it was bad enough to keep the men on edge, jerking, yelping, squealing, and occasionally even falling back into full-blown, helpless laughter, often right in the middle of talking, never knowing where or when to expect the next devious attack.

In a way it was almost worse than before, because now that the men weren’t completely absorbed in their own tickle torture, they had time to look around and watch the others getting tormented, too. And finding themselves strangely compelled to catalogue and compare the others’ tickle spots, reactions, and levels of ticklishness, brought home the fact how humiliating it was to be the subject of scrutiny in such a harrowing predicament. How mortifying to be so easily destroyed, so obviously helpless to fight this embarrassing weakness or the fingers that sadistically exploited it.

Now that McCoy’s agony didn’t seem quite so life-threatening anymore, even Christine couldn't help feeling secretly amused by his hyper-ticklish outbursts, as he ground out instructions in between plenty of giggling, jolting, and sometimes even longer bouts of laughter, depending on where the devilish fingers were teasing him. The nurse found herself veritably entertained by the doctor’s many different reactions and noises, fascinated by how many different kinds of laughter he seemed to have, and wondering, once again, how anyone could be so horrendously ticklish pretty much everywhere on their body.

He’d burst into bright “heheheheheeee”, helplessly thrashing around and giggling like a little girl, when the tickler’s fingers scribbled all over his taut and excruciatingly sensitive belly, and explode into agonised “aaaaaahahahahaaaa” when his knees were skilfully assaulted.

Light spidering on his sides towards his back would result in severe bucking, accidentally exposing even more of his ridiculously ticklish lower back, and eliciting hysterical snorting that sounded like “chr-chr-chr-chr”, while a violent jerk and roaring “AAAAAAAH”, followed by long seconds of uncontrollable cackling, would accompany every single clawing poke at those death spots beneath his underarms.

And, of course, there was the matter of his insanely ticklish feet. Having his heels or arches viciously scratched would incapacitate him to the point where he couldn't get another sound out for at least a minute, turning his words into a tormented “GAAAAAHAH” followed by a long bout of harrowing, silent laughter that did nothing to relieve the unbearably ticklish sensations on his cursed soles, of course.

Between McCoy constantly being interrupted by his own ticklishness and the fitful, noisy hilarity of all the other sporadically harassed and torturously ticklish males in sickbay, Chapel really had a hard time following the doctor’s orders, his usual air of authority being drastically reduced, when his instructions became almost unintelligible.

“First take thihihihihihihihihihis and ----- chr-chr-chr-ohmygodohmygodmercyMERCY-chr-chr-chr ----- mix it with thaaahahahahaaat. ----- Nonono-AHAHAH-itticklesitticklesittickles-AHAHAH-nomore-nomore-AHAHAH-pleasemakeitSTOHOHOHOP-pleasepleaseplease-AHAHAH-Ican’t-Ican’t-I’mtooticklish-Ican’t-AHAHAH! ----- Give it a moment to reAAAAAAHAHAHact until you see the colour change. ----- Godthisissobad-nottherenotthere-pleasenotthreagain-mybellyissoticklish-don’tdon’tdon’t-you’rekihihihihihillingmehehehehehe! ----- And then, Christine AAAAHAHAH and then Chris, AAAAHAHAH and then AAAHAHAH and then AAAHAHAH Dammit! Just leave those spots alone and let me TAAAAHAHAHALK! And then you need to GAAAAAAHAHAHAH…”

Silent laughter took over once again, as two evil fingernails started drawing figure eights on his heels. And feeling bad to just stand there and stare at the doctor’s hideously ticklish distress, Christine busied herself cleaning up some drops she’d spilled when McCoy’s anguished cry had actually made her jump.

She could see the CMO’s annoyance at the betrayal of his own body, as well as his humiliation at not being able to finish a single sentence without being reduced to ticklish cackling or howling laughter.

