• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Cuckold Stories (Partners Tickled by Someone Else) Thread

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
I'd like to propose a thread where we can share stories of a particular theme, all in one place: the tickling cuckold thread, which has been discussed in various posts, including most recently here. Here is a place where we can share stories of partners being tickled by other people in front of us or while we're in a relationship with them.

I'm suggesting these two criteria because while another favorite theme of mine is hearing stories of a partner's past tickling experiences from before we were together—which is definitely related to this so-called "tickling cuckold" phenomena—this type of incident is different enough because it didn't happen while in the relationship with the person.

It seems like a key component of this theme for people is some mix of jealousy and excitement, both hating and loving that the partner is being tickled by someone else. I'm not even totally convinced, at least for me, that this phenomenon is truly about being a "cuckold" per se, because for me it's not really about being humiliated, which seems to be a major component of the cuck thing. But to attempt to keep it centered around this theme, knowing someone else has tickled—or perhaps even more intense, seeing someone else tickle—your partner while you feel like *you and you alone* are the one who should get to tickle them will be the two main types of story here.

So, TLDR: in this thread, share true stories of times you witnessed someone else tickle your partner or they told you about an incident that occurred while you two were together.

Certainly feel free to include stories of exes; it's my intention to share chronologically all the times I've experienced this phenomenon, as a way of exploring and sharing the way my interest in it developed and intensified over time.

Also, feel free to copy and paste previous posts (if that kind of thing is permissible and not considered duplicating posts) so that we can read them in this context—or post in this thread with a link to the previous post.

I'm going to begin with a story that actually breaks my own rule, because we had just broken up, but it was so soon afterward that I basically felt like I was still in the relationship. My heart was, for sure, which made hearing this story pretty much 99% awful at the time, but in hindsight, it's also kind of wildly hot and amazing.

Whitney and I had dated for just a few months—she was 6'0" tall, thin, athletic, with light brown hair and green eyes—truly beautiful. She was my first girlfriend and I was still extremely self-conscious about being into tickling and feet, so I was very careful not to overdo it, and basically barely tickled her at all while we were together, except for a few pokes to the sides, squeezes of the knees, or gentle strokes on her sock-protected soles. She'd react a little, but nothing extravagant, and I really couldn't tell how ticklish she was. I certainly would have loved to just pin her down and tickle torture her, but for some reason I never had the courage to. She certainly would have had absolutely no idea I was into tickling or feet.

We attempted to be friends after breaking up and continued talking on the phone regularly. A week or two into our post-breakup friendship, she told me that earlier that afternoon, she'd been hanging out with two male friends—acquaintances of mine—and that they'd started tickling her feet. Her description of what happened is straight out of some kind of tickling cuckold fiction I might concoct nowadays: "It was so awful—Taj held my legs down and Sean tickled my feet and they just wouldn't stop. I was laughing SO hard, begging them to stop, screaming, and they just kept doing it. It was the worst tickling I've ever experienced." (This from someone with a fairly sadistic older brother)

I was so shocked I could barely speak—just the fact that she was recounting this to me was beyond belief, not to mention the agony of knowing these guys had gotten to do what I never had. Not only that, I'd had the impression she might not even be that ticklish and barely ever tickled her feet at all. I protested, "But your feet aren't even that ticklish...."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" she retorted, as if what I'd said was so wrong it was insulting. "My feet are CRAZY ticklish. It's awful!!!"

Perhaps it's a classic tickling cuckold situation—I was devastatingly jealous when I heard about it, and yet now in hindsight it's incredibly hot to me.

The good news is that as our friendship continued, I got to tickle her feet a LOT, and it was true—they were extraordinarily ticklish and her reactions were truly desperate and hysterical.

That is an easy one, A while ago I posted a true story about what happened last year during the worldwide lockdown. Quarantine a true story M/f & M/F

I shall repost part of it here:

This all really happened and took place before and during last years dreaded Quarantine.

The irony is that I actually started writing a fictional story about the visiting nephew tickling my girlfriend. A wouldn't that be an interesting turn of events if he found out how ticklish she was thought.

I orginally posted this story with my tickling in as well, but since this is a tickled by someone else thread....

Part 1, He knows I am ticklish!

A couple of months ago last year in March pre-lockdown, I got together again with my gf who I call Xu.
Sigh asian, slightly older, long dark silky hair, 5ft something, size 4 cute feet with quite long toes, sparkling eyes, she's adorable.
She also this really adorable what I call asian laugh. She does giggle or chuckle from time to time, but when she really laughs it's not a "hahaha", it's this "huhuhuhuhuhuhuh". I could listen to that all day.
Anyway I digress,
I was aware of the fact that her younger nephew was currently staying with her for a couple of months, I did wonder if any tickling would occur because you know.. family.

As I understood at the time none had occurred. Hmm that was weird considering she did seem to be trying to wind him up at times..
I saw her once poking his face and teasing him about something, did he react? Even try poking her back. Nope..

On the day we met up however it seems that had now changed...

We were sat down on our hotel bed having just checked in and suddenly Xu excitedly said "He tickled me the other day. "What?" I said surprised?
Did I just hear what I think I did? My very ticklish girlfriend is now known to be ticklish and this tickler who has now found this out, is staying with her for a few months? Hmm this could get interesting. Did he find out about your feet, under your arms.....
My mind started wondering and that same fluttery anxious feeling in my stomach appeared again, the same feeling as to when my first girlfriend was being tickled by her best friend.

Hmm my mind recalls, now she said this I do remember when I first met her family, the same said person kept trying to poke her sides once or twice, but to no avail. I guess he hadn't figured out the method.... until now.

