• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[CROWDFUNDING] The Tickler of Notre Dame

kingmaker

4th Level Red Feather
Hey there,

I will only make this big project if some people are interested to co-fund it.
It's a bit Crazy, but I think only a french studio can achieve this :)

The Tickler of Notre Dame

fashion-and-myths0292.jpg

We all like the old times of fetish movies, well it will cost a little to make but not that much :)

We have Jess who will be staring as Esmeralda.
Depending on funding, we can add other models and flesh out the story.

Location : We will shoot at Notre Dame (I told you this story is for a Parisian studio )

The plot :

Esmeralda is a Gipsy living near Notre Dame in Paris, but the judge Claude Frollo who started an anti Gipsy crusade fell in love with her.
As Esmeralda fell in love with another one, she will love Frollo back or Die.

Features :

We can have Jess sing she is very talented. She can cover the song from the Disney movie.

We also can bring other models (as ticklers, other gypsys, love interest .. )
Think Mary, Calixte, Alexx
She will be tortured in the stocks in positings she never did, in costume :)

Why I need the community ?
Jess never came back since 2019, that's because she moved to the south of France, but I am paying her train trip.

The money is for :
- Train ticket
- Costume
- Jess (possibly other models too)

So anyway, if some people are interested, you can tell me here and we'll figure this out :)

I forgot to say (but it goes without saying) that the people who support this project will get the clip before and bonuses

super cute laughter make your voice come right so pretty i say your gonna get free concert dont forget those tooties.

That's one hell of an undertaking... Will Notre Dame even give you a permit to film on the premises?

That's one hell of an undertaking... Will Notre Dame even give you a permit to film on the premises?

No problem to film in front, I won't go inside. (and I won't even film the whole building since there is a big scafoldiing on it :( )

As I live in a medieval town nearby I'll probably mix the two locations, because there is always a lot of tourists )

Also to be clear the tickling scenes will not be filmed in front of the cathedral lol, it's going to be some situation scenes (+ pictures)

Would be a shame to make this movie and not go on location

Sounds like a very interesting and fun project! Very ambitious! :) I could definitely help to pitch in, as long as others do the same.

I would be interested, depending on how much we're being asked to contribute and if I would be refunded if it didn't work out.

There would be no rugpull of course.

I'll make a tiered system, so that anyone can participate and the ones with more ressources can also go in and be well rewarded.
(think customs, added scenes, jess's socks)

I'm just making sure more people are in, and when Jess is 100% sure we'll go

I'm extra careful these days with models ...

She looks great in that picture, I really think it would be beautiful if it works out!

Jess is absolutely beautiful !

If you plan to make a goat lick her feet... I'm IN !!!

I've always dream to watch Esmeralda beeing tortured by her own goat !

Ah, good, gotcha. You're smarter than you look. I think that'll make for a really cool video, using these great locations!

Jess is absolutely beautiful !

If you plan to make a goat lick her feet... I'm IN !!!

I've always dream to watch Esmeralda beeing tortured by her own goat !

I could only have human goats haha

Ah, good, gotcha. You're smarter than you look. I think that'll make for a really cool video, using these great locations!
Lol uh well thank you :D

i'm in if it will be a man tickling her. if it is to be f/f i am not interested.

steve

The plan is a 1h30 movie with multiple scenes, there is few chances you like them all but we'll make enough for everyone

The plan is a 1h30 movie with multiple scenes, there is few chances you like them all but we'll make enough for everyone

I kinda wish I lived in France, I'd offer to help with the movie (being a filmmaker)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back