• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 12: Prep Week, Day 2, Part 3 (F/F, upper body)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is Part 3 of Chapter 12 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 12: Prep Week, Day 2, Part 2

“Here we are,” Rebecca stated as the two got out of the T cart and headed inside the pizza place, which Jen was surprised to see had a name unrelated to tickling. They ordered a medium size pepperoni pizza and then sat down at one of the many open tables. “How was Transporter Training today, Jen?”

“Eh,” Jen sighed and shrugged her shoulders.

“Eh?” Rebecca questioned with concern. “What’s wrong, Jen?”

“It’s… it’s just that we watched a video on Seizers,” Jen hesitantly explained. “And in it, the Seizer had a tickle slave with her, and she was really dismissive of the tickle slave. She referred to the tickle slave as merchandise repeatedly, and she tormented her without hesitation or concern. The only good thing she did to the tickle slave was giving breaks when needed, but she said that was just so she could tickle torture the slave more.”

“Okay,” Rebecca cautiously stated, clearly confused. “That is how Transporters normally talk, Jen.”

Jen looked expectantly at Rebecca, waiting for the realization to kick in, for a minute before the realization hit Jen instead. Fairly certain that she knew why Rebecca was confused, Jen stated, “Oh, Queen Mistress Heather didn’t tell you that, did she?”

“She didn’t tell me what?” Rebecca cocked her head to the side, still bearing a questioning look.

“I was brought to the Tickle Cartel as a tickle slave.” An alarmed look came onto Rebecca’s face when Jen announced this. “Tickle Mistress Wendy of the Tickle Slave Training Academy met me and petitioned for my freedom before they started training me. Apparently, I impressed her based on what the Transporters who brought me here told her. That was just a few days ago.”

“And I bet those Transporters talked rather dismissively to you, too,” Rebecca mentally kicked herself for not realizing this. “And that video reminded you of it.” At this, the host took on a more comforting tone. “I’m sorry you had to go through that, Jen; that must have been very uncomfortable. And I hate to tell you this again, but that is how Transporters generally talk about tickle slaves. I know that it’s not right, but Transporters are trained not to think of tickle slaves as positively as they should. I can’t get the ear of anyone in charge, but I hope that someone will bring this up and fix it. That should not be happening.”

“Well, Tickle Mistress Wendy said she would talk to the Transporter Tickle Mistress and Queen Mistress Heather about it, but it still stung to hear it in the video,” Jen proclaimed. “I know I shouldn’t worry about it because Tickle Mistress Wendy was particularly insistent on changing it after I told her what happened to me, but I can’t shake the feeling.”

“If someone as powerful as Tickle Mistress Wendy is saying something like that, it will happen,” Rebecca reassured Jen. “She definitely has the ear of the Queen Mistress, and if she gives your story to the Queen Mistress to prove there is something wrong, there will be quick changes. As for you, Jen, I want you to know that you are safe. You are not a tickle slave, and Transporters will not treat you like one anymore. I’m sure you’ll have the chance to bring the issue up some time, but until then, the only advice I can give you is to grimace and bear it. Focus on why you are at Transporter Training, for your friend Maddie, and let that get you through it.”

“Alright,” Jen accepted her situation, and she managed to offer a smile to Rebecca. “Oh, it looks like our pizza is here. Thanks!” Jen thanked the employee who had come at just the right time, and the two dug into the pizza. They ate in silence, with only occasional bits of conversation seeping in, and when they were done, Rebecca got a box for the remaining pizza.

Upon leaving the restaurant, the two headed back to Rebecca’s house. There was just enough time to drop off the pizza and grab the book Jen had been reading earlier before they had to go to Gym Giggles for Jen’s second day of tickle fighting with Diana. When they reached the gym, Rebecca gave Jen a sticky note as the latter left the T cart, “Jen, have the gym call me at this number when you’re done. I’ll be looking around at stores in the area, no more than ten minutes away from here, and I’ll come pick you up.”

Jen waved goodbye and headed inside the gym, ready to go to the Tickle Fight Room to meet up with Diana. However, a quick look around made her realize that with the tour from yesterday, she still had no idea where those Tickle Fight Rooms were. “Hello, my name is Jen, and I have a tickle fight scheduled for today,” she told the same employee that she and Rebecca had talked to the day prior.

“Yes, Jen, welcome back,” the employee smiled. “You are in Tickle Fight Room 5 again. Have a great time!”

“Sorry to ask, but can I have someone show me how to get there?” Jen requested. “Yesterday, I moved around too much to pinpoint it.”