"He tickled me" she said again bringing me back to reality, " I didn't think he even knew I was tickly, she said in a surprised tone.
"How did he find out I asked?, where did he tickle you?"
"He told me my sides were fat and grabbed at them." (She refers to this as a pinching)
The best way to describe it is when you put your hands on someones sides and dig in slightly.
"Ohh really I said like this? Then I gave her sides a tickle causing her to giggle and fall backwards. "Yes" she said.

We were together for a few days and as usual I tickled her every day. ;)
Little did I know however that the tickling at home would be continuing upon her return, her ticklishness had been discovered now and this tickler was not going to stop tickling her....

Part 2 The tickling attacks at home continue!

After returning home she hadn't said anything about being tickle attacked, so I assumed it calmed down..
Nope, seems like he couldn't resist, Aunty was ticklish and this was going to continue.

A few days after her return I was messaging her one morning and casually said; albeit with my heart beating fast and stomach fluttering slightly:

"Are you still getting tickled?"

"Still" she replied.

"Just the sides or did he find anywhere else?" I then asked

"No just my fat sides" she said.

"Ah I said, does he pin you down like I do?" "No she said only you do that."

"Does he tickle you every time he sees you?" I said

"No not everytime."

My stomach was still fluttering at this point, I couldn't believe it.
It wasn't spoken of again for the rest of the day and I couldn't very well talk about it over the phone when he was around.

However another two days later it became apparent it was getting worse..
I called her on that morning, her beautiful face beaming at me when she answered. She was alone again and after having our boyfriend and girlfriend chat, I asked about it again.
I believe I said something like, "so are you still under attack?"

"Yes she said sitting upright, just yesterday he sat there at the table like a robot on his phone and Laptop, I asked him to do something and he kept tickling my sides every time I did. Looking at me wiggling his fingers like this" she then demonstrated wiggling her fingers like a claw. "This is is like a horror film" she said to him.
He did however relent and do as he was told eventually.
"Not as bad as me then I casually stated." "No she said, this is just him trying to get out of chores."

I spoke to the said tickling nephew a couple days after this, when she had gone to work and commented on it. "I heard you found found Xu' ticklish fat sides. He messaged back "Nah, most spots are so ticklish to her.��
little did I know that what he was actually saying was, her sides were very ticklish and he wasn't aware of anywhere else...yet[/B]

I even sent her a message to tease her saying, "watch out he knows how ticklish you are"..
I think the only response was "ok."
lol.

Even though I did call her every day, no tickling ever occurred when I was on the phone with her when he was around, it was only ever spoken about in messages.
However a day or so after the conversation above, I was on the phone to her trying to talk about something important. She kept looking across at the room grinning, clearly keeping an eye on him. She asked him to do something and I can tell he said something cheeky back. So she said something else with a grin, her eyes looked towards him again as he was clearly near or walking towards her and then she flinched slightly, moved backwards, and mouthed no...
This wasn't a tickle but it was definately a tickle threat, from him wiggling his fingers near her.
Her reaction was exactly the same when I have tickled her gently in the past.

A couple of days later I messaged her "Did you get tickled today?"
"Yes" came the reply.
"Was it as bad as before?" I replied
"No, I made fun of him about something and he retaliated by tickling my sides and told me to go to sleep."

A few days later he would end up chasing her with something very dangerous, I won't go in to it but the point is her words to him were, "you can tickle me but nothing else."
I said to her, "you do realise that you have now given your nephew permission to tickle you."
And you can bet he did!
You see it was also at this point that the country shut down and both of them were stuck together at home.

A couple days after he started trying to tickle pinch her sides again as usual and she said "no don't you dare!" He continued of course to try and grab at her sides and she tried to run away. But he managed to tickle her sides until she fell over, then to add a new element to this when she fell over, he kept tickling her neck, which was "really tickly" in her words. So that was now two of her tickle spots under attack..

Now by this point I couldn't help but think about how vulnerable and exposed her barefeet usually are, yet the tickling nephew had not thought to try her always exposed feet. I decided to tease her in the morning with some messages. First I said, "I am surprised he has not tried tickling your feet yet, I usually find them too distracting, I have a hard time not tickling them." Then later I sent to her "I am going to tickle your feet, has he still not tried yet?" "No" she replied. "Too bad I said back, because you have verrrrrry ticklish feet."
This was also the day that the tickler nephew would find that out.

You see.. I would end up speaking to the tickling nephew later on that day and casually dropped in:
"Are you still tickling Xu?"
His response, "It serves as a punishment if she distracts me while writing my essay, however she got strangely addicted to being tickled. It's kinda disturbing that she distracts me all the time, like wtf is wrong with you.."

But it wasn't exactly like that. You see like a spoilt boy he liked to stare at his laptop most of the time and not really do much to help out.
She would tell me that if he was busy on his laptop, any time she called his name to ask him something and or just ask him to do something, she would be tickle attacked. Sometimes she said she couldn't even be bothered to talk to him, knowing what would happen. Although sometimes he would also just tickle attack her for no reason.

I wouldn't say she was addicted to being tickled at all, I think she just had to keep being an Aunt and ask him if he wants dinner yet, take the bins out etc. He reacted to that by tickling her and since she was being a nag, it came across to him as Ohh so you like being tickled do you Xu?

During this conversation with the nephew however, this time I would message back to him,Lol really... I am always tickling her so it might be my fault lol.
Where have you been tickling her? Her feet are quite ticklish ��
Uncle Wesker's tip.

He never did reply to that comment about her feet so I had no idea if he had even read it, let alone noted it and just as before I assumed that nothing would actually come of this, however I would later find out that it did.

It seems that he noted what I said and wanted to see just how ticklish these feet were..

Part 3 Her feet are ticklish!

