• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Down Under- A Trip Gone Wrong

Q_0

TMF Expert
It was a hot day in Oodnadatta, Australia as three young people drove in their convertible.

They had come on a holiday from California, Los Angeles and this was their first day. They were excited to see the sights.

Driving was Kate, a 19 year old brunette wearing a white tank top and skirt. She was pretty and had brown eyes. She was the one that planned the trip and seemed to be the brains of the three.

Beside her was Jessica, the youngest of the 3 at 18. She was Extremely beautiful, to the point it was difficult to keep your jaw from dropping just from looking at her. with the stereotypical California girl style: the long curly blonde hair flowing down her shoulders and back, smooth tanned skin and big pretty blue eyes. She was wearing a pink crop top that showed off her midriff, denim shorts and white sneakers.

In the back was Sam, Kate's 18 year old brother who had a major crush on Jessica, though he tried his best to hide it it was obvious to all but the ditzy blonde. He had short dark hair and wore a red shirt and jeans.

""Here, how about this place?" asked Kate, pointing to a roadhouse restaurant.

"Sure okay, then we're like seeing the opera house and stuff right?" asked the blonde.

"Jessica, that's in sydney. We came to see the nature remember?" said Kate somewhat impatiently.

"Oh! Omigod the koala are so cute!" said Jessica as her hands went together and rested her head against them dreamily.

"Yeah they're really cool!" said Sam somewhat awkwardly.

Kate parked the car and the trio left their convertible to walk to the roadhouse. Sam was the furthest behind and heard a faint rustling noise in a bush, and as Sam turned to see what it was he couldn't see anything.

"Calm down Sammie" laughed Kate. "This is only your first day out of cali, chill out."

Sam hated being called Sammie and blushed. "Yeah I know..."

The trio turned their heads back to the roadhouse.

"Maybe it was a koa-Ahh!" yelped Jessica. Before she could finish saying "Koala" a cloth soaked with chloroform was placed on her face and she quickly passed out. The same had happened to the other two.

Sam awoke to find his arms and legs in a spreadeagle position, tied to a wall in an old shack. On his left was Kate, and on his right was Jessica. Both were tied in the same way.

Kate opened here eyes. "Wha... What's going on!?" demanded Kate in both anger and fear.

The door to the shack opened and in came three men. One was visibly older, in his 40s. He was balding and overweight, with a white tank top top and jeans, and looked very greasy. He smiled, revealing his tooth gap.

"Looks like they're awake boys!" said the man gleefully.

"Haha look they look so scared!" said the man to his left. He was much younger, about 20. He had short black hair, one earring on one of his ears and wore a black t shirt.

"Hahaha!" laughed the one to his right which went highpitched like a voice crack. He was the youngest at 18, and was the greasiest of the three. His skin was paper white and his skin was covered in many dark freckles, with a large mole near his lip. He had curly red hair and was wearing a gray tank top and orange shorts with sandals.

"What do you want!" demanded Kate.

"We just thought me and my sons would give ya a good tickle!" said the middle aged man.

Kate had assumed she has misheard him or he had meant something else, but had no idea what to say. Neither did Sam as his heart began speeding up.

Jessica opened her eyes. "Huh...?" she said, looking at her arms and legs tied to the shabby shack wall.

"Jessica don't panic, we'll be okay!" said Kate.

Jessica had realized they had been kidnapped. Why, she didn't know.

"M-My dad's got lots of money! " said Jessica, visible panic in her pretty blue eyes.

"Life's not all about money love!" said the middle aged man as he walked over to kate, bent down and took off one of kates high heels to reveal her foot.

Kate had realized the unfortunate truth - they really did mean to tickle them.

He dragged one finger from her toes to her sole. Kate yelped and tried to pull her foot away but was only able to have them squirm.

He wriggled his fingers under her foot and she burst into laughter "Ahahahaha!" laughed Kate as the other two boys approached the other captives.

The dark haired boy pulled up Sam's shirt revealing his stomach and began scribbling his fingers over them, making Sam laugh like crazy.

While this was happening the middle aged man moved from Kates feet to her underarms, wiggling his chubby fingers over them as Kate thrashed around, her underarms being even more ticklish than her feet.

Meanwhile Jessica's exposed tummy was being played with in full, the freckled boy's pale fingers digging in deep into the tanned midriff and kneading as if her belly was pizza dough. The poor blonde would bounce and squeal with every squeeze.

"EEP! EEheheheh! Stohoho-EEE!"

Sam wasn't doing great either as the dark haired man dug into his ribs and continued with his stomach as he thrashed around.

The middle aged man continued with Kate's underarms. "My boys would be great bakers aye look at them go!" Poor kate could only continue to laugh as her underarms were still under a tickle assault.

The boys laughed as they continued tickling, but it was the pale freckled boys kneading that was more impressive as Jessica's belly, while flat, was soft enough to be squeezed into different shapes and appearances with very little resistance, her belly button opening and closing often because of this. She began begging for mercy, which was hard to do through her girlish laughter and squeals but the aussie lad ignored her and continued, showing no mercy.

The middle aged man went back to Kates feet and rubbed inbetween her toes and Kate could hardly take anymore.

The dark haired man would switch between light and heavier tickles on Sam's stomach as he tried his best to bear it.

The pale boy left Jessica's tummy for a moment, but Jessica could only enjoy a less than 5 second break as he poked his finger in her belly button. The blonde let out a girlish yelp and bounced. Jessica looked down at the still finger. "Omigosh wait please!" but her plea was ignored as the finger began swirling around inside. Jessica laughed hysterically as she thrashed around.

After about 30 more seconds of constant tickling, Jessica fainted. Not that long after, Sam fainted. Kate fainted last, but didn't last much longer than the two.

Later on, there would be released videos of them being tickled, titled things like "Ticklish Kate in the ouback" or "California blonde's ticklish tummy in aussie" and people would argue whether they really were non-consensual as advertised or not. Though unfortunately, especially for the young travels, it was true.

Tough to get a comment on here. I went for something different this time, since anyone who knows me knows me as the "guy who is obsessed with old ladies tickling girls" so I wrote this differently to not be too predictable. Old ladies doing it is still my favorite, though.

This story is a lil on the dark side for me though.

Last edited:
Awesome story...wish there was more tickling of the girls...loved the outfits they were in....

Thanks! Did you have a favorite part?

Yeah, I'm actually straight and only tickle girls, I just put a guy in it since it was unusual to have a guy tickled at the same time. Some guys who are switches might like being tickled while watching a girl be tickled while they are, so that they can imagine what they're feeling if you know what I mean.

Thought the ending was kind of a downer so if someone wants to they can imagine an alternate ending where they escape afterwards, kick the guys asses and the dudes are arrested.

Well the girls outfits were a big part of the pleasure of reading it for sure....I'm a short shorts and sleeveless/strapless top lover myself

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back