Her gaze focused on the surface she was wiping, the nurse completely missed what happened next, until McCoy’s almost crazed shriek of “No, no, NO, NOOO! Not tha-ha-ha-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAT!”, echoed by similarly freaked out screams of “NOT THAT” and “NOT THERE!” from all around sickbay, startled her so badly she nearly knocked over the whole tray of ingredients.

Looking up in alarm, she discovered to her utter horror, that the ticklers had stripped M’Benga of his pants and pulled down his and McCoy’s briefs to reveal the doctors’ already half-erect dicks, all that sadistic and relentless tickling surprisingly seeming to have actually turned them on.

The tickler-women were suddenly sporting two feathers each, probably produced from the same bag of tricks hidden in their garments that had held those tear-milking devices, and were just setting to work on the men’s inner thighs, slowly and deliberately trailing the tickly feathers upwards towards their real target and sending the doctors into a new dimension of ticklish hysteria.

One of the feathers was bigger, pointed, and stiff looking, while the other one was smaller and looked incredibly soft, curling at the edges and blowing around in the lightest breeze. Those feathers, while certainly posing no risk of real injury, were, of course, the perfect choice to inflict the most gruelling torture on their intended target areas. Deadly weapons, fit to tickle any man out of his mind.

Christine’s breath hitched at the sight, as she tried and failed to avert her eyes from her colleagues’ helplessly exposed and fiendishly abused privates. As a nurse, she knew exactly how sensitive men’s genitalia were. But as a woman, she also knew how horribly ticklish men were there. And even more so after an orgasm. A thought so terrifying, it didn’t bear contemplating.

All pandemonium suddenly broke loose on the bridge. An unbelievably new and ear-splitting level of noisy hilarity that caught Uhura totally off-guard and instantly made her step back out of the turbolift in alarm.

Only a moment ago, with Scotty’s help, she’d finally managed to open the doors and set the turbolift in motion, secretly enjoying the ongoing light tickles that the women kept dishing out at random intervals. In fact, she’d barely been able to conceal her amusement at the men’s complete but endearing helplessness to stop falling apart every time the ticklers’ diabolical fingers so much as grazed their skin. Or at their even more endearing embarrassment about it.

Her crew mates were all getting terribly flustered, humiliated by being so hopelessly responsive to the harrowing touches, mortified by having their acute ticklishness, and what’s more, their very worst spots, so publicly displayed and exploited. Most of them had tried all their lives to keep that kind of information from getting out, knowing exactly how vulnerable it would make them. And just the thought of everybody now being privy to their well-kept secret of where and how to exploit their crucifying weakness in the most devious way, was killing them.

While she’d been working on the lift, Uhura had been highly entertained by the way they’d tried so hard to have normal conversations with her and each other, despite being forced to giggle or cry out after every other word, sometimes even temporarily losing the power of speech altogether, suffering the utter indignity of being reduced to silent laughter in front of everyone, only too aware that this was inevitably giving away their absolute death spots.

Truthfully, Uhura had found listening to Scotty trying to give her serious technical advice through bouts of hysterical laughter, as all the sweet spots on his insanely ticklish back were randomly worked over, hilarious. But of course, she’d never admit that. Anymore than that an almost jealous thought of how powerful those women must feel to be able to completely devastate the men with something as childish, yet as debilitating as tickling, had briefly crossed her mind.

She’d also had a hard time keeping a straight face when she’d overheard Kirk asking his first officer, “Got any ideeeee-he-he-HE-HEEE-heas, SPAAACK?” the Vulcan’s name coming out as a desperate, shrieking cry for help, as the captain’s impossibly ticklish belly was suffering another diabolical attack.

And she’d actually had to turn away to hide her amusement, when she’d heard Spock’s desperate attempts at clearing his throat, snorting more than harrumphing, apparently hoping to answer in his usual calm way, but his voice still at least an octave too high, when he’d replied, “Sorry, Ji-hi-hi-him, I’m still compu-hu-hu-hu-ting all the fa-ha-HAAAAA-HAAAAAA-hacts,” then falling silent, as a short but ruthless, unspeakably torturous barrage of tickles was launched on the underside of his treacherous toes.