You see.. when the nephews visit had finally concluded,
Xu said to me on the phone the night after completely out of the blue, "What did you and him talk about?" Her tone was quite intrigued.
"Why" I asked?!" not thinking anything of this.

"My feet?"
Wait a minute my head thought, what does she mean her feet?

"Why are you asking me this?" I said, of course also thinking is there something she hasn't been telling me now..

Yes there was!

It turns out he did note what I said!
"He kept tickling my feet she said, he would say tickle your feet and tickle tickle tickle, Uncle Wesker's tip", she also wiggled her fingers to demonstrate how he had tickled her feet.
I couldn't believe it!

Now bear in mind up until this point I was under the impression tickling attacks had ceased. She hadn't mentioned any and if I asked she would always say no. It would seem that that wasn't actually the case after all..

I messaged her again later in the day and said, "was it just the one day he tickled your feet or more than once?
My stomach again fluttered and my phone flashed with a reply...
"More than once".

Ok now I had to know...
So I asked for a more thorough detail of what had been going on.

She messaged back: "He tickled my stomach fat and I fell over on my bed, he saw my feet and said "Oooh feet" and started to tickle my feet.
"But that wasn't the only time?"
"Did this happen for a few weeks, or longer lol?"
"A few weeks."

I sent back, "ooh a couple times a day or once a day?"
"Maybe once a week"
"Was it long foot tickles or just brief?"
"Just brief."
"Did he tickle the whole foot or just scratch the soles?"
"Just scratched my soles."

My stomach fluttering again...

"Did he ever tickle your feet when you were sat down with your feet exposed?
Or would he just chase you, pinch you until you fell over and then do it?"
"Or both?"
"Chase me until I fell over."

"When you did fall over and knew what was coming, did you try hiding your feet?"
"Yes under the duvet"
"Did that deter him or did he just put his hands under it?"
"He didn't tickle me any more when I covered my feet with the duvet".
"Aww I see so, he would tickle your feet until you hid them?
"Yes"

"So to summarise you would run for your bed when he started tickling your sides, when you made it to the bed he would then go straight for your feet and manage to scratch your soles a few times until you pulled them under your duvet?"
"Yes"

I guess the nephew learned like I did that once you tickle Xu's feet, you want to do it again lol.

Another thing she told me was that once or twice when he was tickling her feet, her feet were wet from sweating, so he would tickle her feet and then after noticing his hands were wet, would notice and go "ugh", and rub the sweat off his hands lol. It still didn't stop him from doing it though...

It was not long after these few weeks that it finally stopped though, One day he pinched her sides a bit too hard and it started hurting and from what I was told, the tickling was a bit rough. So at this point she said to stop it now because you are hurting me. That seemed to stop any further tickling completely.

I would later find out when getting the chance to finally visit my girl that, I was not the only one to tickle her feet and make a chchch noise. One morning she was sat next to me and I grabbed her foot and tickled her soles like I had before saying chchch.

As I learnt at our last meeting, doing this has a super ticklish effect on her so she naturally started giggling and pulled her foot away and said, "He kept doing that too."

"What, I said this?" Then I tickled her foot again making the same noise. "Yes" she said.

I don't know if it was only just the feet or tickling her in general,
but he definately tickled her feet that way or she would not of mentioned it.
When she told me that though, it did make me wonder if there was perhaps a bit more foot tickling occurring than I was told. There were definately more unmentioned tickle attacks, as I did ask Xu one day and she couldn't remember specifically. Remember she also said maybe once a week, so likely there was more foot tickling going on.
I know once I tickle her exposed feet I want to do it again and she has this habit of leaving her bare feet exposed a lot, especially when sat on the floor or a chair, so maybe apart from the bed attacks he too could not resist giving her exposed vulnerable soles a few scratches.. Maybe one day I will post an extended story of that if I find out it occurred lol.

When he flew back and landed I did have a brief chat and I did try to ask about it in more detail, he mentioned his Aunt and I said "yes lol she said you kept trying to tickle her feet lol."
Typically I never did get a reply about it.

Suffice to say this is a true experience I will never forget!

Last edited:
Thanks for starting this thread. I have a story for you.

First, a little background. I had a long relationship with someone I met at the office. She was extremely ticklish and happily indulged my foot fetish and tickling fetish for many years. Early on in our relationship, I had mentioned that one of my fantasies was to see her tickled by at least one of her female friends. One of our mutual friends, Michelle, had a tendency to give her little tickles from time to time. So I would often bring her name up as we were making love. I’d have her say things like “Stop it Michelle!” “Michelle stop” and so forth.

We had been dating for almost four years when one day I get a WhatsApp message from her …

Her: Just had an interesting chat with Michelle about us. She knows about the tickling.
Me: What did she say?
Her: It's not a bad thing at all. 😊
Me: How did tickling come up specifically? 😊
Her: After I explained how refreshing it is and why you like it, she said there's nothing wrong with that. I said it wasn't one for those weird fetishes and this can actually be fun.
Her: I also said that we have mentioned her name when it came to someone tickling me. She started laughing.
Me: Wow. Can't believe you told her that.
Her: Then I mentioned the incident at the BBQ where you remembered her tickling me to get past me. She said "hey, I just did that to you the other day. Don't tell him."
Me: I may get my wish yet. 😊

Later on in the chat, she tells me this …

Her: So how are you feeling now?
Me: Good. Just emailed our chat history
Her: I suppose it is a good thing that I can surprise you with what I do from time to time.
Me: Now I really want her to tickle you. 😈
Her: I knew you were going to feel this way. 😳
Me: I've been thinking "you realize the likelihood of her coming after you has increased a hundred fold" 😊
Her: I know that too.
Me: That's why I'm surprised by you. 😊
Me: And why I got that flutter in my heart. 🥰
Her: I told her I was extremely ticklish and that's why it is easy for you to make me lose myself. Maybe I should have kept that to myself. 😳
Her: I'm putting myself out there for you. 😳