“Of course, and I’ll have Ronda show you again,” the employee warmly responded. “Ronda, please take Jen to Tickle Fight Room 5 again, and this time, take her straight there so she knows where they are.”

Ronda nodded and beckoned Jen to come with her on the short walk to the tickle fight room. “Thanks again,” Jen thanked the trainer before the latter left. When she was alone, Jen looked around to find the room in the same starting position as the first tickle fight day.

“Hey, Jen!” Diana came in with the same outfit as the previous day, although in a different color. “Nice to see you again. You ready to get tickled?”

“Only if you are, too,” Jen smiled wide. “Are we just starting today?”

“I think that we should make things more interesting today, now that we both have a day of experience,” Diana proclaimed. “I was thinking that we could each pick one of the tools in the pile there, and we put them in between us. We can both use whatever tool is picked out on each other, and it should make the tickle fight more interesting. Also, I think we should increase the punishment time to twenty minutes so that the tickle fight has more at stake. Everything else will be the same as yesterday. Does that sound good?”

“I’ll pick the feather dusters,” Jen answered with her choice, heading over to the tickle tool pile to pick the dusters out.

“And I’ll take the paintbrushes,” Diana picked the small but effective tools out. The two tickle fighters moved the tools to the center, ending up with five of each. When the tools were ready, Diana stated, “Let’s get started. Head to your corner, and I’ll count us down. Three, two, one, time for me to win!” Jen paused a moment at the unusual start to the tickle fight, and Diana took the time to rush the tools. By the time Jen began moving towards the tickle tools, her opponent was nearly there. Diana grabbed two paintbrushes as Jen cautiously planned her next move, the tickle tools effectively out of her reach. “You ready to laugh, Jen?” her opponent taunted her.

“You’ll have to catch me first,” Jen was confident, despite being unarmed, as she started circling Diana to get to the larger part of the room.

Diana turned as Jen slid to the side, keeping the two face to face. Suddenly, Jen feigned a rush in, and her fellow tickle fighter fell for it, going straight for where Jen was as the latter dodged to the side. Jen took the chance to hurry towards the tickle tool pile while Diana’s momentum carried her away from it. Although Jen did make it to her target, she was a little close to her opponent during her rush in, and a paintbrush swiped up her side for the mistake. Jen squealed and hopped to the side, away from the tickle tool pile, but she swung back around and had just enough reach to grab a feather duster. Meanwhile, Diana flipped back around and charged Jen as she was coming back around, catching her as her circle around the tickle tools was completed. Diana’s paintbrushes both found the front of Jen’s midriff, and Jen jumped backwards to try and get away. When Diana came at her to continue the tummy tool tickles, the feather duster in Jen’s hand swiped back and forth defensively, and the servant retreated from the feathers on her own ticklish torso. The stalemate persisted for a few minutes as the tickle fighters sized each other up, looking for potential weaknesses. With the longer tickle tool in her hand, Jen was the one to initiate an attack attempt. Diana backed up as Jen walked towards her, the duster swiping ticklishly. As she neared the back wall, the servant started using her paintbrushes to parry the feather duster, but Jen’s more random patterns kept her tool precariously close to her target’s exposed upper body. The two planted their feet as Jen worked to get her duster to try and hit a tickle spot on her opponent and Diana tried to avoid that fate.

“AHAHAHA!” A loud squeal came out of Diana when the feathers struck her neck, ending the standstill. It did not tickle Diana all that much, but it did inspire her to get away before Jen could find a better spot. With Jen focusing on what her feather duster was doing, Diana’s super ticklish feet took off across the padded floor, desperate to keep the devious duster from getting any closer to them. Jen rushed after her opponent, but Diana was far too determined to get away. Diana quickly formulated a plot to get her paintbrushes back on Jen, and it was all too easy. With Jen sprinting after her to make up the distance between them, Diana suddenly stopped and let her opponent come to her. She held out an arm that Jen ran straight into, and the servant cradled her in a tackle. When the capture was completed, Jen lay on top of Diana, both faceup.

With her left arm around Jen to keep her in place, the advantageous tickle fighter used her right hand’s paintbrush to explore Jen’s bare belly. The paintbrush was the only way Diana could search for Jen’s navel, since the ticklee’s body essentially blinded the tickler. Laughing hard and squirming, Jen retaliated against the search for her most ticklish spot by dancing her duster along Diana’s sensitive side, but it was nowhere near close to enough to disrupt her own ticklish experience. Diana began laughing, but the fact that her upper body was not nearly as ticklish as Jen’s proved to be very valuable for her when the paintbrush finally found the bare bellybutton. A loud squeal confirmed what the dip of Diana’s hand had hinted at, and then came descriptive laughter from the generally opportunistic ticklee, “AHAHAHA IHIHIHIT TIHIHIHICKLEHEHES DIHIHIAHAHANA! IHIHIT TIHIHICKLEHES MYHY BUHUHUTTOHOHON!”