The smile had quickly vanished from Uhura’s face again, however, when Kirk had defeatedly whispered, “To think of all the things we could have died from out here, this is certainly the most undignified.”

Feeling rather ashamed of her earlier mirth, as she was reminded of how excruciating and humiliating this ordeal really was for her fellow officers, Uhura had stepped into the turbolift, waited for the captain to recover from the latest tickle assault on his painfully susceptible belly, and then tried to reassure him.

“No one’s going to die from this, Captain! I’m on my way to get help and end this now! And remember, it may seem unbearable, impossible to endure, but it’s only tickling after all!”

“You have no idea how torturous this is, U-hu-hu-hura, nor do you GAH-HA-HA-HA-HA! STA-HA-HA-HA-HAP! NO-NO-NO-HO-HO-HOO-HOO-HOOOO!”

The rest of what Kirk had wanted to say, visibly annoyed by her downplaying what for him clearly was the most atrocious, intolerable torture as “only tickling”, was lost in his – and everybody else’s – howling laughter, as the tickler-women apparently raised their devilish tickle techniques to the next level.

Bolting back out of the turbolift at the commotion, Uhura could only stand there and watch in horror, as the women pulled down her crew mates’ pants and briefs in one swift move, shamelessly exposing the mortified men’s dicks, and immediately setting the bridge officers off thrashing and howling like crazy just by softly tickling their balls with the perfectly shaped fingernails of one hand, while using two of their other hands to produce feathers from somewhere inside their garments.

Uhura had never thought of feathers as instruments of torture, but quickly stood corrected when the first touch of the pointy tips of the bigger, stiffer feathers to the men’s twitching cocks took their suffering audibly up another notch. Her poor friends were roaring with laughter now, and she could only imagine the ticklish agony of having the hundreds of tickly barbs running up and down their growing erections, teasing their sensitive heads, reaching into their slits and viciously circling their crowns.

Uhura knew from experience how sensitive men’s genitalia were, how ticklish to light touches. She’d even once used that knowledge to take revenge on a lover who’d cheated on her, by giving him a blowjob and then continuing to tickle his head with her tongue until he’d almost passed out, begging and shaking with helpless laughter. Yet, she’d never thought this could actually be the most ticklish part of a man’s body. But it quite obviously was.

Judging from the sheer agony on Kirk’s face as he convulsed in forced laughter, the way his feet flexed violently and his fingers kept splaying, then curling into fists, then splaying again, this might even be worse than his belly, and that was certainly saying something.

But the captain wasn’t the only one who seemed to have no idea how to survive this harrowing ordeal. Looking around, Uhura saw the same frantic expression on every face on the bridge, as her friends laughed themselves silly. She couldn't even tell if one was more ticklish on his genitals than the other. They all seemed to be suffering equally. And horrifically.

Their faces scrunched up in ticklish distress, the top tier Starfleet officers were fighting for breath through their helpless cackles, rapidly twisting and thrashing around as much as their restrained positions would allow, frenziedly bouncing up and down in their seats or furiously arching and bucking on the floor. And all that from little more than a single feather that barely touched them.

But the hellish combination of the gentlest fingernail tickling on their scrota and the maddening feathering of their shafts, crowns and heads, was certainly more than any man could take, no matter how strong or well trained. Especially, since the women had enough hands to easily make sure that the most sensitive areas were perfectly exposed at all times, the evil feather tips absolutely killing the men by paying special attention to their frenula.

After only a few minutes of ear-splitting screams and demented laughter, as the men suffered the most diabolical, agonising tickling yet, the bridge suddenly turned eerily quiet. Every single one of her wretched crew mates had fallen into silent laughter from the viciously harrowing torment of their deathly ticklish genitalia, the insufferable torture increasing once more, when the women had fiendishly added the soft feathers to their heinous assault, tickling behind the men’s testicles and all the way back to their buttholes.