So now the stage is set for what happened a few months later. Her best friend got married in Vegas and had a reception after she returned. I had had a falling out with this friend so I wasn’t invited to the wedding. After putting my daughter to bed for the night, we had been chatting from time to time about what was happening at the wedding. Then it happened …

Her: Michelle just walked by and tickled my side. Then gave me a big smile. 😳
Me: A long tickle? 😊
Her: Not long. As she was passing by. I was on the dance floor.
Me: What she usually does?
Her: Longer and more pressure.
Me: Hmm ... 😊
Her: She gave me a knowing look
Me: Glad to see her do it again.
Me: How did you react?
Her: I jumped and laughed.
Her: Michelle just walked by again while I was sitting and tried to tickle me but I avoided it. 😳
Her: She just left and came by to say goodbye. She tickled me a third time. I went after her and she near attacked me but quick because people were there. I think people are wondering what we're up to.
Me: She near attached you? Explain.
Her: When she was leaving, she tried to tickle me on purpose. Her husband was there saying goodbye to everyone.
Her: She was standing and I was sitting.
Her: I reached out and poked her on the side. Then she came after me like I shouldn't have done that.
Me: Both hands?
Her: I had my arms in defensive mode. 😜
Her: That last time was both hands.
Me: Tell me more about how she came after you like you shouldn't have done that.
Her: Not quite lunging at me but she had to bend down a little to get to me.
Me: So she comes to say goodbye. She reaches down with one hand and tickles you. Then you poke her. Now she bends down and tickles with both hands. You couldn't get out of your seat
Me: Did I describe it accurately? 😊
Her: Yes.
Me: How did you feel when she did it the first time? What did you feel when she gave you the "knowing look"? How would you describe that look?
Her: Like any other time that she did it. Surprise tickle.
Her: The knowing look was like she knew a secret and was using it.
Me: Compare what she usually does to what she did on the dance floor. How much longer was it? Describe the difference in the pressure she applied. Things like that. 😊
Her: It was a definite tickle with all fingers and it lasted longer than what she usually does. It was on my left side as she walked past me.
Her: There was more pressure on the fingers. But she kept walking so it wasn't like she was standing there and kept going at it.
Me: How did you manage to avoid the second tickle?
Her: I saw her coming at me
Me: How long was the third tickle?
Her: Short. Sort of hard when they were in front of so many people saying goodbye. Don't know what others saw or thought.
Her: Even though I tried to protect my sides, she came at me and tried to find a way around my arms.
Me: So it was longer than the first one.
Her: No.
Her: She tried twice on the third one but it wasn't longer because I knew she was trying to tickle me.
Her: The first one was longer because I was caught off guard.

That was the gist of what happened. Loved hearing about it even thought it didn’t last very long. Hope others enjoy it as much as I did.

Wow, sounds similar to mine. It always makes your heart beat fast doesn't it when they tell you it happened.

There is something extra ticklish about Asian girls. :)

Wow, sounds similar to mine. It always makes your heart beat fast doesn't it when they tell you it happened.

Right or when you see it happening and you don’t expect. Like me when I went to pick up my girlfriend at the time in college after her dorm hall meeting. I walked in to her dorm hall living are where they had the meeting and heard her laughing hard before I could se her. She was seated in a couch chair. One guy had her harms held behind her back. One guy held her ankles in an arm lock. The last guy was ferociously tickling her bare feet. I have the story I’ll post later.

I have another one as well.

My first Gf KT as she was known, a beautiful slim blonde girl with Green eyes.
Her best friend was always tickling her and it was she in fact that told me of my new girlfriend's ticklishness.

One evening we were talking on the phone whilst she was travelling home on the train with her tickling friend and she kept giggling every so often.
I think she tried to tickle back because I remember being cut off to the sound of struggling and Kt laughing.

I kept trying to txt her and received no reply, eventually KT replied and said sorry for not txting me back sooner, her friend had been tickling her.
I remember for years I kept that Txt message saved lol.

Kt later called me again at her friends house.

Her friend was singing loudly in the background and Kt sounded normal, but also like something was distracting her. Suddenly she kept giggling in between sentences. I thought nothing of it, but then it happened again and all she did was giggle and was unable to talk properly. Her friend realising this seemed to stop the tickling and Kt began talking normally again.

At this point her friend briefly spoke to me and the giggling completely stopped, as did the singing which was actually in a tickle teasing way. ;)
Her friend also told me that she was tickling KT.
I later found out it was just the sides. "She had socks on so I didn't try her feet" she actually said to me lol.

After she went again the giggling began every so often, as did the singing. Now by this point I wanted to conclude the call so I said goodnight to my girlfriend, as she said goodnight back to me she burst out giggling again and the phone went dead. Suffice to say I couldn't sleep right away. ;)