“I’ve got you, Jen!” Diana rejoiced as she hugged tighter with her left arm, wanting to keep Jen from escaping like she had earlier. “Surrender!”

“NEHEHEVEHEHER!” Jen insisted as she laughed, dropping her duster and digging both hands into Diana’s barely exposed ribs.

“It won’t hehe work hehehe!” Diana stated through slight giggles, which were basically silent compared to Jen’s laughter.

‘I know it won’t, but I should try,’ Jen acknowledged the situation inside her head, but she still pushed to hold out. ‘I may not have leverage, but I have determination.’ However, Diana realized this, and so she used the second paintbrush, which had been in her left hand the entire time, on Jen’s side.

The second paintbrush registered a rather weak tickling sensation as the bristles barely touched Jen’s abdomen, but it was enough to convince Jen to stop tickling and give in. “MEHERCEHEHE!” With the surrender, the paintbrush in Jen’s tickle button exited, and all the tickle tools dropped to the floor. Jen rolled off of Diana, and the two tickle fighters both took a moment to catch their breath and regain their senses before getting up. They walked together to the table in the room to get water and snacks before Jen’s punishment. “So, twenty minutes of punishment?” Jen broached the subject after taking a few sips of water.

“Yes, twenty minutes of bellybutton tickle torture,” Diana declared with glee. “And I think we’ll probably have time for another tickle fight once I get done tormenting you.”

Jen smiled as she replied, “I’m already looking forward to seeing how well I can get back at you for what you’re about to do to me. And based on that tickle fight, I suppose you did get that rest that I suggested after you lost yesterday. You seemed a bit more agile than before.”

“Yeah, it was definitely that,” Diana sarcastically responded. “Definitely wasn’t that Queen Mistress Heather had Cammy tickle-poking me like a pest after they made me tell them that I lost a tickle fight to you. I dealt with that for the rest of the day, squirming away from her tickling me. But I guess I did get the rest I needed after all that, and that's what matters.”

“I can see all that happening, and maybe it did have an effect,” Jen just continued smiling. “I suppose I’ll have to up my preparation some, especially my recovery from Transporter Training tickles, if I want to win some of these. But for now, I suppose I need to be punished for losing.”

“That you do,” Diana happily announced as the two headed towards the punishment section of the room. “On the rack again, and this time, I’m not going to just use fingers.”

“Fine by me,” Jen submissively laid down on the rack and let Diana lock her up.

“No reason to bring this over dramatically,” Diana proclaimed as she picked up a nearby blindfold and applied it to Jen’s eyes. “Now, time to pick out tools for your ticklish tummy.”

“AHAHAHA IHIHIHIT TIHIHIHICKLEHEHES!” Jen recognized the electric toothbrush buzzing on her belly once it started. “TOHOHOHOOTHBRUHUHUSH TIHIHICKLEHES! NIHIHIHICE!”

“Yes, they are nice,” Diana affirmed as she slid and twisted the tickle tool around the midsection of her victim. “And based on your laughter, it’s certainly doing its job.”

“YEHEHEHES IHIHIHIT IHIHIHIS!” Jen confirmed through her laughter.

Suddenly, Jen felt something else enter her bellybutton, followed immediately by Diana questioning, “And how does that feel?”

“IHIHIHIT TIHIHICKLEHES TOHOHOO!” Jen’s laughter increased as she struggled against her bonds. It took a few seconds to concentrate with the toothbrush still tickling, but Jen eventually figured out that a paintbrush was twisting around in her tickle button. Within a few minutes of this treatment, Jen relaxed and let her laughter flow freely, not wanting to waste her breath commenting on the tickling further. Diana was satisfied with the laughter she was getting out of Jen, and so she continued to twirl the paintbrush in her ticklee’s navel and run the toothbrush all around the ticklish stomach in front of her for the remainder of the time. When the twenty minutes were up, Diana removed the tools and helped a still smiling Jen back to the table.

Similar to the previous day, the servant provided water for her ticklee, and once Jen drank some, Diana stated, “Jen, it looks like we spent a little over forty minutes on the tickle fight and your punishment. Before we think about having another tickle fight, do you have any questions for me?”

Next Chapter
Chapter 12: Prep Week, Day 2, Part 4

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back