Uhura really didn’t want to watch, but found it impossible to look away. Not that her friends would notice either way. They had their eyes squeezed tightly shut and were completely lost to the world, their whole energy going into somehow lasting through this tickle hell.

Having their erections deviously feathered and their scrota tickled with the most lightly spidering fingers had been unbearable. But by including the men’s excruciatingly ticklish perinea and ani into their tormenting touches and feathering, the tickler-women had truly sent the bridge officers over the edge.

Realising that her friends had finally reached the limit of what they could endure without losing their sanity, might even be actually tickled to death, Uhura frantically tried to kick her brain back into action and come up with an idea, any idea, to save them. And fast.

But only moments after she’d forced her eyes away from her soundlessly suffering, helplessly bucking and thrashing crewmates, thinking she’d seen it all now, the bridge was suddenly reverberating with lusty moans, and groans, and grunts, and all sorts of other noises expressing unbridled … pleasure?

Continued in:

All-Male Hilarity - Part 6: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-intense-non-con-sexual&p=4635656#post4635656

Disclaimer:
I own nothing of Star Trek

My other stories:

Ticklish!Kirk & Ticklish!McCoy:
Not a Word of This to Anyone! (Or: A Ticklish Spa Day)
Part 1: Pedicure http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-Ticklish-Spa-Day)-%96-Part-1-Pedicure-(ff-mm)
Part 2: Full Body Massage http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-Part-2-Massage-(ff-mm)&p=4632192#post4632192

Ticklish!McCoy:
A Ticklish Predicament (f/m) - Chapel's POV http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?317779-A-Ticklish-Predicament-Star-Trek-Fandom-(f-m)
A Ticklish Predicament (f/m) - McCoy's POV http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...redicament-Star-Trek-Fandom-(f-m)-McCoy-s-POV
A Shared Kink (Part 3 of "A Ticklish Predicament" f/m, sexual) - Chapel's POV http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...nt-Star-Trek-Fandom-(f-m)-Chapel-s-POV-sexual
How (Not) To Tickle Your Boyfriend (Part 4 of "A Ticklish Predicament" f/m, sexual) - McCoy's POV http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...cklish-Predicament-quot&p=4549250#post4549250

Ticklish!Spock:
Emotional Release (m/m) http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?318673-Emotional-Release-(m-m)

Last edited:
So glad you posted another chapter! This IS without a doubt one of thee best multiple-F/-multiple-m stories. Incredibly and deliciously HOT! Reached a great peak here that can only continue to get better, I believe! Thank you for sharing! I wonder what the tickler-women will do with the men's, uh, donations? :)

So glad you posted another chapter! This IS without a doubt one of thee best multiple-F/-multiple-m stories. Incredibly and deliciously HOT! Reached a great peak here that can only continue to get better, I believe! Thank you for sharing! I wonder what the tickler-women will do with the men's, uh, donations? :)

OMG, thank you so much @scottirish! I'm so glad you like where this is going ;) I'm really having a lot of fun writing this. (Even though, like everyone else, I rarely get a moment to myself these days thanks to this blasted pandemic.) But at least I finished this chapter on a more "pleasant" note, so I don't have to feel bad about leaving those pour fellas like that. In fact, they're probably hoping I'll take my sweet time with the next chapter, so they can enjoy a little real fun in the meantime. :D

I just wanted to say...WOW! :blush: Feel kinda evil but, I really enjoyed this series. TY for writing it. :evileye:

-sgg

I just wanted to say...WOW! :blush: Feel kinda evil but, I really enjoyed this series. TY for writing it. :evileye:

-sgg

OMG @subgthgrrl2, you totally made my day! Thank you so much!!! :jumpupanddown: :bubbleheart: I know, this is a cruel series, and getting more evil by the chapter... but what can I do? It's so much fun to write! :devil: :angel: I'm halfway through with chapter 11, but I just can't seem to find the time to actually finish it... :cry1: Still on it, though! :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back