Last edited:
When my wife and I were dating, we would answer ads in Leg Show and have met with other couples. The first time we had someone involved in our tickling play was when we went to the NY Ren Fair. We had been speaking to a couple that had a booth there with medieval stocks as "punishment". His GF was in the stocks and my wie and I sat back watching as my wife was a bit nervous about taking part of any tickling in a public venue. After watching his GF get it, my wife agreed to step up and let them know were were there. As we did this, he said,"Great, why don't you get in the stocks next to his GF". He turned to the audience, which was about fifteen people, and announced that there was a victim that needed to be punished for thievery. So my wife took her sneakers and socks off and placed her pretty feet into the stocks. I stepped back to watch the show. First he tortured her and she went crazy. He then asked if anyone else would like a crack. A line formed. Men, women and children lined up. As I watched this, one by one, sometimes two people, would step up, scratch her soles with their fingers, then pick up an instrument laying on the table...She went NUTS!! Couldn't stop them, they each spent about a minute or two torturing her feet. She was beet red and sweaty. Her toes were tied off to the stocks so there wasn't much movement. I just sat and watched total strangers torture my wife's feet, it was heaven. I wish I filmed it. But this was before cell phones so I would have had to been holding a video camera to filmm this and we didn't think to bring it...Stupid!!wife ren fair victim1.jpgwife renfair victim 2.jpgwife renfair victim3.jpg

When my ex-wife Jessica and I first met, she was working as a stylist in a full service salon/spa not far from her home. Whenever they weren't busy with clients, they could help themselves to whatever services they wanted: massages, manicures, pedicures, whatever. The owner was cool with it as long as there were no customers waiting. Now, Jessica discovered my foot and tickle fetish very early in our relationship, and told me this story.
Her best friend at the time was a coworker named Sara. The day of our first date, Sara insisted on getting Jessica all dolled up for the big night. They gave her a facial, did her nails, and then they got her in the pedicure chair. Jessica told me that once the pumice hit her soles, instant torture. Sara and her other coworkers were stunned with her reaction. They couldn't believe how ticklish she was. She went on to tell me that the girls all took turns scrubbing and tickling her feet until they were sure that they were absolutely perfect! Now, granted, I wasn't there to witness this incident( I hadn't even met Jessica until later that night), but she told me this right after we discussed my foot fetish, so I'm inclined to believe it.

When my wife and I were dating, we would answer ads in Leg Show and have met with other couples. The first time we had someone involved in our tickling play was when we went to the NY Ren Fair. We had been speaking to a couple that had a booth there with medieval stocks as "punishment". His GF was in the stocks and my wie and I sat back watching as my wife was a bit nervous about taking part of any tickling in a public venue. After watching his GF get it, my wife agreed to step up and let them know were were there. As we did this, he said,"Great, why don't you get in the stocks next to his GF". He turned to the audience, which was about fifteen people, and announced that there was a victim that needed to be punished for thievery. So my wife took her sneakers and socks off and placed her pretty feet into the stocks. I stepped back to watch the show. First he tortured her and she went crazy. He then asked if anyone else would like a crack. A line formed. Men, women and children lined up. As I watched this, one by one, sometimes two people, would step up, scratch her soles with their fingers, then pick up an instrument laying on the table...She went NUTS!! Couldn't stop them, they each spent about a minute or two torturing her feet. She was beet red and sweaty. Her toes were tied off to the stocks so there wasn't much movement. I just sat and watched total strangers torture my wife's feet, it was heaven. I wish I filmed it. But this was before cell phones so I would have had to been holding a video camera to filmm this and we didn't think to bring it...Stupid!!View attachment 649000View attachment 649001View attachment 649002

Wow! That’s amazing! Just wow.

We have a local Renaissance Faire but all they have is a cheesy oversized pillory. I always tell my wife that I’m flying her to Italy. The only bad part is I am taking her to Cannelli!

That is an easy one, A while ago I posted a true story about what happened last year during the worldwide lockdown. Quarantine a true story M/f & M/F

I shall repost part of it here:

This all really happened and took place before and during last years dreaded Quarantine.

The irony is that I actually started writing a fictional story about the visiting nephew tickling my girlfriend. A wouldn't that be an interesting turn of events if he found out how ticklish she was thought.

I orginally posted this story with my tickling in as well, but since this is a tickled by someone else thread....

Part 1, He knows I am ticklish!

A couple of months ago last year in March pre-lockdown, I got together again with my gf who I call Xu.
Sigh asian, slightly older, long dark silky hair, 5ft something, size 4 cute feet with quite long toes, sparkling eyes, she's adorable.
She also this really adorable what I call asian laugh. She does giggle or chuckle from time to time, but when she really laughs it's not a "hahaha", it's this "huhuhuhuhuhuhuh". I could listen to that all day.
Anyway I digress,
I was aware of the fact that her younger nephew was currently staying with her for a couple of months, I did wonder if any tickling would occur because you know.. family.

As I understood at the time none had occurred. Hmm that was weird considering she did seem to be trying to wind him up at times..
I saw her once poking his face and teasing him about something, did he react? Even try poking her back. Nope..

On the day we met up however it seems that had now changed...

We were sat down on our hotel bed having just checked in and suddenly Xu excitedly said "He tickled me the other day. "What?" I said surprised?
Did I just hear what I think I did? My very ticklish girlfriend is now known to be ticklish and this tickler who has now found this out, is staying with her for a few months? Hmm this could get interesting. Did he find out about your feet, under your arms.....
My mind started wondering and that same fluttery anxious feeling in my stomach appeared again, the same feeling as to when my first girlfriend was being tickled by her best friend.

Hmm my mind recalls, now she said this I do remember when I first met her family, the same said person kept trying to poke her sides once or twice, but to no avail. I guess he hadn't figured out the method.... until now.

"He tickled me" she said again bringing me back to reality, " I didn't think he even knew I was tickly, she said in a surprised tone.
"How did he find out I asked?, where did he tickle you?"
"He told me my sides were fat and grabbed at them." (She refers to this as a pinching)
The best way to describe it is when you put your hands on someones sides and dig in slightly.
"Ohh really I said like this? Then I gave her sides a tickle causing her to giggle and fall backwards. "Yes" she said.

We were together for a few days and as usual I tickled her every day. ;)
Little did I know however that the tickling at home would be continuing upon her return, her ticklishness had been discovered now and this tickler was not going to stop tickling her....

Part 2 The tickling attacks at home continue!

After returning home she hadn't said anything about being tickle attacked, so I assumed it calmed down..
Nope, seems like he couldn't resist, Aunty was ticklish and this was going to continue.

A few days after her return I was messaging her one morning and casually said; albeit with my heart beating fast and stomach fluttering slightly:

"Is he still tickling you?"

"Still" she replied.

"Just the sides or did he find anywhere else?" I then asked

"No just my fat sides" she said.

"Ah I said, does he pin you down like I do?" "No she said only you do that."

"Does he tickle you every time he sees you?" I said

"No not everytime."

My stomach was still fluttering at this point, I couldn't believe it.
It wasn't spoken of again for the rest of the day and I couldn't very well talk about it over the phone when he was around.

However another two days later it became apparent it was getting worse..
I called her on that morning, her beautiful face beaming at me when she answered. She was alone again and after having our boyfriend and girlfriend chat, I asked about it again.
I believe I said something like, "so are you still under attack?"

"Yes she said sitting upright, just yesterday he sat there at the table like a robot on his phone and Laptop, I asked him to do something and he kept tickling my sides every time I did. Looking at me wiggling his fingers like this" she then demonstrated wiggling her fingers like a claw. "This is is like a horror film" she said to him.
He did however relent and do as he was told eventually.
"Not as bad as me then I casually stated." "No she said, this is just him trying to get out of chores."

I spoke to the said tickling nephew a couple days after this, when she had gone to work and commented on it.
He messaged back "she is so ticklish all over" (Laughing emoji).
little did I know that what he was actually saying was, her sides were very ticklish and he wasn't aware of anywhere else...yet

I even sent her a message to tease her saying, "watch out he knows how ticklish you are"..
I think the only response was "ok."
lol.

Even though I did call her every day, no tickling ever occurred when I was on the phone with her when he was around, it was only ever spoken about in messages.
However a day or so after the conversation above, I was on the phone to her trying to talk about something important. She kept looking across at the room grinning, clearly keeping an eye on him. She asked him to do something and I can tell he said something cheeky back. So she said something else with a grin, her eyes looked towards him again as he was clearly near or walking towards her and then she flinched slightly, moved backwards, and mouthed no...
This wasn't a tickle but it was definately a tickle threat, from him wiggling his fingers near her.
Her reaction was exactly the same when I have tickled her gently in the past.

Xu would a couple days later make fun of him about something and he retaliated by giving her sides a tickle pinch again.

A few days later he would end up chasing her with something very dangerous, I won't go in to it but the point is her words to him were, "you can tickle me but nothing else."
I said to her, "you do realise that you have now given your nephew permission to tickle you."
And you can bet he did!
You see it was also at this point that the country shut down and both of them were stuck together at home.

A couple days after he started trying to tickle pinch her sides again as usual and she said "no don't you dare!" He continued of course to try and grab at her sides and she tried to run away. But he managed to tickle her sides until she fell over, then to add a new element to this when she fell over, he kept tickling her neck, which was "really tickly" in her words. So that was now two of her tickle spots under attack..

Now by this point I couldn't help but think about how vulnerable and exposed her barefeet usually are, yet the tickling nephew had not thought to try her always exposed feet. I decided to tease her in the morning with some messages. First I said, "I am surprised he has not tried tickling your feet yet, I usually find them too distracting, I have a hard time not tickling them." Then later I sent to her "I am going to tickle your feet, has he still not tried yet?" "No" she replied. "Too bad I said back, because you have verrrrrry ticklish feet."
This was also the day that the tickler nephew would find that out.

You see.. I would end up speaking to the tickling nephew later on that day and casually dropped in:
"Are you still tickling Xu?"
His response, "It serves as a punishment if she distracts me while writing my essay, however she got strangely addicted to being tickled. It's kinda disturbing that she distracts me all the time, like wtf is wrong with you.."

But it wasn't exactly like that. You see like a spoilt boy he liked to stare at his laptop most of the time and not really do much to help out.
She would tell me that if he was busy on his laptop, any time she called his name to ask him something and or just ask him to do something, she would be tickle attacked. Sometimes she said she couldn't even be bothered to talk to him, knowing what would happen. Although sometimes he would also just tickle attack her for no reason.

I wouldn't say she was addicted to being tickled at all, I think she just had to keep being an Aunt and ask him if he wants dinner yet, take the bins out etc. He reacted to that by tickling her and since she was being a nag, it came across to him as Ohh so you like being tickled do you Xu?

During this conversation with the nephew however, this time I would message back to him, she has quite ticklish feet, Uncle Wesker's tip.

He never did reply to that comment about her feet so I had no idea if he had even read it, let alone noted it and just as before I assumed that nothing would actually come of this, however I would later find out that it did.

It seems that he noted what I said and wanted to see just how ticklish these feet were..

Part 3 Her feet are ticklish!

You see.. when the nephews visit had finally concluded,
Xu said to me on the phone the night after completely out of the blue, "What did you and him talk about?" Her tone was quite intrigued.
"Why" I asked?!" not thinking anything of this.

"My feet?"
Wait a minute my head thought, what does she mean her feet?

"Why are you asking me this?" I said, of course also thinking is there something she hasn't been telling me now..

Yes there was!

It turns out he did note what I said!
"He kept tickling my feet she said, he would say tickle your feet and tickle tickle tickle, Uncle Wesker's tip", she also wiggled her fingers to demonstrate how he had tickled her feet.
I couldn't believe it!

I messaged her again later in the day and said, "was it just the one day he tickled your feet or more than once?
My stomach again fluttered and my phone flashed with a reply...
"More than once".

Ok now I had to know...
So I asked for a more thorough detail of what had been going on.

She messaged back: "He tickled my stomach fat and I fell over on my bed, he saw my feet and said "Oooh feet" and started to tickle my feet.
"But that wasn't the only time?"
"Did this happen for a few weeks, or longer lol?"
"A few weeks."

I sent back, "ooh a couple times a day or once a day?"
"Maybe once a week"
"Was it long foot tickles or just brief?"
"Just brief."
"Did he tickle the whole foot or just scratch the soles?"
"Just scratched my soles."

My stomach fluttering again...

"Did he ever tickle your feet when you were sat down with your feet exposed?
Or would he just chase you, pinch you until you fell over and then do it?"
"Or both?"
"Chase me until I fell over."

"When you did fall over and knew what was coming, did you try hiding your feet?"
"Yes under the duvet"
"Did that deter him or did he just put his hands under it?"
"He didn't tickle me any more when I covered my feet with the duvet".
"Aww I see so, he would tickle your feet until you hid them?
"Yes"

"So to summarise you would run for your bed when he started tickling your sides, when you made it to the bed he would then go straight for your feet and manage to scratch your soles a few times until you pulled them under your duvet?"
"Yes"

I guess the nephew learned like I did that once you tickle Xu's feet, you want to do it again lol.

Another thing she told me was that once or twice when he was tickling her feet, her feet were wet from sweating, so he would tickle her feet and then after noticing his hands were wet, would notice and go "ugh", and rub the sweat off his hands lol. It still didn't stop him from doing it though...

It was not long after these few weeks that it finally stopped though, One day he pinched her sides a bit too hard and it started hurting and from what I was told, the tickling was a bit rough. So at this point she said to stop it now because you are hurting me. That seemed to stop any further tickling completely.

I would later find out when getting the chance to finally visit my girl that, I was not the only one to tickle her feet and make a chchch noise. It seems to make her tickling worse. ;)

One morning she was sat next to me and I grabbed her foot and tickled her soles like I had before saying chchch.

As I learnt at our last meeting, doing this has a super ticklish effect on her so she naturally started giggling and pulled her foot away and said, "He kept doing that too."

"What, I said this?" Then I tickled her foot again making the same noise. "Yes" she said.

I don't know if it was only just the feet or tickling her in general,
but he definately tickled her feet that way or she would not of mentioned it.
When she told me that though, it did make me wonder if there was perhaps a bit more foot tickling occurring than I was told.
I know once I tickle her exposed feet I want to do it again and she has this habit of leaving her bare feet exposed a lot, especially when sat on the floor or a chair, so maybe apart from the bed attacks he too could not resist giving her exposed vulnerable soles a few scratches.. Maybe one day I will post an extended story of that if I find out it occurred lol.

Suffice to say this is a true experience I will never forget!

This is probably one of my favorite tickle cuckold stories ever! And the fact that she was trapped at home with her tickler! Amazing! I hope you continue posting cuckold stories about your SO.

This is probably one of my favorite tickle cuckold stories ever! And the fact that she was trapped at home with her tickler! Amazing! I hope you continue posting cuckold stories about your SO.

Yes it is something I won't forget, to think those feet were under attack so many times...

I have posted photos of her feet in the candid feet thread now, so you can see for yourself how tempting a tickle they would be to anyone.

It is also interesting how the situation developed, one accidental tickle and her ticklishness was revealed. It also proves something I once said before, when someone finds out someone is ticklish, they will continue to tickle them from then on. He certainly did....

Last edited:
I have posted photos of her feet in the candid feet thread now, so you can see for yourself how tempting a tickle they would be to anyone.
I've seen them. I'll be honest, I'm not exactly a foot fetishist, but sometimes the photos in this forum make me think otherwise. Let me say, your fiancee has really cute feet! I hope you could share more stories of her getting tickled. (Especially by other guys)

It is also interesting how the situation developed, one accidental tickle and her ticklishness was revealed. It also proves something I once said before, when someone finds out someone is ticklish, they will continue to tickle them from then on. He certainly did....
I can confirm this. It's what many of my male classmates in highschool (and myself) did to many of the girls in class.

I've seen them. I'll be honest, I'm not exactly a foot fetishist, but sometimes the photos in this forum make me think otherwise. Let me say, your fiancee has really cute feet! I hope you could share more stories of her getting tickled. (Especially by other guys)

Afaik that was the only instance by a guy, I am not sure if the nephew has ever tickled her before like that, but judging by her reaction to him finding out I would say no.
When I went to meet the family I did notice him trying to grab her sides a few times but to no avail.

Until this occurred, I believe that I was her one and only ler. :)

When I was a senior in highschool is the first time I witnessed something like this, and probably the start of my kink for situations like this.

Basically what happened is this guy would always flirt with my girlfriend when I wasnt there. I wasn’t worried about him or anything because my girlfriend was a goody two shoes type of girl and he was a little too much of a degenerate for there to be any chance she might become interested in him, but he kept trying. One day when I was walking down the hallway to see her after class, I heard a bunch of shrieking and giggling coming from her, and it turned out he goosed her sides and she shouted, prompting him to tickle her all over her torso and in her armpits. By the time I got there, it was over, but she was all flushed and out of breath.

Afaik that was the only instance by a guy, I am not sure if the nephew has ever tickled her before like that, but judging by her reaction to him finding out I would say no.
When I went to meet the family I did notice him trying to grab her sides a few times but to no avail.

Until this occurred, I believe that I was her one and only ler. :)

Ohh I see. It's also nice that you have something special with her. Still though, I'm not sure whether I'm more envious of you or your fiancee's nephew HAHAHA

Me because I have tickled her silly so many times lately.;)

Me because I have tickled her silly so many times lately.;)
I was actually referring to your story. I'm not sure whether I envy you for getting to hear about your fiancee trapped at home with another person who likes to tickle her, or envy your nephew because he got to be trapped with your cute, ticklish fiancee, who let him get away with tickling her.

Although I must say, I do envy you for tickling her. Haha.

This happened a long time ago, but it still brings back memories. When I was young my friend Eric had a sister named Marilyn who was by chance a whole lot older than we were.

Marilyn was 16 and in HS and even had a boyfriend, this blew our mind but she got a pass because of her age…lol. One day he and I were playing with toy soldiers up in his room when the two of them came home. She called upstairs to ensure he was there and went on entertaining her guest.

All of a sudden she started to yell and scream for him to stop it. It went on for several seconds and seemed that it wasn’t going to stop. So I said to my friend “sounds like your sister could use us to check up on her.” So the two of us headed towards the steps and started down.

But the cries of desperation got worse as did her begging for the halting of whatever he was doing to her. “Stop please….ha haha ha. You have to stop I can’t take any more.” When I reach the step level where I could see there was Marilyn, laying on the floor, her legs under the coffee table and her screaming for him to stop.

I took in the view for a second and then asked “Hey what’s going on here.” The laughter stopped for a second and she drew a breathe and said “Help me please, he wont stop tickling my feet!” All of a sudden it started all over again. To her dismay he had either taken off she had taken off her shoes and was sitting in front of the coffee table when he reached under it and grabbed her ankle. Tickling her foot caused her reaction and she fell backwards and he grabbed her other foot as well.

I was transfixed watching the interaction, her screaming for him to stop and he saying things like “tickle, tickle, tickle. And cootchy cootchy coo” I wanted to go down and assist him but Eric brought me back to reality by saying “Come on man, they are just playing”.

It went on for a while after that, the shouting, but then it stopped. It was a couple of minutes later that I wanted to start playing outside and left Eric as well as the love birds who had also disappeared .

Like everyone else here, I LOVE this topic! I've read all these wonderful stories and they're making me a little light-headed. Sadly, while I have had a lot of tickling experiences in my life, I have very few tales to tell on this subject.

There is one, though, that I've never shared in this or any other forum.

When I was too young to stay home by myself after school, my cousin, Emily used to babysit me. I was 11 or 12 and she was 16 or 17. This was the early 70s, and she looked like a child of the era. Long, straight dark hair, parted down the middle, wire-rimmed glasses, bell-bottoms, She was like a brunette Marcia Brady, I didn't really know it at the time, but I was a little in love with her. I looked up to her. She taught me about good music, from Elton John, to Led Zeppelin, to Yes. She also made it ok to experiment with drugs. I knew she smoked pot and dabbled with harder drugs like Psilocybin and LSD. When I was a few years older and my curiosity about drugs was picqued, I reasoned, "Well, Emily did it."

She was known for being very buxom, but being a confirmed little foot fetishist already, I was enamored with the fact that she went barefoot most of the time. To this day, I have a weakness for bare feet and blue jeans that I blame solely on her.

I don't know how I found out she was ticklish, but she was. We confided all kinds of secrets to each other, but I could never get her to tell me what her most ticklish spot was. Although, I'm almost certain I know.

The funny thing was, even at that age, I wasn't as interested in tickling her myself as I was in watching someone else, like one of her boyfriends whom she frequently had over while watching me, tickle her. She had a string of them, and a few of them would occassionally poke her sides or something similarly light-weight. I was always hoping for a big production, for one of them to pin her down and tickle her from head to toe. While that never happened, I did watch one of her boyfriends tickle the soles of her upturned feet for a few seconds. For some reason, the three of us were on the floor. Emily, on her knees, opened the bottom doors to one of my mom's cabinets to look for something. While she rooted through the compartment, he leaned over and started ticking her feet. She squealed and leapt up and yelled at him to stop. She then went back to searching the cabinet, which was a foolish thing to do, because, what do ticklers do when they gets a good reaction? They do it again. This time she made a heartfelt plea, "Please quit tickling my feet, I need to try to find this."

Sad to say, he complied with her wishes.

But that isn't the story I came here to tell.

One of her boyfriends, probably the most serious one of the bunch, was named Les. It would be putting it mildly to say that she and Les had a turbulent relationship. I distinctly remember hearing her fight with him on the phone. I remember once she was lying on my parent's bed. After screaming something at him, she slammed the phone down and screamed, "God, sometimes I hate him!"

One time as we laid on the bed together talking about this and that, she blurted out this little gem. I don't know how we got on the subject of tickling -- I probably saw an opportunity to steer the conversation in that direction and couldn't resist.

"One time Les tickled me really badly. He managed to pin me down. Then he pulled off my socks and started tickling my bare feet. I couldn't do anything about it. He was so strong and held me down so tightly, I couldn't move at all. The only ting I could do was just laugh and wait for it to be over."

This happened over 50 years ago and, to this day, I think about it. If I'm in an erotic reverie, all I have to do is call to mind that sentence, "The only ting I could do was just laugh and wait for it to be over." and it sends me to the moon. I've loved hearing stories from women about memorable times they were tickled ever since.

Ohh I see. It's also nice that you have something special with her. Still though, I'm not sure whether I'm more envious of you or your fiancee's nephew HAHAHA
On this subject again, I was tickling her a few days again and I had her pinned down. I can't remember if I was tickling her barefeet or sides or both lol. But in between her laughter she said "This is like horror film!"
This was exactly what she said to the Nephew, I thought wow he really did pin her down and tickle her silly, if my tickling caused her to make that comment again....

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back